Bug Description:
As could see in the pictures, the airdrop landed in a house roof, and there wasnt any way to reach it or open. Spended like 10 minutes tryharding to reach it but it was bugged as hell.

Date Seen:
30/6/2017

Server: 
Oficial server

Troubleshooting Attempted:
We tried everything, jumping above my mate to try to reach the roof, tryed to open it clipping from below inside the house, looking to the interior roof but it was completly unrecheable.

Other Information:
No more to add, an airdrop landed in a bugged and unrecheable spot

Launch Options:
Only Useallavailablecores

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics Card: GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
CPU: Intel Core i5 3550 3.6 GHz
Ram: 8132 MB RAM

20170701004256_1.jpg

20170701004250_1.jpg

20170701004705_1.jpg

Edit. Grammar mistakes.

"Air drops can fall on roofs and other world objects making them unobtainable (unsure if intended)".

Sorry, didn't see it was already reported on the "bugtracker" post.

I'm at map border, where apparently crate dropped, but it keeps bugging out and shows up way outside of border. Crate can be opened, but can't pick up any loot. Same thing happened more than a month ago.

20170714162119_1.jpg

20170714162125_1.jpg

Edited by Yuumi

Here we go.
Was a cargo plane, Flyed from South to North. Cargo bailed out at circle border, but this circle border was outside the map. So, dropped cargo without any ways was to gather him. Attaching video. Captured yesturday near 20:00 Moscow time.

Edited by Zukuto

Plane at video, it's another plane.

To delete thi post, Sry.

Edited by Zukuto

It hasn't happened to me personally, but it has happened to my friend. Airdrops can drop on the top of buildings you cannot reach without dropping yourself. I've linked a picture to a case of this happening, the airdrop is circled with a very obvious red oval.

578080_screenshots_20170715184627_1.jpg

Edited by rammerin
I forgot about the tags

Hi in the last match the care package was dropped outside of the map and that made me and another player risk ourselves because we thought it was in the edge.

My video shows since I saw the plane until i returned to the island, the red dot you see Im looking at when Im returning to the island is the care package (red flare)

Video: 

• Like 1

Well done. More people like you who dont care about statistics and leaderboards and tries find and prove bugs and nonsenses.

• Like 1

Never seen this anywhere before. The supply drop can apparently get stuck on these lamp posts. The package does not move from this position, and the parachute remains deployed forever. Un-lootable, obviously.

Carepackage.jpg.9a221b078deaafff6779c682ae92e391.jpg

Hello Users, thank you for your reports, I have merged all similar related reports all into this one thread.

• Thanks 1

I was playing a game today when I was at military base and a air drop came over and dropped in the sea. But this crate was out side the map border, also later that game another drop came over and dropped near the previous one and was still out side the border. 2 of the crates was outside the map.

Please can you fix this issue. It was very annoying.