Onepost1

Will xbox pubg survive ?

4 minutes ago, Rock1obsta said:

Pubg will outlive all contenders in the battle royal genre. 

I just spit my pop out at my screen.   Fortnite is so far ahead of them with the player base and popularity amongst streamers it isn't even close.   I hate Fortnite, but that game will out live PUBG by years upon years.   I hope you are just trying to stir the pot because if you truly think this I feel bad for you. 

2 hours ago, DaZooKidd said:

And yes PUBG had lost a lot of it's player base on console why, not because it's not fun anymore! Because they refuse to give the console version the time and effort it needs, they keep their focus on pc where the game runs a lot smoother and doesn't exactly need the attention that the console versions need!

But the PC player base has dwindled also, watched doc play yesterday and he could only get games on Sanhok.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rek It Beckett said:

I just spit my pop out at my screen.   Fortnite is so far ahead of them with the player base and popularity amongst streamers it isn't even close.   I hate Fortnite, but that game will out live PUBG by years upon years.   I hope you are just trying to stir the pot because if you truly think this I feel bad for you. 

Sure fortnight is miles ahead in terms of players, but it'll fizzle out before Pubg. Considering most of fortnight players are kids, they're gonna get bored and move on. 

Pubg will stick around simply because it was the first and best BR out there.

19 horas atrás, Rock1obsta disse:

would not be so sure. Most of the serious players have already left and many are fed up with the poor development and performance of the game.

18 minutes ago, Rock1obsta said:

Sure fortnight is miles ahead in terms of players, but it'll fizzle out before Pubg. Considering most of fortnight players are kids, they're gonna get bored and move on. 

Pubg will stick around simply because it was the first and best BR out there.

Ah, I see why you can't think clearly on this one, you just said it yourself "it was the first and best" so this is solely an emotional argument for you.  Maybe take a step back and look at the facts.  Did you know that Fortnite did not take a hit at all when Apex was released, PUBG was crushed.  They actually had a player base peak twice right after the release of Apex and it was a non event peak meaning they didn't have a new season released...etc to hit that number.  You act like no other video game players are being born and once all the current fortnite players reach age 20 there will be no more. 

Epic Games hasn’t seen “any visible cut into Fortnite” with the release of Apex Legends, CEO Tim Sweeney said in an interview to VentureBeat. “We hit a Fortnite non-event peak twice after Apex was out.”

2 hours ago, Rek It Beckett said:

Ah, I see why you can't think clearly on this one, you just said it yourself "it was the first and best" so this is solely an emotional argument for you.  Maybe take a step back and look at the facts.  Did you know that Fortnite did not take a hit at all when Apex was released, PUBG was crushed.  They actually had a player base peak twice right after the release of Apex and it was a non event peak meaning they didn't have a new season released...etc to hit that number.  You act like no other video game players are being born and once all the current fortnite players reach age 20 there will be no more. 

Epic Games hasn’t seen “any visible cut into Fortnite” with the release of Apex Legends, CEO Tim Sweeney said in an interview to VentureBeat. “We hit a Fortnite non-event peak twice after Apex was out.

I really don't follow games that closely. I'm only speaking from personal experience, I've tried the other ones and they're all missing the tension and excitement that Pubg has. Either you gotta build, or be forced to squad up, or it's just not fun.

Perhaps I should amend my previous statement to for me, Pubg will outlast all contenders, as it was a bit hasty.

21 hours ago, Black Dahlia NZ said:

But the PC player base has dwindled also, watched doc play yesterday and he could only get games on Sanhok.

He tried it again? Surprised.

On 3/22/2019 at 8:03 AM, Rock1obsta said:

Don't care, firestorm looks good enough for me to jump ship. Pubg has given me 1600hours of good memories, and I'm sure there will be more fun in pubg2 or a remaster for next gen, but the current game is dying a slow death.

• Like 1