Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaZooKidd

This is something that needs to be addressed! (Clip)

This was talked about in another thread awhile back about the vss scope not rendering 200-300m out, well here is a clip that's well within the fighting range and it's not rendered(I have a SanDisk extreme portable ssd, hardwired connection 500mb/s"not that that matters ") this happens on all maps! More noticeable on Miramar and vikendi, least noticeable on sanhok. I get dumbing this down for extra performance but this is just taking away from the games experience and how it's designed to play!

I don't know how to post a link and it play right away rather than having to click the link and go watch it as I know a lot of you will do lol

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/daz00kidd420/video/71639905

5 minutes ago, DaZooKidd said:

This was talked about in another thread awhile back about the vss scope not rendering 200-300m out, well here is a clip that's well within the fighting range and it's not rendered(I have a SanDisk extreme portable ssd, hardwired connection 500mb/s"not that that matters ") this happens on all maps! More noticeable on Miramar and vikendi, least noticeable on sanhok. I get dumbing this down for extra performance but this is just taking away from the games experience and how it's designed to play!

I don't know how to post a link and it play right away rather than having to click the link and go watch it as I know a lot of you will do lol

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/daz00kidd420/video/71639905

Yeah that was my post.  I have an SSD, xbox one x, and hard wired fast internet as well.  I feel bad for you having it happen but I am glad someone else was able to clip it.  I had a lot of guys say "That's the way the scope is intended to work...."  B.S.  

Thanks for posting this!!!!!  

Even without an SSD, this should not happen. Unacceptable.

7 minutes ago, fSucee said:

Even without an SSD, this should not happen. Unacceptable.

I agree this is 100% unacceptable, it doesn't matter the stage of the game either, this can happen early game, mid game and late game! If someone was inside that warehouse I'd never seen him and he'd be able to see me with ease since I don't have anything around me that needs to be rendered in. If this was 800+ meters away then I'd understand it but this can't be more than 200-300meters max, unacceptable is right and this is something that needs to be addressed and not ignored!

This was my exact post....... and guess what, I even posted it in the bugs section and not a single reply from a dev or forum person.  Crickets. 

Last night I was standing on the hill just East of Pecado.  As I looked down the main road, see below, the buildings on the end of the road were not rendered in and looked playdoh like.  If there was a guy in one of the windows I could not have shot him.  I have an SSD, xbox 1x, hard wired to the internet, and the fastest internet you can get for a household.  Anyone else having that issue?

I could see maybe if I was looking through a 4x at a building 900 yards off but this wasn't the case.  Is it just the VSS scope?

image.png.9dd7a85aa0e892a5fa45078b5fa26ca7.png

Cmon lads, Its never getting addressed, patch after patch we hear "Fixed rendering issues" Durp... If they could they would, but they cant and that's the reason it hasn't been fixed yet.

4 hours ago, DaZooKidd said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MlwRHSc1utE

This might be easier to view since xboxdvr has ads that can make it hard to load for some people. If anyone knows how to make the video watchable from this site feel free to do so!

You can download your xbox clips to your phone through the Xbox app and then when you are making a post there is a link that says "Click to choose files"

5 hours ago, Rek It Beckett said:

This was my exact post....... and guess what, I even posted it in the bugs section and not a single reply from a dev or forum person.  Crickets. 

Last night I was standing on the hill just East of Pecado.  As I looked down the main road, see below, the buildings on the end of the road were not rendered in and looked playdoh like.  If there was a guy in one of the windows I could not have shot him.  I have an SSD, xbox 1x, hard wired to the internet, and the fastest internet you can get for a household.  Anyone else having that issue?

I could see maybe if I was looking through a 4x at a building 900 yards off but this wasn't the case.  Is it just the VSS scope?

image.png.9dd7a85aa0e892a5fa45078b5fa26ca7.png

Could you possibly post of map image of how far away it is from where I was on the map, I don't think it was even 200meters! 

1 hour ago, KammoraV2 said:

Cmon lads, Its never getting addressed, patch after patch we hear "Fixed rendering issues" Durp... If they could they would, but they cant and that's the reason it hasn't been fixed yet.

Rendering worked better on release(Dec 12 2018) then it does now, the problem is that they dumbed it down for performance reasons and that's just not acceptable! The problem is that not enough people are complaining about it so they think it's fine, the only way we get results is if a bunch of people point this out

1 hour ago, KammoraV2 said:

But to your point you're probably right, they won't fix it or address it. Silence is the best we'll probably get!

So I looked on the map tonight on Miramar to see the distance between me and the back warehouses that weren't rendered and it's just a little bit over 150meters! Crazy right!

Honestly this game is going backwards nevermind forwards! This will never be fixed, they can’t even fix rendering of the building right in front of you! It’s getting worse, honestly once I’ve collected my 6000SP parachute I’m done with this game! Sick of hitting people 4 times in the head then getting one tapped dead!! Even my partner was screaming last night when I hit someone with the M4 4 times in his level 2 helmet and he hit me once! Well that’s what happened on my screen, no doubt on his I was probably totally different. Last week I was getting some decent games and a few solo wins this week I’m struggling to get more than one kill, something’s a miss!

5 hours ago, trakkerx said:

Honestly this game is going backwards nevermind forwards! This will never be fixed, they can’t even fix rendering of the building right in front of you! It’s getting worse, honestly once I’ve collected my 6000SP parachute I’m done with this game! Sick of hitting people 4 times in the head then getting one tapped dead!! Even my partner was screaming last night when I hit someone with the M4 4 times in his level 2 helmet and he hit me once! Well that’s what happened on my screen, no doubt on his I was probably totally different. Last week I was getting some decent games and a few solo wins this week I’m struggling to get more than one kill, something’s a miss!

Cuz I’m not there to carry you lad 😉

nah, I’ve been having issues too, desync looks like it’s back, me and sky elf were playing the other day and it was ridiculous, just nothing registering and overall bs, did get Sanhok 2 times in a row though 😱

10 hours ago, DaZooKidd said:

Could you possibly post of map image of how far away it is from where I was on the map, I don't think it was even 200meters! 

Rendering worked better on release(Dec 12 2018) then it does now, the problem is that they dumbed it down for performance reasons and that's just not acceptable! The problem is that not enough people are complaining about it so they think it's fine, the only way we get results is if a bunch of people point this out

It was approx 300 meters, but I see at the end you had even pulled out your 8x scope.  But the devs are working really hard on it............................

image.png.3ca1dae64a408a77c8913ce2489729c4.png

34 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Cuz I’m not there to carry you lad 😉

nah, I’ve been having issues too, desync looks like it’s back, me and sky elf were playing the other day and it was ridiculous, just nothing registering and overall bs, did get Sanhok 2 times in a row though 😱

Fancy some games of Firestorm next week? Dirt cheap to buy online, I need a break from this game. You know me I’ve played every single night till 2am then up at 6am for work, I’m not prepared to do it anymore, everyone has stopped playing this other me. I play solos now when as you know a few months back there was loads of us.

21 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

Fancy some games of Firestorm next week? Dirt cheap to buy online, I need a break from this game. You know me I’ve played every single night till 2am then up at 6am for work, I’m not prepared to do it anymore, everyone has stopped playing this other me. I play solos now when as you know a few months back there was loads of us.

Same here. Been really excited to see what Firestorm has to offer the BR genre. Been looking for a good deal on Battlefield V. $20 is the best I could find. Know of any better deals?

I hate this too! No point anymore to have a 6x or 8x even a 4x at some points is awful. What is even the point of having these scopes if we can't check more then 200-300m away?

40 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Same here. Been really excited to see what Firestorm has to offer the BR genre. Been looking for a good deal on Battlefield V. $20 is the best I could find. Know of any better deals?

I’m in the UK and it’s £16.99 for the deluxe edition from cdkeys.

1 hour ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

I didn’t like it at first but the more footage I see the better it looks and that ring of fire!!! Wow looks amazing and how it destroys everything along the way! Imagine pubg trying to do that? We would be in the minus frames per second haha. I like how it’s got the right mix of hills etc to be a little more stealthy than blackout, in turn stopping it being an all out run and gun. I think the only thing I’ll miss is the leak from pubg.

30 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

Imagine pubg trying to do that? We would be in the minus frames per second haha

Exactly! I really wish they would have fixed PUBG when they had the chance.

3 hours ago, trakkerx said:

Sounds good lad, I’ll pick up a copy from cdkeys next week and we can give it a go 👍🏻

16 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Sounds good lad, I’ll pick up a copy from cdkeys next week and we can give it a go 👍🏻

Nice one mate! Don’t leave it too late incase the price rises when firestorm hits.

10 hours ago, trakkerx said:

... honestly once I’ve collected my 6000SP parachute I’m done with this game! 

Why wait? 

I don't mean to sound as though I'm encouraging you to leave, I'm honestly wondering why you would play a game you seem unsatisfied with to obtain an item that will then be entirely unused once you stop playing?

11 hours ago, Rek It Beckett said:

But "the devs are working really hard on it"............................

LOL, yeah this is PUBG inter office code for we dont know what the fark we're doin..