borma228

do something about team killing please

Please do something about it. Simple solution, if you get reported for team killing you instantly die, counts as a suicide. Real tired of getting shot in the back because I have a knitted m4 or SR. There will be some trolls out there that will report for an accidental but I bet that will be far less than people getting killed just for their gear. Completely negates the purpose of team killing in that aspect.

• RIP 2

While not playing with randoms is a solution, it shouldn't have to be.

I've argued that the ban should be automatic once reported. and I agree that it should be immediate. 

1 minute ago, pajama dad said:

I've argued that the ban should be automatic once reported. and I agree that it should be immediate. 

Ban if it appears it was strait on purpose cuz shit happens. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

I like this idea BUT it has one major flaw. Ever accidentally kill a teammate that you are actually squaded up with? I think just about all of us have at one point or another. So that is one large large issue with doing it that way. 

1 minute ago, flatiron113 said:

I like this idea BUT it has one major flaw. Ever accidentally kill a teammate that you are actually squaded up with? I think just about all of us have at one point or another. So that is one large large issue with doing it that way. 

Major? I wouldn't call it major. I have accidentally killed my buddy before. He didn't report me. The report would have to be made of the ban and forced-suicide to be implemented. Accidental friendly fire is unlikely to get reported by friends, and is relatively rare with randoms.

• Like 2

I've killed a team mate on purpose.....because I knew I wouldn't be able to revive him and I didn't want the other squad to get credit for the kill!!!

• Confused 1
  • RIP 2

15 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

Major? I wouldn't call it major. I have accidentally killed my buddy before. He didn't report me. The report would have to be made of the ban and forced-suicide to be implemented. Accidental friendly fire is unlikely to get reported by friends, and is relatively rare with randoms.

OHHHHH you meant like based on the report. I totally thought you meant just based upon you killing a teammate not a report made. Yea that could work! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, flatiron113 said:

OHHHHH you meant like based on the report. I totally thought you meant just based upon you killing a teammate not a report made. Yea that could work! 

oh, yeah. It has to be based on a report for it to work right.

Accidents do happen. Back in the day you could be booted from a Halo 2 match for getting too many friendly kills. It was funny to shoot your buddy until he had the option to boot you from the match. It was even funnier when the option came up because of an accidental nade.

Edited by pajama dad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jam062307 said:

I've killed a team mate on purpose.....because I knew I wouldn't be able to revive him and I didn't want the other squad to get credit for the kill!!!

They still get the credit for the kill. I always piss myself when idiots finish their own downed teammates as if no one is going to get the kill for him 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm still trying to figure out who is team killing the OP for some guns that his grandma knitted for him.

• Haha 3

There would have to be a legit investigation into each case which would take too much manpower.

I've wiped out my whole squad before because I took a bike that one player had used to get to the next compound over (no mics from the other squadmates) and they took shots at me from afar while I was taking out an enemy squad alone.

Then I rolled up carefully once I was done to see if they would be cool and they surrounded me and one started shooting at me so I knocked him, then the others started joining in so they had to be dealt with as well.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, HypnoToad643 said:

There would have to be a legit investigation into each case which would take too much manpower.

I've wiped out my whole squad before because I took a bike that one player had used to get to the next compound over (no mics from the other squadmates) and they took shots at me from afar while I was taking out an enemy squad alone.

Then I rolled up carefully once I was done to see if they would be cool and they surrounded me and one started shooting at me so I knocked him, then the others started joining in so they had to be dealt with as well.

Why would there need to be an investigation? 

Thats already the method being used now. Each report is looked at and evaluated. Automating the process would alleviate the burden on the team.

Don't shoot your team. Don't blow them up. It's simple. They can't report you for team killing if you don't team kill.

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

9 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

Why would there need to be an investigation? 

Thats already the method being used now. Each report is looked at and evaluated. Automating the process would alleviate the burden on the team.

Don't shoot your team. Don't blow them up. It's simple. They can't report you for team killing if you don't team kill.

Because you can still be reported for team killing even if you didnt initiate a fight with your teammates.

If one of my teammates decides to start shooting me maliciously, they're going to get TKed or I'm going to die trying.

• Like 1

But.. why would u shoot back?

Let them kill u, report them and be sure that under an automated system they would be banned.. then load up into another game where they won't be

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

It's ridiculous that you can be reported and receive a ban for defending yourself from a team killer. I had a guy sickle me in the back in random squads after the rest died and I saved him. I managed to spin and shoot him and record the clip as evidence. Had a cracking game and forgot to in game report him so used the link to which I was threatened with a day ban for retaliation. Absolute stupidity to have a investigative team if they don't take self defence into account, another example of PUBGs incompetence and ruining of the game imo. So now I don't play random squads as I'd rather not be killed by tools for my gear.

30 minutes ago, Migwar said:

But.. why would u shoot back?

Let them kill u, report them and be sure that under an automated system they would be banned.. then load up into another game where they won't be

Because I'd rather play a 1 man squad than spend 10-20 minutes of my life looting just for someone to decide to kill me for it or over taking a motorcycle.

Ah, so its ok to team kill if u can justify it?

And that's why u can't have an automated system.. 

13 minutes ago, Migwar said:

Ah, so its ok to team kill if u can justify it?

And that's why u can't have an automated system.. 

I'm not sure if its deemed okay by PUBG but that's how I roll and I have the in game DVR on so I always have evidence if it does come up.

Ricochet'd damage, (and maybe add a slight increase) for anyone on your team that initiates TK'ing. Didn't some of the COD's do that?

Yeah, I've also accidentally TK'd a teammate. Someone may cross in front of you while you're shooting, etc.

• RIP 1

I feel like a system that siege 6 has would work well, get banned immediately for 30 minutes after the second time, 40 minutes the next and so on 

I don’t play enough Blackout to say for sure, but my friends who do say you can’t loot of off teammates you kill. That could be a solution.

• Like 2

How is team killing even a problem?
l have over 2500h in game, but haven't teamkilled since the first week of PUBG beta 

all in all l probaly have 5 team kills, but they are on purpose, to prevent the enemy the kill :P

• RIP 2

5 hours ago, Sarpolex said:

How is team killing even a problem?
l have over 2500h in game, but haven't teamkilled since the first week of PUBG beta 

all in all l probaly have 5 team kills, but they are on purpose, to prevent the enemy the kill :P

I dont know how many hours I have but I get team killed probably once a week. The Last one 30min prior to me reporting this was a teammate and I running from one compound to another, I'm in the lead, and then all of a sudden I go down to friendly fire. No accident what so ever and then immediately come loot me. As I was backing out after reporting it I think I saw one of the team members slam a motorcycle into a rock but didnt get to see the results.

I dont see how this solution could have such a negative impact that it outweighs the benefit. Why would you intentionally kill a teammate for any reason if there is the threat of insta-dying? The richocet system is not for this game, the friendly fire aspect needs to be there. Make you be careful with your shots. Just yesterday I used a downed enemy as a body shield while I reloaded. A ban for team killing would be fine if they actually did it but obviously team killing isnt being dealt with enough to keep it from happening for intentional reasons. Teammates wont try to kill you for gear or for taking their vehicle if they will just die immediately after. Then you wont have to defend yourself.

I 100% agree with this solution. If someone TKs you then you could report them and they automatically die. Takes no investigation, I don’t understand why this is hard to understand for some. Yes accidents happen but the very VAST majority of those would go unreported. It makes sense and it would stop most of these toxic lame-asses from doing it.  I don’t get TKd often but it is very annoying when it does happen. It sucks that because of these types of people we even have to have this conversation to begin with but there’s no way to go back in time and raise them not to be so so trashy 😂

• Like 1