This game is outrageous for lag! I have good internet connection and only use it for gaming so it's not that. Find myself shooting people in the back running the opposite direction for the game to flicker I hear a burst and the guy who once had his back to me is now to my left and killed me. Are you going to fix anything at all with this game it's pathetic, absolutely clueless.

Xbox one X 

Wired 

A lot of the time 

No idea what server because you've took the ability to choose and it doesn't tell me anymore (thanks for that btw).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Picklerickle said:

This game is outrageous for lag! I have good internet connection and only use it for gaming so it's not that. Find myself shooting people in the back running the opposite direction for the game to flicker I hear a burst and the guy who once had his back to me is now to my left and killed me. Are you going to fix anything at all with this game it's pathetic, absolutely clueless.

Xbox one X 

Wired 

A lot of the time 

No idea what server because you've took the ability to choose and it doesn't tell me anymore (thanks for that btw).

Hi, do you have any videos showing the issues you are having?  You can find out which server you are being placed in by looking at the info below your health bar.  It will say as/oc,na or eu on the right hand side.

On 3/25/2019 at 4:17 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, do you have any videos showing the issues you are having?  You can find out which server you are being placed in by looking at the info below your health bar.  It will say as/oc,na or eu on the right hand side.

I don't have any footage and I can't see the server info as the screen does not fit the whole game view in.