Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jacque A Loo

So this is the new strategy for OG xbox users?

https://gameclipscontent-d3020.xboxlive.com/xuid-2535430052702892-private/50472269-6818-405c-8593-23b8076b1391.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=NGDQvBW7zptIImWRZ80nJptdx2tT8%2BRvWypTqmsMYjM%3D&__gda__=1552680554_0cdcc0538a422b05dfeb35a6f310602d 

First post. Please tell me if the link is broken.  

This guy was walking freely in and out of the rock after he murdered me from inside it and almost killed my duo partner the exact same way but failed miserably. My friend tried to walk into the rock after and it was totally solid and he didn't clip through at all. 

Just the fact that he chose to take the fight from inside a rock is frustrating. Is this really what some players are learning to abuse in their favour? Pathetic excuse of a game. See you on the battlefield tonight nonetheless😂

4 minutes ago, Jacque A Loo said:

https://gameclipscontent-d3020.xboxlive.com/xuid-2535430052702892-private/50472269-6818-405c-8593-23b8076b1391.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=NGDQvBW7zptIImWRZ80nJptdx2tT8%2BRvWypTqmsMYjM%3D&__gda__=1552680554_0cdcc0538a422b05dfeb35a6f310602d 

This guy was walking freely in and out of the rock after he murdered me from inside it and almost killed my duo partner the exact same way but failed miserably. My friend tried to walk into the rock after and it was totally solid and he didn't clip through at all. 

Just the fact that he chose to take the fight from inside a rock is frustrating. Is this really what some players are learning to abuse in their favour? Pathetic excuse of a game. See you on the battlefield tonight nonetheless😂

Do you have more of the clip after you were killed showing him fighting from inside a rock?  From what I can tell he was hidden in the shadows next to the bridge when he got you.  Not inside of a rock.

8 minutes ago, Rek It Beckett said:

Do you have more of the clip after you were killed showing him fighting from inside a rock?  From what I can tell he was hidden in the shadows next to the bridge when he got you.  Not inside of a rock.

No that's all I recorded unfortunately. If you look closely, you can see muzzle flashes and about a quarter of the dudes face leaning out on the right side of the bridge. I thought he was in the shadows at first and I just missed him but after I died and started spectating, I noticed him walk in and out freely. Messaged him after as well, I'll post a picture of him pretty much admitting to it when I get home from work

People will always use bugs and exploits to their advantage.

26 minutes ago, Jacque A Loo said:

To me it looks like he's outside of the rock, if he was inside of it you wouldn't be able to see his muzzle flash. You can almost see him, should of spectated him afterwards

25 minutes ago, DaZooKidd said:

To me it looks like he's outside of the rock, if he was inside of it you wouldn't be able to see his muzzle flash. You can almost see him, should of spectated him afterwards

The only parts that were out of the rock were the tip of his gun, half an arm, and a quarter of his face. Go ahead and pause the video as I turn to look where I got shot from and you can clearly see what I saw. Also, I couldn't spectate him because my buddy killed him. I warned my buddy that he was inside the rock.. And then he sat there watching as this guy was walking in and out of the rock checking if it was safe to revive his boy (we downed him seconds before I died to this bs) . Wish I recorded more. He was certainly in the rock though, at least 90 percent of the player was hidden inside. No arguments will change my mind. Just watch the video a few times and you'll catch it 

1 hour ago, Jacque A Loo said:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/jacque-a-loo/video/71239195

2 hours ago, DaZooKidd said:

Dude.

This is a major problem right now. And it's not just happening at the beginning of the match. I posted this over a week ago in the 'bugs' stickied thread. Player I ended up spectating was freely moving around the rock - in fact, he drove a motorcycle UP TO THE ROCK, and then entered the rock. And it was acknowledged as glitching by PUBG.

Mar 7, 15:09 KST

Hello Survivor,

Thanks for taking the time to contact PUBG support.

It looks like you have encountered glitch exploiters in the game.

We apologize for the frustration from the experience and our team is working on blocking out those users and cheats and improving our systems to detect those. Unfortunately, it isn't something that can be quickly done, but we assure you that we are focused on removing any users who are creating an unfair gaming environment.

We will, however, forward the mentioned issue here to our team to investigate and they will handle the case accordingly with our terms and services.

We will continue to work towards creating a fair gaming environment for all our players and hope that you can continue to enjoy playing our game.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
---------------------------------------------
NOT JUST A GAME, THIS IS BATTLE ROYALE

rock glitch1.JPG

19 minutes ago, xPonyx said:

Dude.

This is a major problem right now. And it's not just happening at the beginning of the match. I posted this over a week ago in the 'bugs' stickied thread. Player I ended up spectating was freely moving around the rock - in fact, he drove a motorcycle UP TO THE ROCK, and then entered the rock. And it was acknowledged as glitching by PUBG.

rock glitch1.JPG

I've actually experienced this myself and posted a video on this forum but it got deleted because I didn't remove the person's name(understandable) I know this happens because I've seen it myself. I'm not sure this is a og xbox thing tho, I think it's more about someone knowing how to get inside of the rocks in different locations. I was just saying about that clip, it didn't look like he was inside from the little bit you were able to see 

What I don't understand is how something that is bullet proof on the outside isn't bullet proof on the inside!? If you can't shoot into it then how tf can you shoot out of it. The clip I have looks exactly like this screenshot up above but in a different location of the map(vikendi). This guy had over 300+ rounds of 9mm and was just shooting random shots to get people looking his direction and it worked, he killed 5 or 6 people right there and when the circle came he jumped out like it was nothing(like he knew exactly where to jump out of) then he tried to get into another rock that was inside the circle but got killed while he was trying to do so

Things like this happen on all games(remember old school cod where people would float above the map or get into a wall and kill people?) Somehow PUBG had been able to prevent this up until vikendi but now it seems like it's happening all over this map! Sucks because it's really the only map I play now 

I love the people who constantly try to defend this game. Things like this should not be happening and it does all the time. Pathetic if you ask me. The money will dry up and they won’t have a player base if this continues. 

Hate the game, not the player. If you roll up to a playdough rock don't tell me you won't climb inside just like we ALL do with buildings. I think the rocks are simply an interesting variable at this point....stay away from them so you don't get shot, lol.

12 minutes ago, ericthegreat said:

Hate the game, not the player. If you roll up to a playdough rock don't tell me you won't climb inside just like we ALL do with buildings. I think the rocks are simply an interesting variable at this point....stay away from them so you don't get shot, lol.

Problem is, rocks shouldn't be (and aren't) playdough when the match is 3/4 of the way over. There's a glitch that's allowing players to enter the rocks.

But yeah, anymore I try to stay away from the larger rock outcroppings

Only glitched if you roll up on them fast before they render in all the way. It's mostly pointless with random circles, waste of time. Firebomb rocks, never know what's inside

I was in hypezone, 4 people left. I had kill 10 people and I was perfectly positioned. 

This guy killed me from inside the rock... I was so confused, cs I could hear the shots but I couldnt figure out where they were coming from. 

He ended up winning the game, the circle ended up around that rock. So frustating at that time, but at least a looot of people saw what he did

Happened to me on vikendi yesterday, large rock outcropping outside of tovar, attempted to jump onto the ledge and went straight inside. Jumped straight out as I didn't want to get stuck in there or be accused of purposely glitching. It's not just rocks though, if I drive quickly into an area my brother regularly gets stuck inside of boxes.