Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

erkogbg

Flare gun question

Hi!

It was a while since I played the game, so I played some games yesterday and got a flare gun + ammo.

I did shoot up in the air but didn't get any airdrop, another guy did shoot some seconds before me like 400 meters away and he did get, was it that he was faster than me or did I misunderstood something?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, erkogbg said:

Hi!

It was a while since I played the game, so I played some games yesterday and got a flare gun + ammo.

I did shoot up in the air but didn't get any airdrop, another guy did shoot some seconds before me like 400 meters away and he did get, was it that he was faster than me or did I misunderstood something?

Thanks!

You cant shoot a flare until the first circle closes. Once closed only x packages/vehicles are available (It shows ingame). If you are inside the next circle, you can get an airdrop. You have to be the first one to shoot it off if only 1 package is available.. If you are outside of the next circle, (but not in the blue, I do believe) you can shoot it off and get an armored vehicle.

1 minute ago, my_cholula said:

You cant shoot a flare until the first circle closes. Once closed only x packages/vehicles are available It shows ingame). If you are inside the next circle, you can get an airdrop. You have to be the first one to shoot it off if only 1 package is available.. If you are outside of the next circle, (but not in the blue, I do believe) you can shoot it off and get an armored vehicle.

Aight, I will try to remember that when I play and find a flare-gun next time, inside the 2nd circle and fire it fast! ;)

Just now, erkogbg said:

Aight, I will try to remember that when I play and find a flare-gun next time, inside the 2nd circle and fire it fast! ;)

And remember, it doesn't go straight up and come straight down. be ready to hoof it a good distance to go grab it. (i.e. strategic placement).

Also people could use all resources that come with flare gun in current circle as well. You know only limited amount of crates and UAZs called by flare guns. If there is none you won't get anything.

I played a game and got 3 flares in one small compound, I just fired them into a room with some enemies to annoy them

3 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

I played a game and got 3 flares in one small compound, I just fired them into a room with some enemies to annoy them

In squad game we fired one in gatka fields while we are driving. Pulled the car near hills. 3 squad wiped eachtoher and we watched .