Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

danielson8501

Custom Games Minimum Player Count

Everyone I know who plays PUG and grew up with Halo hates the Custom Games situation. We have never heard of any other game  that will let you play a custom match but not let you do so unless you have at least [x amount of] players. Not everyone wants to have to play with 99 other players. A lot of people just want to get together with 2-3 others and just duke it out with a small group of people we know just like in the good old Halo days. We just want BR custom games. Its ridiculous that the Custom Games are in the current state they're in.

2 minutes ago, danielson8501 said:

Everyone I know who plays PUG and grew up with Halo hates the Custom Games situation. We have never heard of any other game  that will let you play a custom match but not let you do so unless you have at least [x amount of] players. Not everyone wants to have to play with 99 other players. A lot of people just want to get together with 2-3 others and just duke it out with a small group of people we know just like in the good old Halo days. We just want BR custom games. Its ridiculous that the Custom Games are in the current state they're in.

Every match costs them money. Why on earth would you think they'd let you start a match with no players?

7 hours ago, my_cholula said:

Every match costs them money. Why on earth would you think they'd let you start a match with no players?

50 Million copies sold.  $30 each.

One-and-a-half billion dollars should go a long way toward it.