v1ct0r_juli3tt

Looking for gamers to create Squad Team + Crew and join PUBG Mobile 2019 Club Open

Hi Gamers,

I'm looking for 3 semi-veteran gamers to create a Squad Team and Crew to join PUBG Mobile 2019 Club Open. I'm playing in Europe region, but living in Iran. So, any gamer from any country that's interested in to join the crew ... just add me in discord or in the game. I think it can be a good experience and will have a lot of fun and friendship. So, feel free and send me your request. Or if you have space in your crew, I'll be happy to join your crew.

PUBG Mobile ID: 5156519520

Discord ID: v1ct0r_juli3tt#2509

P.S. I didn't play with the current account for 2 month. So, my tier in this season isn't very good. But I had Ace tier last season.

Thanks

V1ct0r Juli3tt

I added you in discord 

I am searching for players to create a crew fo the challenge 

Hi V1ctor! I added you. We have one day only still for registration to the tournament:) let’s do that! 

Hi, I am in the North America region but I can play for a Europe region as well.  I think at least 3 members are needed for the same region and the others can be on different region.

Let me know.  My IGN is juggerrynaut.

Thanks.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, juggerrynaut said:

Hi, I am in the North America region but I can play for a Europe region as well.  I think at least 3 members are needed for the same region and the others can be on different region.

Let me know.  My IGN is juggerrynaut.

Thanks.

I couldn't find you in IGN. Could u add me in discord?

Edited by v1ct0r_juli3tt

Maybe use my PUBG id 5293354635

From the previous posts in this chat, the two have added you in their crew.  Have you responded to them?  

Hi v1ct0r, I was able to find you using your PUBG id and have sent a friend request.  Let me know if u can add me to your crew for the PUBG Mobile Club Open competition.

Thanks dude!

Actually I don't have any problem to adding you to the crew. But the crew should have 3 player from 1 region and 1 player from any region. 2 gamers are from Middle East region and the other guy is from Europe region and you are from USA region. I think it's over the PUBG Mobile Esport rules.

juggerrynaut I am also looking for a North American team to join. I am very serious about going into this competition and trying to win. Please message me ASAP

Hi victor! I'm very interested in joining your team for the upcoming crew challenge. I also play on europe server. Please add me so we can win this! :-)

I will fit perfectly in your team and I think I'm a good player. 

My ID: 5253704623

My name: schaumboy123 

Greetings and untill soon :-) 

schaumboy123 

4 hours ago, schaumboy666 said:

Hi victor! I'm very interested in joining your team for the upcoming crew challenge. I also play on europe server. Please add me so we can win this! 🙂

I will fit perfectly in your team and I think I'm a good player. 

My ID: 5253704623

My name: schaumboy123 

Greetings and untill soon 🙂

schaumboy123 

You still need a crew?

15 minutes ago, schaumboy666 said:

Hi xBlackx 

Yes, I still need one 🙂

Can I play with you and your team? 

Cheers 

I added you