Maybe a dumb question, but if i and up with 5k, i'm afraid 6k is not doable for me but i do try to get there, do we also get all the rewards from  before that point or only the one that is your highest one?

7 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

There's rewards? No-one told me this :D Where do you see the rewards?

In the main menu, go down to season. On that screen you should be able to see you current season score. There's a selection at the bottom which tells you which button to press to see the season rewards (I forget what button, like x or y or something).

Boots, pants, shirt, jacket, gas mask, and parachute I think in that order...

9 hours ago, Xamian said:

Maybe a dumb question, but if i and up with 5k, i'm afraid 6k is not doable for me but i do try to get there, do we also get all the rewards from  before that point or only the one that is your highest one?

This is not the dumbest question.

You will only get reward for the tier you are in. If you at top tier only parachute. All the rewards for below tier will not be awarded unless PUBG on Xbox decide something else.

For PUBG Mobile that is how it is.

19 minutes ago, Evilishdevil said:

You will only get reward for the tier you are in. If you at top tier only parachute. All the rewards for below tier will not be awarded unless PUBG on Xbox decide something else.

Ugh i was afraid for that. 
So now i really need to grind for that parachute, if the only reward i get is that gasmask and not all the rest.

Thanks for the answer.

1 hour ago, Xamian said:

Ugh i was afraid for that. 
So now i really need to grind for that parachute, if the only reward i get is that gasmask and not all the rest.

Thanks for the answer.

Ya i would hate to get that gas mask. Parchute would be nice. But I guess Bluehole has gone completely from with SP system.

You really have to  grind. It should not be that difficult. If people have played 2000+ games and still far off getting it. Its not worth my time.

I’m upto 5200ish so should manage 6k by the end. I wouldn’t be happy with a gas mask, I would have rather stopped earlier and got the other bits if that’s the case. Hopefully I do manage the chute, and maybe they give everything else away too if you’ve reached it

1 hour ago, Evilishdevil said:

Not true i saw a post that u get all the stuff, ill try to find it :)

'' We’ve added a reward system for those working their way up through the new Title System. For Beta Season 2, you will receive rewards based on the highest Title achieved during the season regardless of Mode or Perspective (FPP/TPP). Those rewards will be given out at the start of the following Season.''

It says reward S 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Evilishdevil said:

That's how it is.

Nice 1!! I’ve played about 500 games and I’m on 6200 so the parachute will be a good addition. 

Edited by Farls-1998

17 minutes ago, VitamineC said:

'' We’ve added a reward system for those working their way up through the new Title System. For Beta Season 2, you will receive rewards based on the highest Title achieved during the season regardless of Mode or Perspective (FPP/TPP). Those rewards will be given out at the start of the following Season.''

It says reward S 

That sounds promising then, im only at 4531, i don't think i will get the 6k but i hope i will do and they mean really multiple rewards, i dont need another gasmask 😶

36 minutes ago, Xamian said:

That sounds promising then, im only at 4531, i don't think i will get the 6k but i hope i will do and they mean really multiple rewards, i dont need another gasmask 😶

I still find it hard that we would get multiple rewards. @PUBG_Andymh5 Can you confirm this for us?

17 minutes ago, Evilishdevil said:

I still find it hard that we would get multiple rewards. @PUBG_Andymh5 Can you confirm this for us?

Lol only 1 reward would be lame af since Im 6k in both duos and squads and around 4000 in solos! By your theory im getting 2 parachutes? Lol

1 hour ago, jjarQue said:

Lol only 1 reward would be lame af since Im 6k in both duos and squads and around 4000 in solos! By your theory im getting 2 parachutes? Lol

You would only get 1 chute anyway because it’s based on your highest level in a game mode, so duo or squads, whichever is your highest points

2 hours ago, VitamineC said:

Not true i saw a post that u get all the stuff, ill try to find it :)

Please do my answer is basis PUBG Mobile. And they do the same every season. 

Given season pass and ranking system has been copied from pubg mobile. I believe they would have also copied same reward system unless otherwise.

2 hours ago, Farls-1998 said:

Nice 1!! I’ve played about 500 games and I’m on 6200 so the parachute will be a good addition. 

I see 200 points difference at each level. How much do you usually get for each match.

1 hour ago, jjarQue said:

No bro its not my theory its PUBG theory. Does not matter if you reach top tear in all the games solo duos or squad you will get only one reward depending on which tear you are in.

And this is basis pubg mobile theory and given everything has been copied from there. It should be the same story on xbox unless they decided to reward more which I highly doubt. you can have all premium items.

1 hour ago, Evilishdevil said:

Hi,   Yes, it is possible to receive multiple rewards.  You will receive rewards for each milestone you achieve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi,   Yes, it is possible to receive multiple rewards.  You will receive rewards for each milestone you achieve.

Thx like i said ;):D

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Evilishdevil said:

I see 200 points difference at each level. How much do you usually get for each match.

I haven’t got a clue mate. I think you get more for top 10 finishes but once you hit 5000 it’s a bit of a slog to 6000 cos you defo get less points.