Posted (edited)

This thread needs to die 😂

edit

and yet I have just made it longer 🤔

Edited by MajorClagNut
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Noobfriendly1968 said:

Well you can't deny it's corny having a tree battle out in the battleground deciding who's gonna  show you themselves, in all if your using a camera in a shooters game exspecially a game that is trying to strive for realism then it completely ruins the aspect of it.

I'm waiting on @spanker63, get on any minute you guys take tpp so defensively its halirious, in end guys use a camera in a game a shooters is corny and not fun, go play it when someone gets you by using the camera let me know how great it felt being cheap shotted. Lol

IGN?

Nah, I got sucked in too much yesterday. Today I won't argue with idiocy. Toodaloo.

2 minutes ago, theterryhill said:

I assume all you people moaning about TPP and corner peeking all hate the Gears of War franchise.

And hate The Division.....oh, and Anthem, and every Assasins Creed.  And the GTA franchise. And Red Dead, The Witcher, Tomb Raider etc etc etc ( you get the idea)

When all said and done, you bought a TPP game in which FPP was an afterthought, if you don't like it then buy an FPP game ( or download one free )

Yeah but they aren't all striving for realism like all FPS shooters so its okay for them to use TPP.................PUBG is much better when you run around like a 3 foot tall pygmy "becorz moar competitivezzz hurrr de hurrrr"

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Noobfriendly1968 said:

TPP is only popular only because it's defualt playlist

Corner peeking takes no skill it's corny so the "added difficulty" you say is not difficult at all takes zero skill lol gosh my head hurts reading these silly comments from TPP players you guys should go play socom or gears. "Git gud" lol this PUBG community is a mess can't challenge yourselves, but use a camera to make you believe you're good lol.

So you're saying that 99% of the playerbase is so stupid that they don't know how to change from the default playlist? Even though a lot of us, virtually every single time we play, have to change the playlist in some other way - 3-Man Squad for example or to select the map playlist.

Most people actively choose TPP because they want to play TPP - because they find it fun.

It's got nothing to do with it being the default playlist. Maybe changing playlists causes you confusion but it doesn't have the same effect on me.

I can't deny that TPP tree-peaking is corny but so is energy drink field meds and infinite run. Whether TPP is fun or not is subjective though and all the evidence suggests that you're in the minority. Anyway, enjoy your empty playlist, you can even take up another hobby while you're waiting for a game.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Anyway, enjoy your empty playlist, you can even take up another hobby while you're waiting for a game.

May I suggest reading comprehension classes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've said it before, I'll say it again. These FPP zealots were abused by corner peekers in their formative years, it's the only plausible answer for so much pent up hatred

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, maineventev said:

LMAO Half the people playing TPP still dont even know how to ADS correctly. 

Excellent addition to the conversation. Really, bravo.

16 minutes ago, maineventev said:

LMAO Half the people playing TPP still dont even know how to ADS correctly. 

What does that statement mean exactly? You press LT (type B) to ADS. Are you suggesting there’s an incorrect way to do this?

• Like 1

I'm seeing a lot of people say something about realism this or it's not realistic because of that. blah blah blah.

Absolutely nothing is realistic about this game.

• Thanks 1

The only argument that should be made in a TPP vs FPP debate is that the circle RNG grants a massive advantage to the TPP player that is lucky to be inside the shift vs. a slight advantage for the FPP player.

Arguments having to do with difficulty have no merit because each mode is a closed ecosystem and all of the players have the same UI.

Something that would be more objectively difficult would be playing FPP in a TPP game.

• Like 6

So let me see if I have this straight, the majority of players prefer to play tpp which the game was initially designed for. Some players want to play fpp but there aren't enough people playing fpp to allow them to play fpp any time they want to. So the fpp players feel that the majority that are playing tpp should be forced to play fpp so that the fpp players can get a game?

that makes no sense at all. To be honest, if they did decide to force all the tpp players to play fpp, I would probably go play one of the many fpp games that runs dramatically better than pubg does. I don't think they want to alienate their playerbase like this. 

• Like 2

TPP is completely non challenging  PERIOD.

@PUBG_Andymh5,

Dude wtf didn't get my daily missions completed before the time had ended 

11 hours ago, King Galahad said:

So let me see if I have this straight, the majority of players prefer to play tpp which the game was initially designed for. Some players want to play fpp but there aren't enough people playing fpp to allow them to play fpp any time they want to. So the fpp players feel that the majority that are playing tpp should be forced to play fpp so that the fpp players can get a game?

that makes no sense at all. To be honest, if they did decide to force all the tpp players to play fpp, I would probably go play one of the many fpp games that runs dramatically better than pubg does. I don't think they want to alienate their playerbase like this. 

Fpp is more of a challenging, TPP isn't a challenge.

• RIP 1

6 minutes ago, Noobfriendly1968 said:

Fpp is more of a challenging, TPP isn't a challenge.

We get what you're saying your simply just not right. Hence everyones retorts. Unfortunately FPP is not "more challenging" like you say and certainly not more popular. 

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

5 minutes ago, LORD P said:

We get what you're saying your simply just not right. Hence everyones retorts. Unfortunately FPP is not "more challenging" like you say and certainly not more popular. 

You oviously don't get it fpp is 100% more challenging ".

• RIP 2
  • Thanks 1

I would like to remind everyone that no game mode perspective is more superior than the other.  It's all personal preference.  Play whatever game mode you like and don't disparage others for enjoying a game mode that's different to yours.  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Noobfriendly1968 said:

You oviously don't get it fpp is 100% more challenging ".

Those who play TPP, like myself do get it.

We just don't agree or care. 

• Like 1

Maybe FPP players are mad because they can't snake without being seen anymore in the final circles

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Preysler said:

Maybe FPP players are mad because they can't snake without being seen anymore in the final circles

LOL there has been a lot more of the belly shooter in TPP was wondering why the drop shot became a thing in the last month or so guess its the influx of FP players in TP. 

Cracks me up cuz in most cases I shoot them in the face but it works sometimes no doubt.

58 minutes ago, spooksosplashy said:

Relax splashy... It's a game so just enjoy it or not... I'm not trying to be mean, but your a fairly average player (like myself)... Experienced players has nothing to do with anything

On 3/17/2019 at 7:57 AM, Michael Seaman said:

Well you assume wrong...if I wanted to play FPP I’d play literally every other shooter that exist because they are FPP only and don’t run like garbage. 

Why would FPP players be better at gun fights? You do realize that in TPP when you ADS you’re in FPP right?

ITS ABOUT THE ATMOSPHERE BRO YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU HAVE THAT TPP PERSPECTIVE AS IN FPP YOU DONT WHEN IF YOU HEAR SOMETHING YOU CANT CHANGE PERSPECTIVES TO SEE IT AND PROCESS WHATS GOING ON. MAYBE SOME PEOPLE CANT REGISTER WHATS GOING ON IN FPP IT MOVES TO FAST AS TO TPP YOU CAN PLAN OUT AND LOOK FAR OUT  

On 3/20/2019 at 3:27 PM, IX_TASTY_XI said:

SecondPersonPerspective(SPP) is the the best game mode and anyone who disagrees is a loser. 

That was how I played Halo for the first time.

The guys I played with were so bad I decided I would fight them by looking at their screen (y'know, cuz games used to have split screen). Its hard to aim in 2nd person.

On 3/19/2019 at 9:39 AM, ColonicBoom said:

So you're saying that 99% of the playerbase is so stupid that they don't know how to change from the default playlist? Even though a lot of us, virtually every single time we play, have to change the playlist in some other way - 3-Man Squad for example or to select the map playlist.

Most people actively choose TPP because they want to play TPP - because they find it fun.

It's got nothing to do with it being the default playlist. Maybe changing playlists causes you confusion but it doesn't have the same effect on me.

I can't deny that TPP tree-peaking is corny but so is energy drink field meds and infinite run. Whether TPP is fun or not is subjective though and all the evidence suggests that you're in the minority. Anyway, enjoy your empty playlist, you can even take up another hobby while you're waiting for a game.

I don't think I would put TPP tree peaking and using energy drinks and meds in the same category as corny. One gives you a whole significant advantage by knowing someone's postion without exposing yourself while the energy drinks just slowly increase your health. Taking out TPP tree peaking by zooming in on the character more so that you end up seeing less in TPP would significantly change the game than taking out energy drinks, etc. I just thought it was a bad comparison. 

1 hour ago, $toneee said:

ITS ABOUT THE ATMOSPHERE BRO YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU HAVE THAT TPP PERSPECTIVE AS IN FPP YOU DONT WHEN IF YOU HEAR SOMETHING YOU CANT CHANGE PERSPECTIVES TO SEE IT AND PROCESS WHATS GOING ON. MAYBE SOME PEOPLE CANT REGISTER WHATS GOING ON IN FPP IT MOVES TO FAST AS TO TPP YOU CAN PLAN OUT AND LOOK FAR OUT  

Literally every shooter in almost 20 years has been FPP. It's not like the perspective is some mystical thing that people are not keen on. FPP is boring. FPP in many ways is easier to rack up kills. Majority of gamers are better at FPP than TPP because it's the only perspective they've been able to play. TPP adds dynamics FPP can't deliver. Beyond all that, TPP players are playing this game the way it was designed to be played. 

• Like 1