DaZooKidd

Just another night of PUBG!

Big thanks goes out to the person who showed me how to upload videos straight to this page!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DaZooKidd said:

So this happened, not the players fault, I would of done the same thing but come on PUBG can you fix this already! No sense of having a ssd if I'm still dying because of things like this!!

How far into the game was this? Looked pretty kitted so doesn’t seem like straight off the drop.

1 minute ago, Black Dahlia NZ said:

How far into the game was this? Looked pretty kitted so doesn’t seem like straight off the drop.

If you see there is 40ish alive, the guy was coming from a long trip in UAZ and his buildings didn't render yet to the point he arrived OPs house. That is the main reason why I hate vikendi 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jjarQue said:

If you see there is 40ish alive, the guy was coming from a long trip in UAZ and his buildings didn't render yet to the point he arrived OPs house. That is the main reason why I hate vikendi 

Oh I watched with no sound didn’t hear the vehicle. 

2 hours ago, DaZooKidd said:

Big thanks goes out to the person who showed me how to upload videos straight to this page!

How do you do that? Would be much appreciated if you could explain, thanks.

30 minutes ago, WorldSkill412 said:

What he said. 

• Haha 1

He shot you through then walked through the same wall... I still cannot get over they stat track and have leaderboards in this game with all the issues it has.

10 hours ago, WorldSkill412 said:

9 hours ago, VinnieB said:

What he said. 

you can download the clips from xbox dvr.com to your phone and then under where you type to reply to a message it says "Click to choose files" click that and it'll bring up your downloaded clips, only thing that sucks is that 21.6 mbs is the biggest file you can transfer.

12 hours ago, SuperFX2 said:

YellowElk is the problem, not your setup.

Worst part about it is he was absolutely terrible, I watched him for a minute afterwards and his movement looked like it was the first time he ever played, he walked around with no vest for half of the game, passed up on vests that he walked right over. I'm sure you guys know what I mean, you can just tell when someone is a bad player lol. I'm honestly surprised that he was able to control the ak at all. I sent him a message afterwards(I was cool about it, not his fault pubg is broken) He was like "I was wondering why you didn't turn around and shoot me, or look at me." He must of thought I was floating on air when n he first pulled up LMAO

Posted (edited)

And I didn't post this in the "Bugs & report section" because every time I do that no one sees it and it gets no acknowledgement from the mods or community mangers. Way more people see it this way and that's what I set out to do with this clip, let it be known and reported

Edited by DaZooKidd

3 hours ago, DaZooKidd said:

you can download the clips from xbox dvr.com to your phone and then under where you type to reply to a message it says "Click to choose files" click that and it'll bring up your downloaded clips, only thing that sucks is that 21.6 mbs is the biggest file you can transfer.

I tried that but by downloading my videos right from the Xbox app. You can also download your videos that way too. 

Why even buy an SSD to run this game a litle bit better? They should of fix this game ages ago... Bluehole is like ”Sit back and relax, the morons can buy an SSD and be happy” 

• Like 1

I can't believe that people have to resort to buying ssds for this crappy excuse of a game to work. Never know anything like it in my life. You could tell me this was a PS1 game and I'd believe you

On 3/22/2019 at 7:23 AM, DaZooKidd said:

yeh, how do you do that?

On 3/24/2019 at 9:09 PM, Picklerickle said:

I can't believe that people have to resort to buying ssds for this crappy excuse of a game to work. Never know anything like it in my life. You could tell me this was a PS1 game and I'd believe you

I dont have one,  but he should...

• Haha 1