Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skr1pp_SP

Need more x3 x4 sights

Need more x3 x4 sights. Without x3 x4 sights it is difficult to survive in open areas, (you feel like an easy target).

5 minutes ago, Skr1pp_SP said:

Need more x3 x4 sights. Without x3 x4 sights it is difficult to survive in open areas, (you feel like an easy target).

Sanhok and Vikendi are ok . 

Most problematic is Erangel - which is getting a fix .

Miramar left - will probably get an update soon .

21 minutes ago, phizzzix said:

The fix on the test server did not change scopes.  They are still quite rare.

No scopes? Oh boohoo. I want to find AWMs as open world spawns to. /s

4 minutes ago, jonboiwaltune said:

The fix on the test server did not change scopes.  They are still quite rare.

Gonna check more tonight . 

On Erangel there is a problem indeed with scopes. I can't even find 2x most of the times :)) . 

3 hours ago, Skr1pp_SP said:

Go shoot someone and take theirs

36 minutes ago, CAttack said:

That's what I usually try to do.  I find with iron sights my best bet is to bushcamp a likely route.   Unfortunately people are getting better at avoiding bushy kill zones.  :(

51 minutes ago, CAttack said:

Exactly. The best shopping experience is looting someones box who brought you everything you need!

1 hour ago, jonboiwaltune said:

That's what I usually try to do.  I find with iron sights my best bet is to bushcamp a likely route.   Unfortunately people are getting better at avoiding bushy kill zones.  :(

Stalk them. Make a closing move and use the bushes if you can. I've done that to people and I can only imagine if their keyboard or mouse is still in once piece. LOL The surprise kills hurt pride a bit. At least it does with me when it happens. It's like really? Am I so stupid I couldn't be bothered to check that likely spot before I ran over or in there?

I did that to a squad on Miramar the other day... stalked in close and got into a group of bushes behind them about 100m out as they were bridge camping prison island. I didn't scan long enough and thought there were only two players. Took first out and had the second pinned when I got lit up from the side. All that work and I couldn't be bothered to just do a better double check before giving my position away.

6 hours ago, Skr1pp_SP said:

6 hours ago, phizzzix said:

I played 2 rounds tonight, Erangel, had 8x scope both of them, the seccond game took a long while and i had only a reddot and a holo, but yeah, it's possible but it sure doesn't come easy..

Yesterday i looted like 2 hangars, the glashouse and maby 2 more houses and found, check pic below, lol...

20190319214701_1.jpg