Burrokill

Headset (Super human hearing)

1 hour ago, VinnieB said:

Don't even have a mouse or keyboard on my desk....

IMG_20190302_132912.jpg

Bruh, that's what I said, that audio setup looks way better/pro than using a M&K haha

• Thanks 1

On 5/7/2019 at 2:53 PM, VinnieB said:

To get chat to work, you have to use your phone and the Xbox app, right? 

Sorry, Only just noticed this is in the Xbox threads lol..Mine is on PC so works as intended. I'll try plugging it into the Xbox and have a go. 

В 03.04.2019 в 19:39, VinnieB сказал:

I've been through quite a few headsets in my my 15+ years of Xbox. My newest setup is Turtle beach Elite Pro TAC and Sennheiser GSP 600. I use Game Mode and Superhuman Hearing mode. I love this set up and will be keeping this for a whole....

IMG_20190302_132912.jpg

What monitor u have? 

В 07.05.2019 в 20:54, imMatias сказал:

Bruh, that's what I said, that audio setup looks way better/pro than using a M&K haha

What is it m&k??? 

27 minutes ago, Niko1337 said:

What monitor u have? 

Samsung CHG70 27"

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2019 at 5:03 AM, quango2k said:

Sorry, Only just noticed this is in the Xbox threads lol..Mine is on PC so works as intended. I'll try plugging it into the Xbox and have a go. 

From what I know, you have to use your phone for chat to work using that headset. Microsoft has a patent for the way chat and controllers work on the Xbox. So if a manufacture want's their product to work, they need to pay for the license. 

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/steelseries/arctis-pro-wireless

The SteelSeries do not have native mic support with the Xbox One. You have to use the Bluetooth connection with a phone or device that has the Xbox app for chat. You can also use a USB connection with your PC. For full instructions on how to set this up, you can read more by following this link. However, since the microphone isn't being routed through the Xbox console, we have adjusted the score to reflect this.

Edited by VinnieB