Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imerzan

Map Select Changes LIVE!!

18 minutes ago, Imerzan said:

Still just ERangel/Sanhok in NA FPP SOLO

You know tomorrow it'll be Miramar and Sanhok.

Sanhok always for me still

its still 300ms +

pushed into Asia.

so basically there are zero players on the servers from Australia is what this tells me......

Man, nothing has changed. They ain't done shit! Words words words, more words, even more words. Look a bird! Words!

3 hours ago, MFWIC said:

Sanhok always for me still

its still 300ms +

pushed into Asia.

so basically there are zero players on the servers from Australia is what this tells me......

not zero, but less than the required number to start a server instance are queuing for the same map / mode / perspective at the exact same time... that's what it means.

General Matchmaking

• Improved matchmaking times when selecting individual maps.
  • Reduced instances of infinite matchmaking times on some maps.

Quick Join

• Improved functionality to better distribute players across all maps when using Quick Join.
    • Players will now be distributed into multiple different maps more consistently.
    • Previously, when selecting Quick Join, matchmaking would heavily favor matching players into the most commonly selected maps.

As much as I want to celebrate your fix, none of these are evident in NA FPP Solo.

@Pubg:(Can you please show evidence, with numbers, of what you did and how it improved things?

Well... it's giving me lower pings (70ms-40ms)  been getting Erangel and Vikendi too (TPP, 1 man squad), but I met a slew of hackers (flying jeep still exists) so... I dunno how to feel about this update. Cool I guess.

Nothing changed whatsoever. Same crap, different day. Time to get rid of single map select and quit screwing around.

On 3/20/2019 at 8:31 PM, Rev0verDrive said:

6s queues through QJ. Erangel and Sanhok. NA FPP Solo.

Doesn't feel like anything has changed. 2 map rotation.

Same here

On 3/21/2019 at 8:34 AM, my_cholula said:

Nothing changed whatsoever. Same crap, different day. Time to get rid of single map select and quit screwing around.

If you select multiple maps, AND PUBG looks at that and only launches the most popular map from all of the combinations, we get exactly the same thing that we have now.  Sanhok with a side of flavor-of-the-day.

You get that, right?

If people use single map select, AND PUBG decides to launch one of the less popular maps, it will eventually start with fewer players.

You get that, right?

If people use multiple map select, AND PUBG decides to launch one of the less popular maps, it will eventually start after all the lobby quitters leave 

I assume this is what you want, right?

I got Vikendi some last night, was a welcome change.

Today however FPP Solo is not popping AT ALL....

can't play, all games modes and maps show unknown queue length with only a few playings in line waiting for a lobby.