11 minutes ago, hybiepoo said:

I think part of the issue is that it's not against the rules to not shoot at someone. So riding together should theoretically not be an issue. In fact they have the "riding with the enemy" achievement. I think the problem comes when they fight together, flanking players etc. 

I agree with you on the sharing cars. I like dropping for a car and driving to a quiet area so have had this happen a few times. I’ve no problem with that. 

Sharing loot, and flanking with 3 players with Kar98’s and clearly bridge camping together should be enough for the report team to act though

The other bridge was out a while before. Three of them did this to the bridge. Never seen a team more kitted from cheating than this game. 

One at the front scouting and setting setting up a small blockade. This blocks the view of the total blockade at the back. Second guy in the middle shooting and moving cars into place. Third guy finishing kills and looting for them all to share when they moved

74F80726-74E5-44CD-BB34-E26901667283.jpeg

Guest hybiepoo

Yep, that's clear as day. Nobody could do that on their own. 

@The henery i uploaded my clip to youtube and included the link in my support ticket., and took screenshots of the "replay" from PUBG detective showing the names of the players (i could only spectate the player that killed me). Just don't post them here or you'll get a warning.

I've had a reply early this morning, with the standard line about taking cheating seriously, but not releasing info about what action is taken.

• Haha 1

I've just looked up a couple of their gamertags. Some of them have clips on Xbox of them teaming. FFS.

Whilst we do allow discussion regarding cheating we do have rules regarding the posting of images, videos, and player names. 

This is our Calling Out rule, and it is a standard rule found on most official game forums. 

Calling Out

Do not publicly accuse other users/players of misconduct. Please always use proper channels for reporting users/players to us.

Reasoning for this rule:

It is effectively showcasing the cheat which may lead to players seeking it out for their own use

You may be incorrect and falsely accusing a player

We have official reporting processes within the game and on our support website that should be used for reporting violations of the RoC

Topics like these, in most cases, result in multiple rule breaks with replies and require heavy moderation

This rule above is non-negotiable and will be enforced regardless of the context. 

If you believe that a player or players are cheating, or breaking the rules of conduct please report them using the in-game report tool, Xbox live report function or use the link shown above to the support website and provide any evidence you have so the anti-cheat team can investigate and punish those that are found guilty.

Due to the multiple rule breaks and moderation needed for this topic I am now locking it.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2
  • RIP 1