Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bauer86

Thanks for the wrong info Pubg

Recommended Posts

It was stated that the pass would end at 12am pdt on April 2nd. And yet it ended 7 hours earlier than that. So I ended 2000xp short of level 100 because I was going to use the last set of dailies to level up. I had completed nearly every other challenge so I really needed those last daily challenges. I don’t really care about the last reward, but I wanted to get to 100 anyway. So thanks Pubg. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not understand why you cry so much? Enter the game and you can still complete the weekly missions that you have pending and there are the 3 missions of the day. How sad that there are people like you in PUBG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the craziest part is that the on screen timer still shows 7 days left.... yet it ended today. I really root for and like this game but mistakes like this are ridiculous. People that don't read the forums would have thought they still had a week left. Nope. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ericthegreat said:

I think the craziest part is that the on screen timer still shows 7 days left.... yet it ended today. I really root for and like this game but mistakes like this are ridiculous. People that don't read the forums would have thought they still had a week left. Nope. lol

So what is the grace period? On Sanhok pass you could still do everything for the last week but they stopped the daily missions. Is this not the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

So what is the grace period? On Sanhok pass you could still do everything for the last week but they stopped the daily missions. Is this not the same?

 

The grace period will allow you to claim rewards and any unclaimed XP from completed missions, but you will be unable to gain progress on anything further.

 

Remember to spend your coupons too as they will expire at the end of the pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Takarii said:

 

The grace period will allow you to claim rewards and any unclaimed XP from completed missions, but you will be unable to gain progress on anything further.

 

Remember to spend your coupons too as they will expire at the end of the pass.

So why is this different from the way Sanhok ran? And why does the home screen in game show 6 days and however many hours if the pass is totally ended?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

So why is this different from the way Sanhok ran? And why does the home screen in game show 6 days and however many hours if the pass is totally ended?

 

It hasn't totally ended just yet but the timer is for when the pass comes to a complete close. Unfortunately this doesn't appear to so clear ingame, but the final week is the grace period outlined in the schedule below.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Takarii said:

 

It hasn't totally ended just yet but the timer is for when the pass comes to a complete close. Unfortunately this doesn't appear to so clear ingame, but the final week is the grace period outlined in the schedule below.

 

 

It says about claiming unclaimed rewards, it doesn’t make it clear you can’t complete the old missions like you could on the Sanhok event. I don’t think it was clear that this event was different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

It says about claiming unclaimed rewards, it doesn’t make it clear you can’t complete the old missions like you could on the Sanhok event. I don’t think it was clear that this event was different

 

You can still claim survival XP from what I understand, at least that was my experience during the grace period on PC. It seems that it has been flipped around this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Takarii said:

 

The grace period for the sanhok pass was the same - you could claim rewards and XP from completed missions but you couldn't complete missions.

Are you 100% about this? I’m sure you could claim them but the daily missions stopped. 

 

Also, the pass for that ended when stated, then was extended for a grace period. The grace period for a non forum user just looks part of the pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Are you 100% about this? I’m sure you could claim them but the daily missions stopped. 

 

Also, the pass for that ended when stated, then was extended for a grace period. The grace period for a non forum user just looks part of the pass

 

The pass was always slated to end on the 2nd of April and the grace period to continue after that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this, proof you could complete the missions in the grace period for the Sanhok pass. 

I’m disappointed that this hasn’t been made explicitly clear. The two passes are different, which is fair enough, but having a grace period as part of the game timer, and not mentioning the change from the last pass, they’re issues that should have been stressed

3EED0A4F-7646-4E14-9EFD-261BAB7FAD19.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Found this, proof you could complete the missions in the grace period for the Sanhok pass. 

I’m disappointed that this hasn’t been made explicitly clear. The two passes are different, which is fair enough, but having a grace period as part of the game timer, and not mentioning the change from the last pass, they’re issues that should have been stressed

3EED0A4F-7646-4E14-9EFD-261BAB7FAD19.png

these peope don't give a fuck they say one thing one minute then the next time they say somthing totally different they just mislead people everytime they release some information this ship sunk along time ago. PC is well ahead of consoles now even tho they stated a while back that they would be 2-4 weeks apart from each other which is utter bullshit the PC is now on there 3rd season with patches and new things every other week or 2 they actually put messges on the in game lobby menu of the PC like dev letters to let people no whats happing theres no excuse for the lack of everything on the xbox side. Instead of taking eveybodys money hire some fucker with the money that actually knows how to treat there players and push out stable updates. The last update was the 5th of march its now the 2nd of april with not even a hint of anything coming apart from a stupid loot re balance on erangel and a dynamic resolution. Thats the least of your problems why mess with something soo pathetic and usless why not mess with stuff that people actaully want done with the game also i thought the pass got extended until the 7th of may or is that more lies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bauer86 said:

I appreciate your level headed response @daydayvol. Was this before or after your daily reset time? 

Sorry just saw this. It was after 7pm eastern. I couldn’t do daily’s but it still gave me XP for playing the matches. I was gone for 2 weeks and grinned from 88 to 99.8 and was bummed when I turned it on and couldn’t finish but it still gave me the xp by just playing those matches. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dexter86 said:

these peope don't give a fuck they say one thing one minute then the next time they say somthing totally different they just mislead people everytime they release some information this ship sunk along time ago. PC is well ahead of consoles now even tho they stated a while back that they would be 2-4 weeks apart from each other which is utter bullshit the PC is now on there 3rd season with patches and new things every other week or 2 they actually put messges on the in game lobby menu of the PC like dev letters to let people no whats happing theres no excuse for the lack of everything on the xbox side. Instead of taking eveybodys money hire some fucker with the money that actually knows how to treat there players and push out stable updates. The last update was the 5th of march its now the 2nd of april with not even a hint of anything coming apart from a stupid loot re balance on erangel and a dynamic resolution. Thats the least of your problems why mess with something soo pathetic and usless why not mess with stuff that people actaully want done with the game also i thought the pass got extended until the 7th of may or is that more lies

The 7th of May is the season ranking part. The one you need 6000sp for the parachute etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bauer86 said:

It was stated that the pass would end at 12am pdt on April 2nd. And yet it ended 7 hours earlier than that. So I ended 2000xp short of level 100 because I was going to use the last set of dailies to level up. I had completed nearly every other challenge so I really needed those last daily challenges. I don’t really care about the last reward, but I wanted to get to 100 anyway. So thanks Pubg. 

Hey, the Vikendi survivor pass preemptively ended earlier than it was previously announced.  We have extended the pass period by 2 days and the pass will now finish on April 3 5PM PDT / April 4 2AM CEST.  Apologies for the confusion caused by pass progress being halted temporarily earlier today.

1 hour ago, dexter86 said:

also i thought the pass got extended until the 7th of may or is that more lies

Hi, I think you have mistaken the Survival title Season 1 for the Vikendi pass.  The Survival title season was planned to end in April but has been extended to May 7, 2019 PDT in order to give our players more time to hit milestones and receive season rewards.  You can find more details here .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Takarii said:

Remember to spend your coupons too as they will expire at the end of the pass.

 

Theres literally nothing worth spending them on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the extension, i didn't play last night and thought i still had a few days. After reading this morning that it was done i thought i wasn't going to get my mad dog ump but i'll grind it out tonight for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well how awesome is that (sarcasm).  I was working my a$$ off doing the really stupid Vikendi Challenge missions to get blue coupons, I did the vault 10x at dino park, emote 5x at castle, and blow up 5 cars.  Guess what, I didnt get the Fing mission achieved.  I was shot like 28 times healed up like 700 health to do it and barely got it done and I wasnt awarded the damn coupon....  ALSO killed people at Cosmo to get the fur coat and low and behold none of it counted.  I dont need the XP, I just want to finish the friggin missions.  I have two items left to get before collecting it all and I feel like Ive wasted countless hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Balloonknot said:

Well how awesome is that (sarcasm).  I was working my a$$ off doing the really stupid Vikendi Challenge missions to get blue coupons, I did the vault 10x at dino park, emote 5x at castle, and blow up 5 cars.  Guess what, I didnt get the Fing mission achieved.  I was shot like 28 times healed up like 700 health to do it and barely got it done and I wasnt awarded the damn coupon....  ALSO killed people at Cosmo to get the fur coat and low and behold none of it counted.  I dont need the XP, I just want to finish the friggin missions.  I have two items left to get before collecting it all and I feel like Ive wasted countless hours.

The Cosmo challenge where you have to kill 10 players probably didn’t work because you can only kill one person each game at the specific location. Don’t ask me why but that’s how it was for a lot of the challenges, only one red zone stop would count each game as well! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BuckStar said:

The Cosmo challenge where you have to kill 10 players probably didn’t work because you can only kill one person each game at the specific location. Don’t ask me why but that’s how it was for a lot of the challenges, only one red zone stop would count each game as well! 

yea I figured that out.  kill one person drop out reload game repeat.  It just stopped counting last night is all.  Should work tonight tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Balloonknot said:

yea I figured that out.  kill one person drop out reload game repeat.  It just stopped counting last night is all.  Should work tonight tho.

To be fair I did a good few challenges that didn’t count the first time. Been like that ever since they did the first pass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was an option in the store under g coins, to purchase level ups for the pass.  I think there was 5 levels, 20 levels, maybe a 10 level too. Those are gone, only g-coin and the supply pack is there.  Can the purchasable levels be added back in to buy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...