bentcontroller

mission list is hard coded to the LB button on xbox controller can not hold breath and not able to mark places on map after update 27

On 3/28/2019 at 12:00 PM, bentcontroller said:

Mission List is hard coded to the LB button on xbox controller can not hold breath

Also not able to mark places on map after update 27

when i delete the bind it comes back when restart 

cant hold breath cant play thanks pubg 

WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE MY BINDS WHY!

Same problem here

Hello English friends I'm French and like you I play on PC with an Xbox controller on PUBG with the same problem of the bug "List of missions" but I think I found the solution temporarily.

First of all I want to apologize if my english is not very good but I hope you will understand me

As you have the same problem but I think I found a temporary solution that works well:

When you start STEAM, in your library (PUBG) there is on the right the controller configuration link.

Clicking on it will take you to the controller menu. I simply replace the "LB" key with the "ALT" key that holds the breath

From now on I no longer have the "list of missions" that appears to me in full face.

Hoping to have helped you good day

Waiting on that update lol 2nd place today because of that issue and I cant pull the pin on grenades without it being up lol

Posted (edited)

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG OR ( REFUND US ) >>>PLEASE 

its over a month now and the issue isn't fixed it is getting a bit ridiculous 

Edited by bentcontroller
  • Like 1

i can't believe this ! i just played the test server with fear and a little bit of hope that it finally will be fixed and for my sorprise they only fix the map problem but the LB mission list bug still there i really can't take anymore this is a joke it's just a little thing and they didn't fix it already 

• Like 1

I continue to complain and file this issue but this is all the response that I get from Pubg.

"Hello Survivor,

Thank you for writing to PUBG support.

I appreciate you for taking the time to report this issue to us. We're already aware and working hard to fix this. The whole process may take a while but rest assured that our game development team will find a solution and fix this issue as soon as possible. However, please bear with us, while we find a solution. I am sorry for any inconveniences caused."

aka yea well fix it sometime but not anytime soon. 

Theres just not enough controller players for them to care, meanwhile I'm over here developing a hatred for this game because shots at any real distance are impossible.

On 5/17/2019 at 4:40 AM, Oxbowmasteraj said:

i can't believe this ! i just played the test server with fear and a little bit of hope that it finally will be fixed and for my sorprise they only fix the map problem but the LB mission list bug still there i really can't take anymore this is a joke it's just a little thing and they didn't fix it already 

Sad news.. Lol i was going to check it myself but couldn't get into a game.. Seems like it would only take 2 minutes to remap the buttons or whatever.. I don't see how its taken 3 months maybe they have to re-code the whole game idk just seems silly..🙄

@PUBG_RoboDanjal

dude recode the key!!! this is how simple it is... get rid of the mission list & give the x-one controller back the lb!!!
the you'd be hard pressed to find someone that is checking the damn mission list during a match!!!
no one cares!!! everyone is more stressed on staying alive than finding out how many more bandages they need to use to get 1000xp!!!

also it's not hard to reply to these comments with an update on the sitch!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Oxbowmasteraj said:

this is a joke full update 29 and can't fix this 

Can't believe it i haven't tried the update yet but you my friend must be mistaken 

I am going to switch my controller binding to "Type A" so I can still peak over the shoulder... holding the breath kind of sucks... but playing "Type B" without being able to aim over the shoulder... this is kinda of pathetic.... Finally got a PC to run this built to switch over from xbox and use my controller because I can't hack it with a mouse and keyboard is a little frustrating!

• Like 1

Almost 80 mb update this morning... and still haven't fixed the LB issue.... this is ridiculous bluehole.... or perhaps bunghole is more appropriate.... 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have refused to play pubg just because of this issue get it fixed or don't get any more of my money and I will delete the game. It has been two months or so now, this is getting ridiculous. Before you make new content you need to fix your current content. In my personal opinion this game is broken as f***.😡

Edited by Ryoka