sgt_gh0st

Had enough of this shit

11 hours ago, phizzzix said:

Yep , with the exception of some extra FPS , nothing for QoL . 

At least i got a free Division 2 code, so i have backup mwahaha( might be trash also, but at least is new trash 😄

Nothing ? map search times ? are you kidding ?

7 hours ago, Fyb said:

Nothing ? map search times ? are you kidding ?

? i never had to wait more than 1 min to enter a game ( selected map , not QJ ) . So it was the same ...

Never had that problem. 

2 hours ago, phizzzix said:

? i never had to wait more than 1 min to enter a game ( selected map , not QJ ) . So it was the same ...

Never had that problem. 

Have you ever tried to enter a solo FPP Miramar game? Because now we can.

Now's the second golden age for Miramar fans.

1 hour ago, Biochemikas said:

Have you ever tried to enter a solo FPP Miramar game? Because now we can.

Now's the second golden age for Miramar fans.

That's a good thing.  Now we can die behind the wall / because of cheaters on Miramar also , not only on Erangel and Sanhok . 

Playing this game for 10 months i can't say it's been "fixed" as promise. 

Not even close... 

• Like 1
  • RIP 2

Posted (edited)

I couldn't care less about that. Never had any of those problems. Well there were some terrible rubberbanding problems after Miramar release (but even then it was not too infuriating and playable) and also met one or two cheaters in the same period, but they fixed both of that long ago.

Random annoying bugs pop here and there, but they fix those too, eventually. Some balance decisions were weird (like putting flares in bulk), but they fixed those in way I like too (I personally liked the idea of flares but thought they have to be super rare - exactly how it is now). I'd say the current version is so far the best version of the game yet.

Edited by Biochemikas

Looks like another player is out. Too bad, he was dedicated as i remember.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 11:11 AM, fedupz said:

Is desync back for anyone else as well? Im at ~20ms and cant land a sniper shot for the life of me .. 8x right in front no more than 100m out, 10 shots, zero connects, he is just scrambling a bit..  Its been bad for me since the last patch.

fuck it.. im out. again.

yes, even though I resolved most of my other problems, i'm still dying behind cover almost half the time

On 4/2/2019 at 8:54 AM, phizzzix said:

Never had that problem. 

Actually wondering do you play from the moon or what, first time im hearing any map 1 min que times pre patch * even with that now its sub 20 seconds so try harder 

Posted (edited)

I dunno if it is updates wrecking the game-netcode, but since having had a spell playing Apex Legends, which for all it's faults, plays slick and smooth, and landing shots on target feels like something you can actually predict....

....I find when I go back to PUBG, the experience is intolerably bad.

The janky movements.

The stuttery frame pacing (I play 4K on 60Hz monitor, and never go below 60fps, ever, yet the game still jerks and stutters along and feels like crap)

The fact that a lot of close range gun fights feel like dice throws other than skill based exchanges........outcomes of exchanges never quite feels like it is the same thing that is happening on your screen.

I have had a lot of fun out of this game, but it is hard for me to imagine getting back into it. Perhaps tolerating and adjusting to the jank was worthwhile at one time, but that time aint now.

I think PUBG's time may have come and gone.

They released a shockingly janky game, but the idea was totally unique and there was nothing else (or not much else) quite like it. Fast forward a couple of years and PUBG is still utter jank, but their is now BR competition, that isn't jank.

Edited by MatDerKater
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MatDerKater said:

I dunno if it is updates wrecking the game-netcode, but since having had a spell playing Apex Legends, which for all it's faults, plays slick and smooth, and landing shots on target feels like something you can actually predict....

The netcode in apex is demonstrably 200% worse than pubg, desync is much worse, the thing is that it takes so many hits to knock someone down that you don't notice it as much.

I play pubg at 1440p @ 165Hz and mostly get over 100 fps and its smooth as butter

Yes it was quite clunky in very very early access, but it quickly got really playable and has only improved patch on patch since in my experience.  and yes it was a unique idea, well the arma mod and h1z1 had already been out so actually it wasn't a unique idea, it was just a much better implementation of what came before.  since its release virtually every BR release has been hailed as way better than pubg and going to crush pubg, and none of them have.  

IoN  -  flop

RoE  -  flop

CoD  -  flop

BF5 - flop

fortnite has done really well but they distanced themselves from the genre when they got into trouble and Apex has done well so far .. ( btw where do we find player numbers etc for origin games ? they don't seem to shout much about them ? ) But I have noticed that everyone I know that got into Apex has already dropped it and gone back to what they were playing before ? 

Liking Apex more than pubg is fine its a preference thing. but to call its netcode better is a joke.

• RIP 1

From my experience, i get crashes here and there....but what i read evvveerryywhere, i havent witnessed it.

As for the hackers, in my region(canada), i notice hackers every so often, but to say that pubg is plagued by hackers is bs.

If ChocoTaco didnt stream, how many times would he be reported because of "hacks"

Some people are just better than the rest of us, and some get a lucky shot.

Hackers are there, but for anyone to say they get killed 50% of the time by them, im sorry man...its just not likely.

Plus, how many people report 50% of the people that kill them?

Do the math, im too lazy.

Thats alot of reports to look over, and unless its definite, they arent going to ban them. Then everyone would cry that pubg is banning innocent players just so they have to buy the game again.

Theres literally no winning for them., people gon bitch

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kels_O said:

but to say that pubg is plagued by hackers is bs.

Not many hackers huh? I only played 5 matches a few nights ago. Tonight I log in and I get 2 confirmed hacker reports from that night. I have vids of the replay as well. I actually reported 3 that night. I would not be surprised if that 3rd one pops up tomorrow. So, I reported in over half of my matches. 2 are confirmed. That's close to half. I wonder at what percentage would you call PUBG plagued by hackers?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kels_O said:

From my experience, i get crashes here and there....but what i read evvveerryywhere, i havent witnessed it.

As for the hackers, in my region(canada), i notice hackers every so often, but to say that pubg is plagued by hackers is bs.

If ChocoTaco didnt stream, how many times would he be reported because of "hacks"

Some people are just better than the rest of us, and some get a lucky shot.

Hackers are there, but for anyone to say they get killed 50% of the time by them, im sorry man...its just not likely.

Plus, how many people report 50% of the people that kill them?

Do the math, im too lazy.

Thats alot of reports to look over, and unless its definite, they arent going to ban them. Then everyone would cry that pubg is banning innocent players just so they have to buy the game again.

Theres literally no winning for them., people gon bitch

Yea for real. Unless your playing in Asia/Oceania there are very few obvious hackers. I play NA FPP Solo/squad and out of dozens of matches I only found ONE hacker using wall hacks. Everything else is legit. Most of these people complaining over and over about hackers are just BAD at the game, and blame others for their lack of skill/gamesense/failure at getting better. Like the people who complain about others using recoil macros. All you gotta do is pull the damn mouse down at a specific rate and you can keep the crosshair PERFECT on a enemy within 100M. Having trouble controlling recoil? Raise the vertical sensitivity to 1.4-1.6. Less mouse pull down required. I keep mine at 1.42 and I can control every weapon much easier than before. I can see 200+ meters sprays  being unrealistic, but really it isn't that hard within relative close range. I've seen pros AK spray 150+ meters with a red dot and get kills. Because they especially are good at PUBG.

75%-90% of the people complaining probably have less than 1KD's and <100 ADR overall. They think everyone is cheating because they are just horribad at clicking and pulling a mouse.

Edited by jamesalex92
  • RIP 1

22 minutes ago, jamesalex92 said:

Yea for real. Unless your playing in Asia/Oceania there are very few obvious hackers. I play NA FPP Solo/squad and out of dozens of matches I only found ONE hacker using wall hacks. Everything else is legit. Most of these people complaining over and over about hackers are just BAD at the game, and blame others for their lack of skill/gamesense/failure at getting better. Like the people who complain about others using recoil macros. All you gotta do is pull the damn mouse down at a specific rate and you can keep the crosshair PERFECT on a enemy within 100M. Having trouble controlling recoil? Raise the vertical sensitivity to 1.4-1.6. Less mouse pull down required. I keep mine at 1.42 and I can control every weapon much easier than before. I can see 200+ meters sprays  being unrealistic, but really it isn't that hard within relative close range. I've seen pros AK spray 150+ meters with a red dot and get kills. Because they especially are good at PUBG.

75%-90% of the people complaining probably have less than 1KD's and <100 ADR overall. They think everyone is cheating because they are just horribad at clicking and pulling a mouse.

ya you tell them !, now show your stats :)

lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jamesalex92 said:

i got every day ingame reports of this kind of gamers, you think, they are better. they are not better, they are cheaters. ingamereportproof....

21 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

Liking Apex more than pubg is fine its a preference thing. but to call its netcode better is a joke.

M8...I have kind of gotten bored of Apex as well....

........I don't care about how the netcode is, I care about how the games feels, and it feels much much better.....

I will take your word for it if u reckon PUBG runs super smooth on ur machine....

I have a 9700K, RTX2080, and play on a PCI-e SSD drive.......

.......what else do you think is required?

You need to get a NASA computer. Jokes aside, I saw a streamer who had all graphic options set to low to max his fps. Then a friend of his suggested to set all to ultra. Do you know what happened? FPS doubled.

This game is very poorly optimized.

On 3/31/2019 at 8:21 PM, Big_Frizzle said:

Me too, crashing and lag, but I think what's pissing me off the most is the sound. I can't hear when grenades are tossed, I can't hear footsteps until they're real close or I'm dead, and I can' pinpoint shooting sometimes. I don't know what happened, everything was fine before but it's really annoying me.

I 100% agree with this. Sound issues makes me not wanna play this game as much as i have been in the past.

That and ofcourse the increased number of cheaters from, well you know, other parts of the world playing on EU servers.

On 4/17/2019 at 8:10 AM, Harddriver said:

Not many hackers huh? I only played 5 matches a few nights ago. Tonight I log in and I get 2 confirmed hacker reports from that night. I have vids of the replay as well. I actually reported 3 that night. I would not be surprised if that 3rd one pops up tomorrow. So, I reported in over half of my matches. 2 are confirmed. That's close to half. I wonder at what percentage would you call PUBG plagued by hackers?

I agree, it is plagued with hackers. Since Vikdeni released i must have gotten around 30-35 banned for cheating.

And people denying it are just either trolls (assholes in otehr words) or just using something fishy to enhance their gameplay themselfs, sad but true.

And, when you let a region that is known to allow cheats and use cheats as a standard, into a region that is against cheating into its core, then you create even more cheaters and even more problems. To bad some are just to blue-eyed to see the "truth".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pubgfullofhacks said:

Talking shit lmao 

True - this is bs. Typical clickbait - there is a channel on YT where dude every week after game release uploads another "XXX GOT WORST NETCODE IN GAMES EVER!". Apex compared to PUBG is smooth af, responsive and competetive and goddamit so dynamic - not so slooooow. And noone cries about loot or anything.

Playn Apex regularry - since 1st day i was looking for desync and cheaters because it was a game right after PUBG ragequit and uninstall due to constant desync and cheaters overload.

Till today no sign of desync or gettin angry that my shots are missing or i die 5m behind the wall, cheaters - maybe 2. Apex is still super popular - no flop here :D While PUBG is like a snowball rolling downhill - and this is very accurate, because every player leaving = more chinese filling servers.

On 4/17/2019 at 4:21 AM, DeadlyEggXoP said:

The netcode in apex is demonstrably 200% worse than pubg, desync is much worse, 

but to call its netcode better is a joke.

So yeah, all your arguments including "flop" are now looking stupid after some time.

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2019 at 3:06 AM, Ehe said:

Looks like another player is out. Too bad, he was dedicated as i remember.

He was a good guy... and contributed. He spoke his mind though. Respect.

14 minutes ago, Saldacious said:

He was a good guy... and contributed. He spoke his mind though. Respect.

Like many, many more - who get bans for speaking their mind on this forum.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Vector and game is fine, I hear people all the time on my team in duos and squads saying "Wow hes hacking" they arent hacking the person complaining is usually just bad. If you report someone and they are actually cheating you will get a report back. Every single report I have ever made that the person was hacking I got a notification that "due to you and others feedback blah blah blah player X was banned".  Vector and Snipers are working just fine. Here is me doing just dandy with the vector and M24.

Edited by soup55
  • RIP 1

On 4/1/2019 at 7:03 AM, redrumOG said:

The most disappointing part of all of this, and the largest part of the joke is the total silence on massive issues like cheating the complete and utter incompetence displayed every patch and the total ignorance of a small player base that post here and that actually gave a shit. And if anyone questions or cuts close to the bone we get mods throwing the same bullshit copy and paste letter that landed as a Asian translation about a year ago. No one says anything else, and if anything that garbage is a direct slap in the face to the community and complete disrespect to the intelligence of the folk that post here.

Here’s  the news flash. They not gonna do shit about cheating, what you see is what you get... period. They will runs this into the ground and it’s goodnight for western lobbies. This is an asian game and that’s all they panda too. We can only hope BH never gets the chance at another gem.

we post here because we would like to see change for the better, and most want to see the  survival of a game we love to play. Sick of saying it but the glim hope that something will change is pretty much gone. Iv seen my fair share of game play in 4500hrs, haven’t even played this patch because of work, but it’s sounds like shit so I’m not really that keen.

We need something new boys and girls, these guys are taking us for a ride.

Nail on the head. They never....ever...ever.... mention anything about what is being done if anything to secure the game. Never. We give you a candy stripped line across the map - what about cheating? We give you some new clothes - what about cheating? we give you a flare gun (which we dumped out to the map by the crates) - what about cheating?