bentcontroller

mission list is hard coded to the LB button on xbox controller can not hold breath and not able to mark places on map after update 27

Mission List is hard coded to the LB button on xbox controller can not hold breath

Also not able to mark places on map after update 27

when i delete the bind it comes back when restart 

cant hold breath cant play thanks pubg 

WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE MY BINDS WHY!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you play on a PC?

If you play on an Xbox then this should be posted in the XBOX section or it will not be seen by the Xbox dev team. This is the PC section.

If you use a controller on a PC then nevermind.

(However I suggest you learn to use the keyboard and mouse because a controller is a big disadvantage for 99.8% of people playing against mouse/keyboard players. Just sayin')

I dont know that you can change Binds  (KEYBINDS) on xbox ?  This is PC related i dont own a xbox ..   

"a controller is a big disadvantage for 99.8% of people playing against mouse/keyboard players"

I dont feel that way i've wont solos with it under a 1000 hrs in 

This is a PC bug, please PUBG, test the past with controller before release at least once.

• Thanks 1

PC Players using Xbox Controllers have the live mission list cover there screen when trying to there hold breath while shooting ...that means we can't see the other player....

thats being the LB/left_shoulder button for us ...this is the Pubg Steam version on PC .....again on the PC version on steam ..Please fix thanks 

Yes! I also play on PC but use an Xbox One controller. The LB button in fact just throws the mission list in your face. Quite frustrating. I noticed if you spam the LB button you'll hold your breathe but it doesn't matter because you're still looking through the mission list. This was not an issue until the new season update. 

can't we just email them cuz am using a xbox controller too and I want them to fix it now its fucking up my game and we pay for that shit too...

Same! It's pretty much unplayable now. I submitted a couple tickets as well. Not enough players that use controllers so they don't care? i have went into the settings and game files to see if I can change anything but no luck

• Like 1

Same issue with me fellas... I created a ticket yesterday, hopefully enough people are reporting this issue for it to be fixed in a hotfix update. Completely throwing off my game in the meantime mind... 🙄

Not only can you not hold your breathe while trying to land your shot, it always gets in the way while cooking a grenade, and while trying to boost in a vehicle. Quite annoying. 

"All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us."

It appears that we weren't a concern for them. I suppose it's just best to assume it's not getting fixed and to move on. Unfortunate, but what other option do we have?