JustM4x

No crates in store

Hello,

See attached picture. Since couple of weeks I can't buy any crates because there are non in my store!!!

I've waited couple of updates (thought that they will fix it) but it still didn't help.

I am very disappointed about this...

image.png

Posted (edited)

image.png.974ab77929bf7a4b41caa865f477cccf.png

I have exactly the same since a few weeks (from EU),, First i could already not open the special white crates because the keys would not be available in EU region. Now i cant get crates at all. Does this have to do with some EU Loot crate law or smt? because if so, plz change quests like these:

IMPORTANT: I do play with an American friend sometimes, and he CAN buy em.

image.png.d77505612957357a9ce03c23413e23a3.png

Edited by Hoogevost
Forgot to add something

Belgium and the Netherlands no longer allow lootboxes. If you live in one of those countries that will be the reason for the boxes no longer being avaliable.

So, I buy a survivor pass 3, but get less from it because of this. Kinda sucks to be honest.
I can also not complete the beginner mission to purchase a random crate from the store :).
Is there any way you can compensate us for this?

I have one East Erangel Police crate from a while back, but cannot use my Survivor Pass rewards key on it.
Obviously I cannot get any more crates, so in a way that makes sense.

Will there be anything for players from a country that bans the lootboxes, or is this a "FU and your countries policies" kinda deal?
BP is next to useless (atm only for character customisation).

I don't feel like messing with VPN just for a crate... but I guess if that will be the only option

Same here. I have bought pass 3 and now it seems pointless. Is it anything to do to get the lootboxes back?

2 hours ago, JustM4x said:

Same here. I have bought pass 3 and now it seems pointless. Is it anything to do to get the lootboxes back?

Not in it's current state. 

I can't see pubg changing it unless the majority of regions pass laws against the gambling nature of loot boxes. Although what they could do is make it so only the unlocked crates drop? These are bought with BP's not money. No chance of losing anything equates to not a gamble?

It's not an EU wide thing btw, I can still buy crates & keys in game and out, I'm in the UK. We're still in the EU for now at least.

I wouldn't say it's pointless, it's one mission on the beginner tree isn't it? That only nets you some xp anyway, there's no bonus for getting all of the missions done that I'm aware of.

5 hours ago, fobyac said:

Not in it's current state. 

I can't see pubg changing it unless the majority of regions pass laws against the gambling nature of loot boxes. Although what they could do is make it so only the unlocked crates drop? These are bought with BP's not money. No chance of losing anything equates to not a gamble?

It's not an EU wide thing btw, I can still buy crates & keys in game and out, I'm in the UK. We're still in the EU for now at least.

I wouldn't say it's pointless, it's one mission on the beginner tree isn't it? That only nets you some xp anyway, there's no bonus for getting all of the missions done that I'm aware of.

I think it might be a case of balance. If you can spend BP and get a crate that you 100% can never unlock due to laws in your country then you are being cheated. If you only get unlockables, then those in other areas are being cheated. I expect the current solution means that no one loses out crate wise (as you still have the BP) while a better solution is implemented?

On 3/31/2019 at 4:30 PM, fobyac said:

I don't care about missions. I have bought the pass to unlock the crates with extra key from blue coupon. And I did.. and now I can't open it because still stupid law.

I WOULDN'T BOUGHT IT IF I KNEW IT BEFORE. 

One thing for sure.. I will never buy any pass in the future. I'm done. 

I'm in the Netherlands and I have this problem too, but it's not that hard to use a vpn for a few minutes to buy/open crates. 

On 3/31/2019 at 9:39 PM, Takarii said:

I think it might be a case of balance. If you can spend BP and get a crate that you 100% can never unlock due to laws in your country then you are being cheated. If you only get unlockables, then those in other areas are being cheated. I expect the current solution means that no one loses out crate wise (as you still have the BP) while a better solution is implemented?

That's the thing, but still weird we can trade coupons for keys. Which are pretty pointless for us Dutch players.

1 minute ago, Featherman84 said:

That's the thing, but still weird we can trade coupons for keys. Which are pretty pointless for us Dutch players.

Totally understand. The team are aware of this annoyance for those affected

• Like 1

Well here it is update 29 and only 12 days left for the season pass. Still no solution for us regarding the matters as stated here above. Great job devs, selling us a pass for full price only giving us barely half of the content.

No response from the Dev team at all, what a disapointment.

Before I buy the next pass, I would like to have a confirmation there's no limitation for  Dutch and Belgian players.

I think with last season pass there was lack of overthinking, please don't make this faults again. After all, every player should have the ability to have full access to the benefits of the premium season pass.

Hello Featherman, Takarii replied with the relevant information in May.  There have been no updates or changes since then. 

I will pass your feedback to the team. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PUBG_RoboDanjal said:

Hello Featherman, Takarii replied with the relevant information in May.  There have been no updates or changes since then. 

I will pass your feedback to the team. 

Thank you RoboDanjal