MementoSJ

Lobby not loading fast

I have an problem with the lobby taking too much time to load after every game. It gets stuck at this point - https://imgur.com/Yy55043, I have to wait a long time before the lobby starts initializing like this - https://imgur.com/yIAC6no. Sometimes the lobby loads after a while, other times it just gets stuck at the point shown in the first image. I have tried various things like changing DNS, reinstalling the game, deleting the GameUserSettings file, etc but nothing worked.

{SOLUTION}    ->   set an ip in the 'DMZ' of your modem, or router, my example: '' 192.168.1.'50 '' ', then go to local windows connection, symbol near the windows clock, and put the same ip, ready, connection problem solved!

I went to my router settings and tried to put an IP in the DMZ section but its showing me an error saying "DMZ host IP must be in the same network with gateway".

You need to set a static IP for your device when using DMZ.

Well.. I set an IP address in my IPv4 properties/settings and then put the same address in my router DMZ settings but I got the same error again.

I somehow managed to set an IP address for DMZ but the issue of the lobby loading slow still persists.

Hey Mememto,

Could you let us know what your PC specifications are and what model SSD/HDD you're using?

Cheers. 

These are my pc specs :

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

CPU – Ryzen 5 2600X

Motherboard – Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING

RAM – Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3000 MHz

HDD – Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB

SSD - WD BLUE 3D NAND SATA SSD (WDS500G2B0A)

Nice! Thanks for the update. People coming back with what fixed their issues helps others in the future.

Well... The problem is back now. I don't want to reinstall again, is there any solution to fix this issue?

Same problem for me. i tried everything. verified files,reinstall graphic drivers, reinstall pubg, reinstall  c++ redist. etc. but same problem.After game it doesn't initialize to go back to the lobby. if someone knows the fix , please help us. 😩

• RIP 1

Can't believe I paid 900 INR for this shit game with shit customer service, it's been 16 days and still no response from the devs. This game is already frustrating as it is, I don't need more things like lobby not loading to add to the frustrations. Give me my money back or fix the game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MementoSJ said:

Can't believe I paid 900 INR for this shit game with shit customer service, it's been 16 days and still no response from the devs. This game is already frustrating as it is, I don't need more things like lobby not loading to add to the frustrations. Give me my money back or fix the game.

Simple search will bring up a ton of threads on this issue. Try using it. It's been gone over time and time again.

Typical culprits:

Patch messed up on your end.

Playing on an HD instead of a sad

Low memory

Internet issues on your end or between you and the server.

Lots of other good info on the forums. Have a search.

15 hours ago, Avohei said:

Simple search will bring up a ton of threads on this issue. Try using it. It's been gone over time and time again.

Typical culprits:

Low memory

I can't play for 2 months because of this problem.

Under Investigation / Fix In Progress

• After exiting a match, players can become stuck on a loading screen and are unable to rejoin the lobby

On 5/30/2019 at 12:26 AM, Avohei said:

Typical culprits:

Low memory

I have tried many solutions/fixes, only deleting the game completely and downloading and reinstalling fixed it. I can't delete and redownload it whenever I get this problem. I have installed the game on a SSD, I have no issues with my internet with other games like CS GO. 

I solved my problem after a few months trying various solutions. After seeing in some forums, some people talking to create a DMZ, because the problem could be related to some closed doors that the game uses. I was researching about it and discovered that after changing my modem by the provider, my IP, formerly real, became a NAT IP and even if I configured a DMZ on the router, this would not help, because who commands is the device that sent an IP to my router. I then asked the provider to take the IP NAT and return to a real IP. So I configured the DMZ and solved problem