Sign in to follow this  
Dangles

Interesting bug

Posted (edited)

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/tha-dangles/screenshot/11753728

Not quite sure how to explain how it happened. Was just looting, trying to even out my ammo when I found some 7.62. As I picked up the ammo after dropping 5.56, my akm was not adding ammo, opened up inventory, and the ammo was switched for the guns...? So although it said the akm was using 5.56, when I closed the inventory the g36 still had all the ammo. After that all the 7.62 I found was being converted to 5.56.

Would be nice if I could do that with all the 9mm around lol. Jokes aside I hope this isn’t something that starts happening more often. Would be a huge pain on the initial drop if you find a gun to kill someone quick and the ammo switches to another type, leaving you still unarmed

Edited by Dangles

G36 is bugged when you swap gun positions during the match. It does it with every other gun you swap the G36 for. 

Been like this since test server, and I reported it then with no response. 

First game using it I swapped positions with an extended Tommy and thought the G36 could hold 50 bullets

Or pretty sure that you picked up a scope, and look in the ineventory and it wasnt the scope you thought it was.

Had the same happen a few days ago and posted it as a bug. Andy says Devs aware of it already.

That bug's been around for ages, it's very common. I'm surprised they haven't fixed it yet.

Not really, it's no surprise.

• Haha 1