borma228

do something about team killing please

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, oof46 said:

I don’t play enough Blackout to say for sure, but my friends who do say you can’t loot of off teammates you kill. That could be a solution.

That's not a bad idea.

But if you're the lone random and one of three kills you, then the other two can still loot you. Unless your loot gets blocked for your entire team but if the random does the team killing that will hurt your genuine team mates as well. Either way, I expect it would be too complicated for the devs to implement this (these devs anyway 🤣).

I don't like the automatic ban idea or the immediate auto-suicide after a report idea that someone else put forward. It would be unnecessarily harsh on legitimate accidents and a lot of people would report an accident out of spite (obviously not your own regular squad but randoms would). There are also incidents of retaliation, where the person is attacked first and then kills the attempted team killer, they should not be punished.

If it was setup so the game could recognise that it's happened a few times then I'd be all for automatic bans though. It's rare that people accidentally commit team kills - if the game decides it's 'too often' then it's fair game to ban them automatically. Once a week is way more often than my team accidentally kills one another.

Intentional team killing is very rare anyway so I don't see it as a problem anyway. I've seen way more teaming in solos.

Edited by ColonicBoom

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

That's not a bad idea.

But if you're the lone random and one of three kills you, then the other two can still loot you. Unless your loot gets blocked for your entire team but if the random does the team killing that will hurt your genuine team mates as well. Either way, I expect it would be too complicated for the devs to implement this (these devs anyway 🤣).

I don't like the automatic ban idea or the immediate auto-suicide after a report idea that someone else put forward. It would be unnecessarily harsh on legitimate accidents and a lot of people would report an accident out of spite (obviously not your own regular squad but randoms would). There are also incidents of retaliation, where the person is attacked first and then kills the attempted team killer, they should not be punished.

If it was setup so the game could recognise that it's happened a few times then I'd be all for automatic bans though. It's rare that people accidentally commit team kills - if the game decides it's 'too often' then it's fair game to ban them automatically. Once a week is way more often than my team accidentally kills one another.

Intentional team killing is very rare anyway so I don't see it as a problem anyway. I've seen way more teaming in solos.

IDK depends.

I killed the same partner 3 times last night, actually didnt kill him but knocked and was close to killing him. 

Grenaded him once, I forgot I cooked it and went to change weapons drooped right at our feet I ran he didn't, then I ran him over on the way to pick him up with a motorcycle, and shot him in the back of head when corner fighting someone. 

3 knocks in one night all the same guy but all accidents if a random sure he would of reported me just for being a bad player. Fortuitously he wasn't sour about it.

Edited by BlazedInThe253

54 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

IDK depends.

I killed the same partner 3 times last night, actually didnt kill him but knocked and was close to killing him. 

Grenaded him once, I forgot I cooked it and went to change weapons drooped right at our feet I ran he didn't, then I ran him over on the way to pick him up with a motorcycle, and shot him in the back of head when corner fighting someone. 

3 knocks in one night all the same guy but all accidents if a random sure he would of reported me just for being a bad player. Fortuitously he wasn't sour about it.

You sound like a dangerous team mate 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

How can be "dont pair with randoms" a solution? Most of all started as randoms and then we met some ingame mates. I am talking about those who dont have close friends to play with.

There should be other options... some were already suggested here. 

On 3/19/2019 at 4:15 PM, borma228 said:

Please do something about it. Simple solution, if you get reported for team killing you instantly die, counts as a suicide. Real tired of getting shot in the back because I have a knitted m4 or SR. There will be some trolls out there that will report for an accidental but I bet that will be far less than people getting killed just for their gear. Completely negates the purpose of team killing in that aspect.

I made a wonderful suggestion and the thread was removed and I received a warning for trying to uncover the truth.

Bluehole reviews all cheating, teamkilling reports personally, not automatically.  That is there claim.  Really sit down and think about that.  With the amount of players that play the game and the amount of team killing and reported teamkilling haxing/ false reports, how many people do you think are assigned to the Bluehole's division of reviewing game clips for cheating and team killing?  They wont tell you.  They also wont notify you if they found your report to be accurate.  Why do you think that is?  In fact, the evidence that the report system actually functions at all is zilch, zero, natta.  You all are drinking the koolaid trusting an untested system thats never been proven to function.

The simplest solution is to integrate a automatic system.  They implemented the placebo report player box, they could let the victim decide the fate of the offender.  1 day ban if he has team killed <3 times.  3 day ban if he has team killed <5 times.  14 day ban for team killing anything beyond 5 times.  That way they can use their fake ban implementation chart "they" keep sharing and we can all have immediate relief that the dude who coveted your gun is banned.  Not only ban them but have them suicide as well so they dont get to finish out the game.

On 3/19/2019 at 8:33 PM, HypnoToad643 said:

I'm not sure if its deemed okay by PUBG but that's how I roll and I have the in game DVR on so I always have evidence if it does come up.

news flash, Bluehole doesnt tolerate any team killing of any kind.  Even in defense.  The fact that you killed the TKer, you know he reported you because trolling is the sweetest when you can use the system designed against you in your favor.  And because he reported you and you werent banned means that its a placebo as Ive stated.   If you dont agree,  Get a bluehole team member in here to stateTKing a player attempting to TK you is okay.

also I dont know about you guys but I have never reported an accidental team killing.  Its happened to me plenty of times,  some times you just happen to be down stream of gunfire.  I try to make sure Im never in cross fire but it happens, and when it happens, they usually apologize profusely sometimes chuckling if the situation was goofy.  Ive only reported direct team kills that were obvious.  I have defended myself from team kills and not been banned.  

Most team kills that occur to me are usually if I have a weapon they want, armor they want, or if its just me and 1 guy left in a squad whos friends are dead. An example of the latter is this.
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/joe-domiano/video/70961193

PS> because I posted this video, que moderator to give me a 5 point warning, a banned from the forum for a day, and this thread locked.  Sorry guys.

Posted (edited)

Personally I think the Halo system would work best here.  If you TK x amount of times in y amount of time the victim gets a choice, the timing adjusts for your prior history.  If victim chooses instaban for amount of time with the time increasing on each instance.

The side effect is you just get different trolls, for example in a random duo yesterday my 'partner' decided to just run the entire game driving beside me and honking the horn.  Shot the tires out and now he's just shooting his pistol in the air behind me.  If it was Erangel or Miramar I would have grabbed a car and drove away, shooting tires if there is another vechile near by but it was Sanhok so after a few verbal warnings down he goes.

Or there was the guy that would shoot me until I had very low life and if I healed would do the same....down he went. 

In a game where you either hot drop or spend the first 10 minutes looting, I am not letting a griefer waste my 10 minute loot time for me to start all over.

Edited by Naturlbrnklr
hit enter too soon :D

1 hour ago, Naturlbrnklr said:

Personally I think the Halo system would work best here.  If you TK x amount of times in y amount of time the victim gets a choice, the timing adjusts for your prior history.  If victim chooses instaban for amount of time with the time increasing on each instance.

The side effect is you just get different trolls, for example in a random duo yesterday my 'partner' decided to just run the entire game driving beside me and honking the horn.  Shot the tires out and now he's just shooting his pistol in the air behind me.  If it was Erangel or Miramar I would have grabbed a car and drove away, shooting tires if there is another vechile near by but it was Sanhok so after a few verbal warnings down he goes.

Or there was the guy that would shoot me until I had very low life and if I healed would do the same....down he went. 

In a game where you either hot drop or spend the first 10 minutes looting, I am not letting a griefer waste my 10 minute loot time for me to start all over.

wow I didnt even think about the other trolling possibilities.  Knocking your health low repeatedly should also be bannable.  Like if you died to some other enemy or falling off a cliff, the game should be able to identify where most of the incoming damage came from and allow you to ban that player if its a team mate.  The making constant noise by you is a different story.  No way to get around that.

• Like 1

Played a match yesterday that once again proves to how much of a joke the reporting system currently in place is. Teammate killed another teammate solely on the way he was driving, shouldnt have been driving he was terrible, but that's not the point. About 5min into the game and the guy finally had enough I guess and killed him. He didnt even go to loot him he just meandered around. Do something...please