Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr_NoobGamer

Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card - Mission painful

Why you doing this .

I just unlock this  :Get 2 Kills with a Tommy Gun in a single match - For 5 time 

This is  a painful . 

If you don't want give us a skin, just tell us.

I think if any person want get skin S686 Gun ,Should do a impossible task.

Please reduce this Task 

Untitled.png

20 minutes ago, Dr_NoobGamer said:

Why you doing this .

I just unlock this  :Get 2 Kills with a Tommy Gun in a single match - For 5 time 

This is  a painful . 

If you don't want give us a skin, just tell us.

I think if any person want get skin S686 Gun ,Should do a impossible task.

Please reduce this Task 

Untitled.png

These are challenges and are meant to be a hard thing to achieve so that when you walk around with that skin you know you achieved something many others probably didn't.

If it was easy, wouldn't it water down its value?

1 hour ago, Takarii said:

These are challenges and are meant to be a hard thing to achieve so that when you walk around with that skin you know you achieved something many others probably didn't.

If it was easy, wouldn't it water down its value?

is not hard ,is a pointless (waste time ).

I don't want any one say is good ,if any  one have same Ideas (I do not need to say anything )

1 hour ago, Dr_NoobGamer said:

is not hard ,is a pointless (waste time ).

I don't want any one say is good ,if any  one have same Ideas (I do not need to say anything )

Refusing to listen to others who have differing opinions defeats the purpose of creating a discussion. If you create a discussion, you should be open to responses of all types and not just those that mirrior your own thoughts.

When you can`t get 5 x 2 kills in a game with a tommy gun within 2 months then i guess it`s not a gun you want to play anyway. So what do you need this skin for?

Aaaaaand git gud.

I honestly hate already the first mission. Get a kill and get a specific place in solo. I have over 1000 hours in PUBG and have played solo like... once? I don't mind difficult missions, but come on, forcing to play a specific mode or you won't even start a mission? Money well spent I guess.