Posted (edited)
On 3/15/2019 at 6:10 PM, Farls-1998 said:

I haven’t got a clue mate. I think you get more for top 10 finishes but once you hit 5000 it’s a bit of a slog to 6000 cos you defo get less points. 

I checked and notice its like 5 to 10 points for each match you play depending on when you die. Usually its around 10 as most of the time i die in top 10. With that calculation, I may have to play hell number of games which I am not planning to  do at all, given people have confirmed it gets worse when you touch 5000.

Edited by Evilishdevil
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Evilishdevil said:

I checked and notice its like 5 to 10 points for each match you play depending on when you die. Usually its around 10 as most of the time i die in top 10. With that calculation, I may have to play hell number of games which I am not planning to  do at all, given people have confirmed it gets worse when you touch 5000.

Yes mate it defo gets worse once you hit 5000. I’ve reached 6300 now after the weekend and I’m surprised because I work full time and only play of an evening except weekends. 

38 minutes ago, Evilishdevil said:

To clarify, the dev letter (found here) does mention this too.

Once you reach Expert, there are no longer any divisions, but progression will be more difficult and influenced more by a higher ranking and kill count in every session.

So by design it is meant to slow down at that point. Feedback on how people are finding that is important though, so keep it coming!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Farls-1998 said:

Yes mate it defo gets worse once you hit 5000. I’ve reached 6300 now after the weekend and I’m surprised because I work full time and only play of an evening except weekends. 

Wow so you gonna get that parachute. Which is nice. I am on 4100. Not sure If I should play more to get it. I am also working full time and play only in the evening but I have weekends off. May be I can give it a try. I would really want that para.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Takarii said:

To clarify, the dev letter (found here) does mention this too.

So by design it is meant to slow down at that point. Feedback on how people are finding that is important though, so keep it coming!

Thanks bro, But this does not answer how much SP you get for each match. But then again I found it by checking SP increase after each match. 

16 minutes ago, Evilishdevil said:

Thanks bro, But this does not answer how much SP you get for each match. But then again I found it by checking SP increase after each match. 

There isn't a specific number. It varies based on performance.

5 hours ago, Evilishdevil said:

Wow so you gonna get that parachute. Which is nice. I am on 4100. Not sure If I should play more to get it. I am also working full time and play only in the evening but I have weekends off. May be I can give it a try. I would really want that para.

Yes it looks like I’m gonna get the parachute. I just hope people don’t target me once they see it in the air 😂

• Haha 1

I'm at 5,843 for FPP-Solo; pretty sure i'll make it to 6000 by the end of the season.  I'm excited for the parachute!  There's currently only 10 or so people 6000+ for FPP-Solo; so that's cool too.  Though, one person on there has a KD of like 0.28; so they were just grinding it and I can't believe anyone has enough time in the day to grind that hard lol. 

NO idea how many games I've played since the season started but I just reached survivor on squads a couple days ago. Im not a 5+ Kill a game guy I average 2- 3. I do get a lot of top 10s and wins tho though. Isn't the system heavily weighted on survival time or something  ??

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, LORD P said:

NO idea how many games I've played since the season started but I just reached survivor on squads a couple days ago. Im not a 5+ Kill a game guy I average 2- 3. I do get a lot of top 10s and wins tho though. Isn't the system heavily weighted on survival time or something  ??

Feels like you get 1 point if you live a few minutes and there after 1 point per kill, 1 for top 20 a few for a top 10 depending on placement. 

I got chicken the other day with a few kills and got like 13-15 points I think.

Edited by BlazedInThe253

Can anyone confirm if this is correct. So for the entire N/A server only a maximum of 600 parachutes will be given out? 100 for Tpp Squad, 100 for Tpp Duos, 100 for Tpp Solo, 100 Fpp Squad, 100 for Fpp Duo and 100 for Fpp Solo.

Anyone? Im nearly at 6000 for N/A Squad Tpp but no way am I gonna make it on to the leaderboard. 

17 hours ago, Takarii said:

There isn't a specific number. It varies based on performance.

Yes, I understand that. 

All they need to do is add career tabs which should give info for each match you placed upto last 15 matches which will give you all the info of how many kills time serviced rank and SP. Its not that hard. PUBG Mobile does it. They can do it as well.

Its seems like there is no will to make this game better.

4 hours ago, Evilishdevil said:

Yes, I understand that. 

All they need to do is add career tabs which should give info for each match you placed upto last 15 matches which will give you all the info of how many kills time serviced rank and SP. Its not that hard. PUBG Mobile does it. They can do it as well.

Its seems like there is no will to make this game better.

Keep in mind that the title system is in beta and this is the first season it has run.

7 hours ago, Takarii said:

Keep in mind that the title system is in beta and this is the first season it has run.

So How many parachutes will be given on the N/A server is it only 600 like I outlined above???

100 for Tpp Squad, 100 for Tpp Duos, 100 for Tpp Solo

100 Fpp Squad, 100 for Fpp Duo and 100 for Fpp Solo

Edited by flatiron113