Criminy Simmons

Stuck on "loading" screen after leaving match

Frequency is about 25% of the time; game sits at the b&w "loading" screen indefinitely until I quit/restart the game.

Console is XB1X, wired connection, open NAT.

14 hours ago, Criminy Simmons said:

Frequency is about 25% of the time; game sits at the b&w "loading" screen indefinitely until I quit/restart the game.

Console is XB1X, wired connection, open NAT.

Hey, I've reported this to the Devs.  If this happens again, would it be possible for you to record the session ID of the match when this happens?  Also, could you tell me your local region? Thanks!

• RIP 1

The session/match ID appears below your health bar to the right-hand side after you load in.  It will be a 6 digit code made up of numbers and letters (this will only appear if you get the "match is still in progress" message).  Loading times may have increased for some players with the most recent patch.  The next time this happens could you try and hold off on restarting the game to see if it will eventually load in?  Are you playing solo, duos or squads when this happens?

Ah, didn't realize I'd have to make note of it prior to the match ending/getting killed.  No way to get it from the API after the fact?

I was playing in a duo when it happened last night.

I can try to wait it out next time -- I'd estimate I waited 2-3 minutes last night.  Any upper limit on how long I should wait next time?

3 hours ago, Criminy Simmons said:

Ah, didn't realize I'd have to make note of it prior to the match ending/getting killed.  No way to get it from the API after the fact?

I was playing in a duo when it happened last night.

I can try to wait it out next time -- I'd estimate I waited 2-3 minutes last night.  Any upper limit on how long I should wait next time?

If you want to send me your GT I should be able to get your match ID from API.  2-3 mins does seem to be too long.

G/T is "Criminy Simmons"; I'll make a point of timing it next time, definitely a much longer "seat of the pants" feel than I generally see when transitioning from death/match end back to the "ready up screen".

• Thanks 1