bobhumplick

the only way to catch recoil macros are reports, dont forget to report

everybody remember to watch deatcams and replays.  the cheat i see most now is the recoil macro.  probably because it is the hardest to detect (lives in the mouse and not the pc).  recoil macros take a report to catch.  thats about the only way.  so remember to report.  there for a long time i didnt get any reports of bans back and stopped watching replays for a while.  but now its back.  everybody is moving to the recoil macro.  makes me sick.  and they are all terrible at the game.  havent seen a cheater yet that was any good that i can remember.  but the fact that cheaters are using the only cheat left is a testament to how much pubg corp has done.  so congrats to them. they have chased them to one last hole that they all try to hide in like rats.  its up to us to burn out the last of the rats.

please remember to watch deathcams.  and occasionally go through a replay and see what people do.  

• Thanks 1

That's a job that BH has to do and not me. I have enough with the amount of cheats that are still in the game, I'm still playing. I will not waste any more time watching reruns.

Why this attitude?

About 2 weeks ago I denounced a player who killed me with a blast AKM and about 400 meters and did nothing.

So...

5 minutes ago, xtremmetal said:

That's a job that BH has to do and not me. I have enough with the amount of cheats that are still in the game, I'm still playing. I will not waste any more time watching reruns.

Why this attitude?

About 2 weeks ago I denounced a player who killed me with a blast AKM and about 400 meters and did nothing.

So...

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't . Depends if they have proof or not . You can't ban someone without proof. 

3 minutes ago, phizzzix said:

A veces lo hacen, a veces no lo hacen. Depende de si tienen prueba o no. No puedes prohibir a alguien sin pruebas. 

Is not the proof I mention enough? Try killing someone at 400 meters with an AKM in burst mode.

13 minutes ago, xtremmetal said:

Is not the proof I mention enough? Try killing someone at 400 meters with an AKM in burst mode.

They record user data and analyze them . If the user data is ok , there's nothing to do ... 

• RIP 1

29 minutes ago, xtremmetal said:

Why this attitude?

So...

A core component of anti cheat systems is player reports - this is the same for practically every anti cheat system out there. Typically, undetected cheats are usually caught as a result of someone reporting suspicious behavior and the data being looked at to see what was happening, which then allows that cheat to be added to the known list once it has been identified.

Deciding not to submit reports on the principle of "its not my job" doesn't help to eliminate the number of RoC breakers out there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Takarii said:

A core component of anti cheat systems is player reports - this is the same for practically every anti cheat system out there. Typically, undetected cheats are usually caught as a result of someone reporting suspicious behavior and the data being looked at to see what was happening, which then allows that cheat to be added to the known list once it has been identified.

Deciding not to submit reports on the principle of "its not my job" doesn't help to eliminate the number of RoC breakers out there.

I do not take away your reason. But I play an average of 6 hours a day at least, I'm tired of sending reports and more reports every day. I know that in some I can make a mistake, but in a case as clear as the one I mentioned before and that they do not penalize it, I have already lost the desire.

I've even changed my way of playing like my friends. Before we went for the chicken directly, now no, we fall in the hottest spots and we will kill everything we can.

Reaching the top 10 and being killed by a cheater is the most humiliating thing. I prefer to have fun killing or doing crazy things.

Be that as it may, I am still having the same fun :)

4 minutes ago, xtremmetal said:

I do not take away your reason. But I play an average of 6 hours a day at least, I'm tired of sending reports and more reports every day. I know that in some I can make a mistake, but in a case as clear as the one I mentioned before and that they do not penalize it, I have already lost the desire.

I've even changed my way of playing like my friends. Before we went for the chicken directly, now no, we fall in the hottest spots and we will kill everything we can.

Reaching the top 10 and being killed by a cheater is the most humiliating thing. I prefer to have fun killing or doing crazy things.

Be that as it may, I am still having the same fun :)

Please understand that just because you don't see an immediate reaction (ban/suspension etc) that isn't to say that your report hasn't had any effect or has gone unnoticed. 

• Like 2

Come on guys if you suspect any cheating behavior just report them. I have reported 0 suspected cheats this year. Maybe I am rubbish at detecting them but if you don't then how can BH stop someone who is using a cheat simply with software. I usually look at the deathcam and replay if I suspect something. If someone killed me with an AKM from 400m I would report them but sometimes they get a lucky shot or they might have been shooting someone closer and you got hit by a stray bullet. I would assume every report of cheating is logged against the player so if they get reported again they will have a record of that - I hope that is the case? But you cannot just ban someone because someone reported them!

This is a typical case of a guy callling out someone for cheating, no video evidence, prob was 75m away and got full sprayed which is easy enough.  I play with a guy that every time someone kills him he reports the person for cheating, I tell him he is just bad and he rage quits.  Pretty sure this is 50% of the people who complain about cheaters in this game.

• Like 2
  • RIP 3

I refuse to report someone for macros because it's too hard to detect. I wonder how many legit players have been reported.

I do report someone for aimbot which is auto aim and no recoil which is easy to see if you spec them for a good whole.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Recoil macros are too difficult to distinguish for me to report, some players just have ridiculous skill and can completely compensate for the recoil by pulling the mouse down. 

Edited by EvilMark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, phizzzix said:

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't . Depends if they have proof or not . You can't ban someone without proof. 

I watch replays... then watch shadow... then submit a report and submit video... same old notification. Player Temp banned... then see them playing still weeks later. Frustrating  to say the least when BH appears to promote cheating. Someone said it a while back. Cheating is an Asian thing. It's not frowned upon. It's encouraged. South Korea should be no different I suppose. 

• RIP 1

10 hours ago, bobhumplick said:

everybody remember to watch deatcams and replays.

Deathcams and replays do not show recoil accurately. Do not report based solely from watching deathcam or replay. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xTekx_1 said:

Deathcams and replays do not show recoil accurately. Do not report based solely from watching deathcam or replay. 

This here is why I don't report on macro cheats. The deathcam and replay doesn't show enough to even bother. It's a guess most of the time. Though aimbot, wallhacks and esp are easy enough when the person using it is bad.

38 minutes ago, Avohei said:

This here is why I don't report on macro cheats. The deathcam and replay doesn't show enough to even bother. It's a guess most of the time. Though aimbot, wallhacks and esp are easy enough when the person using it is bad.

If in the replay/deathcam you see the guy going full auto on you with a scope and every bullet is hitting... maybe he's using a macro. But it's learning to understand the situation and how things played out.

17 minutes ago, xTekx_1 said:

If in the replay/deathcam you see the guy going full auto on you with a scope and every bullet is hitting... maybe he's using a macro. But it's learning to understand the situation and how things played out.

AK+4xScope+Autofire on 200 Meters => Kill => Using Macro => Using Cheat

• Like 1

you know what would make this game good and not rely on recoil drag?

• Like 1

Shroud is being biased again. He knows damn well if the game had insane recoil and kick only the really good would benefit. The average/sub average would simply quit and not play.

• Like 1

What a load of crap, so if I can control a 4x spray and get spectated I get reported and possibly banned, get the F&%k outta here. I hate this expression but its fitting here; git gud..

7 minutes ago, KammoraV2 said:

What a load of crap, so if I can control a 4x spray and get spectated I get reported and possibly banned, get the F&%k outta here. I hate this expression but its fitting here; git gud..

Highly doubtful players are being temp banned simply based on the number of reports. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

A temp ban based on very suspect data when first reviewed by low tier... yeah I can see that. But there has to be something in telemetry that coincidentally doesn't add up.

At most high report values simply push you up the pile for a faster review.

Some people just don't think shit out before they post ... yah know?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rev0verDrive said:

Shroud is being biased again. He knows damn well if the game had insane recoil and kick only the really good would benefit. The average/sub average would simply quit and not play.

just saying when you 'get good' n the best way to fight with all automatics is spray and drag then the game just becomes meta and the guns that align with these meta  builds just promote drone like behavior. you dont contro weapons like thatwith efficiency you need the spray to kick to a point where you have to reset.

the al was perfect after the 5th shot it goes wild. the only reason why they took out the wild recoil from the ak us because the M4 was uncontested for the longest time when it came down to ar and DPS vs mid to close range.

m4 never did have 5th bullet plus effect the recoil or any of the weapons.

making each weapon have its wild recoil would revolutionize pubg to the point where burst firing is sought out rather than spraying n dragging with consistency.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

So an AK takes like 3 hits to kill ..  maybe 4  .. I cant imagine anyone hearing a 4 shot burst from an AK and going off about how that guy full autoed me.

If what you are hearing is full auto spray, then guess what, they really are NOT hitting every bullet, not even close to every bullet or you would be way dead before it got to the point you start thinking about full auto.

8 hours ago, TorrroTorrro said:

AK+4xScope+Autofire on 200 Meters => Kill => Using Macro => Using Cheat

so some guy sees someone 200 meters away and decides to give him a spray with his AK and 4 scope .. and the last bullet hits you in the head .. after missing 39 other shots … 

2 hours ago, Rev0verDrive said:

Highly doubtful players are being temp banned simply based on the number of reports. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. 

I would have thoguht that's exactly how it works.  if someone gets like 100 reports that they are cheating, then I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get auto temp banned just by hitting a quota of reports. and this then gets perma banned or released after its reviewed.  

9 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

So an AK takes like 3 hits to kill ..  maybe 4  .. I cant imagine anyone hearing a 4 shot burst from an AK and going off about how that guy full autoed me.

4-5 round burst is a lot different then full auto sustained fire. Which is what I was referring to. Plus I said "maybe" because it doesn't automatically mean he's using macro. 

However, let's say the target is 200m out, running at 90 degrees to the shooter who is going full auto (sustained). You're going to tell me that hitting lots of shots, with the others in a very close proximity, would not suggest a recoil macro? It would only suggest great skill? At that point red flags are going off in my head.

9 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

so some guy sees someone 200 meters away and decides to give him a spray with his AK and 4 scope .. and the last bullet hits you in the head .. after missing 39 other shots …

Stay within the context of the conversation please. We were not talking about only a single bullet hitting.