Preysler

PUBG Roadmap for 2019-Beyond

I don't believe I've found this anywhere, but how long is pubg going to be supported? Like years wise, because you know how some games stop rolling out updates after 2-3 years. How long can we expect pubg to continue rolling out content and patches?

• Like 1

We need a Roadmap for this year and maybe a 5\10 year general idea of direction.  I feel like people would love that to have a sense of where the game is going and how it can get better.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CallanJohnson said:

Wait, they're still supporting the game?

terrible joke... but I still giggled.

5 hours ago, TWOxBEARS said:

We need a Roadmap for this year and maybe a 5\10 year general idea of direction.  I feel like people would love that to have a sense of where the game is going and how it can get better.

5-10 years? Lmao yeah right. We’ll be lucky to get another year or two out of this game. Shits getting played out already. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

with the new development team in place Im guessing a new game in a few years

The new development team might just be a couple of cats and a cheese plant though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

The new development team might just be a couple of cats and a cheese plant though.

New dev team? Whered you get that info from?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

New dev team? Whered you get that info from?

I didn't get any info from anywhere. I was just quoting someone else that mentioned a new development team.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:18 PM, Preysler said:

I don't believe I've found this anywhere, but how long is pubg going to be supported? Like years wise, because you know how some games stop rolling out updates after 2-3 years. How long can we expect pubg to continue rolling out content and patches?

Im actually surprised we are still getting stuff to be honest....only thing I can think of for console version still getting stuff is cause it was already in the pipeline for this long....after vikendi, not sure if we are going to get much if anything now. >.>

On 3/15/2019 at 9:33 PM, KiefTrev said:

5-10 years? Lmao yeah right. We’ll be lucky to get another year or two out of this game. Shits getting played out already. 

No just the game needs to perform better then it would be golden once they fix these few hitches if. That’s possiblethen they can keep it fresh with new items etc content if your tired of it don’t play it or post on it 

On 3/15/2019 at 8:38 PM, TWOxBEARS said:

LOL. This game is not going to last 5/10 years😳

• RIP 1

As long as they can somewhat make the game stable before stopping updates, at least keep updating it until PUBG 2.0 is released!( Not confirmed) but with the success of this game and it's only downfall was bugs and optimization. I think if they go at 2.0 with a different set of development team it could be a huge success!

• Like 1

9 horas atrás, Preysler disse:

The dev team hasn't changed just the lead designer because brendan left.

I hope the new head of development puts things in order.

Development of PUBG is extremely slow and strange.

They are inserting new cosmetic contents (maps, weapons and vehicles) while the core of the game is crap (framerate, sound, UI, netcode, rendering).

With each new content more bugs appear and the months pass without any optimization being implemented.

Luckily FIRESTORM will be an incredible game and this suffering waiting for updates that never arrive will end.🤩😘😍

• Like 2

Any word on any sort of roadmap? 

@PUBG_Andymh5 will we have a chance to see any info on upcoming features, what you guys want to implement into the game?

Or is it just the case of going from update to update? 

• Like 2

Ive just started playing this game, and i love it! 

Addiction level is high.

6 horas atrás, DB0VIN disse:

Any word on any sort of roadmap? 

@PUBG_Andymh5 will we have a chance to see any info on upcoming features, what you guys want to implement into the game?

Or is it just the case of going from update to update? 

The last update made a birthday today (30 days).

• Like 1

I would love for PUBG to be supported for years to come — but with PS5 and new Xbox out next year, who’s going to still be playing?

Hopefully PUBG2 (pipedream) 

On 3/15/2019 at 4:42 PM, CallanJohnson said:

Wait, they're still supporting the game?

Pretty sure console support ended after Vikendi dropped on live servers. 😝

The PC version has made huge strides lately and runs like a dream on my current Rig. Unfortunately, PC users are still plagued with cheaters 😞

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Pretty sure console support ended after Vikendi dropped on live servers. 😝

The PC version has made huge strides lately and runs like a dream on my current Rig. Unfortunately, PC users are still plagued with cheaters 😞

So as long as pc is getting updates we should have the same in a way. 

How long has tera been out? It’s another blue hole game and seems like it’s constantly getting new content and expansion.