Sign in to follow this  
moaz

aim shoulder camera problem

hi guys, when i shoot at someone especially from a short distance the camera turns from the right shoulder to the left shoulder. i want it to keep on the right shoulder, what is the problem? i have already adjusted the gameplay setting so that the camera always is on the right shoulder.

3 hours ago, moaz said:

hi guys, when i shoot at someone especially from a short distance the camera turns from the right shoulder to the left shoulder. i want it to keep on the right shoulder, what is the problem? i have already adjusted the gameplay setting so that the camera always is on the right shoulder.

Hi,  Could you make sure that you are applying the settings once you change them so that they are saved correctly?  If you are doing this and are still having this issue could you send us a video to show us exactly what is happening?  Thanks

thanks for replying. yes i apply the changes, i will send a video of me playing as soon as possible.

• Thanks 1

Thank God I'm not the only one. Just double check with another controller to make sure that's okay. 

So what happens to me is when ever I lean left and go to shoot especially round structure , soon as I fire the camera will switch back to right lean causing me to die nearly every time. I've adapted my gameplay so I dont lean left anymore and just kind of strafe out to left side. 

21 hours ago, moaz said:

You can see what is happening very clearly I think.

12 hours ago, blckadr1980 said:

Thank God I'm not the only one. Just double check with another controller to make sure that's okay. 

So what happens to me is when ever I lean left and go to shoot especially round structure , soon as I fire the camera will switch back to right lean causing me to die nearly every time. I've adapted my gameplay so I dont lean left anymore and just kind of strafe out to left side. 

Guys, this is you panic clicking the thumbsticks (lean) while in a gun fight. Don't worry it happens sometimes to the best of us. If it continues, you'll need to learn to let up a little, or checkout your controller, sometimes the thumbsticks become warn and too easily clickable.

Thanks but mine ain't that I'm afraid, I thought it may be at one point so checked everything and unfortunately not, it's only left shoulder for some reason. Tried 3 controllers now all the same.  Like I said I've adapted to it but wish I could peak and lean left. Can go on training and repeat if a video is required?  (Looks different to the guys above video)

thanks SiXXX, yes the problem is i try to run away by pressing the Left stick.

On 3/22/2019 at 8:16 AM, blckadr1980 said:

On 3/23/2019 at 12:00 AM, blckadr1980 said:

Thanks but mine ain't that I'm afraid, I thought it may be at one point so checked everything and unfortunately not, it's only left shoulder for some reason. Tried 3 controllers now all the same.  Like I said I've adapted to it but wish I could peak and lean left. Can go on training and repeat if a video is required?  (Looks different to the guys above video)

Hi, PUBG can only recognise input if it is being sent by the controller, would you be able to post a clip of the issue you are having if it's different to the one shown above?  Also could you double check in your Gameplay settings that you have your TPP Aim Camera position setting applied to your preferred shoulder. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

It's set to latest peek shoulder ? I set it as this to stop it reverting back to right shoulder when leaning left.  I will look at trying to recreate some videos in training ground