Sign in to follow this  
xX2kLEWISXx

Make pubg 2 devs

There needs a to be a pubg 2 for console only and spend a lot of time making the game run properly. Spend like 2 years making the game and release a beta one month before the actual full release of the game to find any bugs that needs to be  fixed because by the time this game is actually fixed when ever that will be you would have lost probably 90% to 95% of players because of stupid bugs. Something to think about devs. 

Example: look at FPP when it first come out there was a massive player count and now since apex legends have come out FPP is dead completely dead you have lost a lot of players because of bugs that you never fixed.

• Like 1

There was never a big FPP community, I remember the first day when it came out the games were starting with 60-80 players and sometimes after the 5 first minutes there was like 10-20 survivors remaining, I think the gameplay of the game is not meant to be played first person with gamepad consoles and that’s why it doesn’t attract much players, except those elitists who think they are pro and are the better because they play first person and litterally piss every tpp players by telling them they are crap

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mike69 said:

There was never a big FPP community, I remember the first day when it came out the games were starting with 60-80 players and sometimes after the 5 first minutes there was like 10-20 survivors remaining, I think the gameplay of the game is not meant to be played first person with gamepad consoles and that’s why it doesn’t attract much players, except those elitists who think they are pro and are the better because they play first person and litterally piss every tpp players by telling them they are crap

What server was you on because i use to get in a game with in seconds with an full lobby and I play on Europe server but I usually play about 6 to 6:30 pm UK time that’s when every body was because they have finished work but now it just puts me on NA servers for FPP with like only 5 players waiting or there was a 10 minute waiting time. There was a big player count at the time but now since apex has come out FPP is a dead completely 

It was Europe too and that’s sure that Apex finishdd out the misery of FPP community

4 hours ago, Mike69 said:

It was Europe too and that’s sure that Apex finishdd out the misery of FPP community

I know from the morning to about 4pm FPP was dead on Europe server but after that I got in a game very quickly and true apex took all the FPP players 

They knew there was an fpp issue from start of ps4 regardless of apex or whatever. They seen it with pc then xbox. Thats why they didnt have it on release for ps4 and had a vote about which fpp mode to open on eu and na. Na got squads and eu got solo. Fpp was always gonna struggle. Hopefully it get some sort of revision to breathe some life back into it

Posted (edited)

This game is past its prime. They're taking everything from PC and porting to console. They're coasting my friends. Fixing this game is a pipe dream. I'm with everyone that wants the game fixed but I try to stay rooted in reality. Love what it is and what we have. Move on when you're ready. I think the only hope remaining is a a PUBG 2. Whether its actual PUBG2 or a rocking knock off of PUBG by another company. Unfortunately for us as far as PUBG is concerned, I think that bitch is beat.

Edited by Mr. Smalls
  • Like 1
  • RIP 1

38 minutes ago, Ruhrpotti said:

Why a 2nd Version? First we need a Stable and near Bug Free 1st Version....

Time for a fresh start from the ground up. This version will never be what you want it to be. Honestly probably never what any of us really want it to be. A new iteration to the series built brand new to the specs of the new gen upcoming consoles would allow them the fresh start they need to build the functioning game we all want. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Time for a fresh start from the ground up. This version will never be what you want it to be. Honestly probably never what any of us really want it to be. A new iteration to the series built brand new to the specs of the new gen upcoming consoles would allow them the fresh start they need to build the functioning game we all want. 

Exactly 

On 3/14/2019 at 1:07 AM, xX2kLEWISXx said:

There needs a to be a pubg 2 for console only and spend a lot of time making the game run properly. Spend like 2 years making the game and release a beta one month before the actual full release of the game to find any bugs that needs to be  fixed because by the time this game is actually fixed when ever that will be you would have lost probably 90% to 95% of players because of stupid bugs. Something to think about devs. 

Example: look at FPP when it first come out there was a massive player count and now since apex legends have come out FPP is dead completely dead you have lost a lot of players because of bugs that you never fixed.

No need for a second PUBG, all they need to do is keep adding. 

• Like 1
  • RIP 4

On 3/14/2019 at 1:07 AM, xX2kLEWISXx said:

I’m curious to know what you think they would/could do that would make a sequel better than what’s already out? You think just by putting a “2” behind it will magically fix the bugs? If they can’t figure out how to make the game run flawlessly, what on this earth would make you think they can make it work as a sequel? Coding is coding. If they knew how to make a sequel better than the original, there’d be no need for the sequel. Right?!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

I’m curious to know what you think they would/could do that would make a sequel better than what’s already out? You think just by putting a “2” behind it will magically fix the bugs? If they can’t figure out how to make the game run flawlessly, what on this earth would make you think they can make it work as a sequel? Coding is coding. If they knew how to make a sequel better than the original, there’d be no need for the sequel. Right?!

A sequel could be brought up from the ground up. They could rebuild the engine or use a completely different engine. They could change things about the core of the game they are unable to do at this point with the original without basically rebuilding it from the ground up anyway. Also we dont have to have the same devs on the sequel. They could contract it out to another company like they did with Tencent and the mobile version. Hell after seeing PUBG lite on the PC I wouldn't object to hanging over console PUBG to those guys too. It's sad that a mobile version of an game runs better and has better content than it's big console brother.

1 minute ago, Mr. Smalls said:

A sequel could be brought up from the ground up. They could rebuild the engine or use a completely different engine. They could change things about the core of the game they are unable to do at this point with the original without basically rebuilding it from the ground up anyway. Also we dont have to have the same devs on the sequel. They could contract it out to another company like they did with Tencent and the mobile version. Hell after seeing PUBG lite on the PC I wouldn't object to hanging over console PUBG to those guys too. It's sad that a mobile version of an game runs better and has better content than it's big console brother.

I don’t feel like it’d even feel like the same game if they change engines. That it’d just turn PUBG into another H1Z1, ROE etc. The unreal engine is what gives PUBG it’s standout from all the other BRs. Tencent and the Lite devs sacrificed some detail quality and such to achieve their smoothness. Honestly if Bluehole never figures it’s shit out, we’re not any worse for it because it will still have paved the way for future devs to achieve the smoothness without sacrificing things like detail quality. Unfortunately the current devs just can’t seem to figure out the secret that Epic took with them. And unless by some act of god that Epic were to decide to work with Bluehole again, I’m afraid we will never have another BR that gives the same feel PUBG does. They can rebuild PUBG from the ground up all they want. But without Epic’s secret code (lol) all that will come of it is the same issues we have now or a completely different game all together. I’ve tried to stay as positive as I can with this game. It still runs well enough for me to enjoy it for a long time to come. But I realize not everyone feels the same way. And unfortunately it’s really starting to show that it’s dying. So imma just keep riding this wave to its last dying breath and hope some other company can come along and tickle the fancy that PUBG created in us all.

• Like 1

@HelloDaddio Well said brother I'm with you on that. I'm personally enjoy playing this game but yeah I noticed playerbase has been decreased compared to when it first came out. I wouldn't worry too much about it tho. I have no problem finding matches although I play mostly on afternoon and weekend. I just don't understand people randomly say sh1ts like make it pubg2 or whatever as if it would ever happen. if you don't like the game then find another one or else just stick with it. 

additionally, I do think admins are bit slack in terms of replying our questions. they clearly see each one of threads yet just ignored it even with tagged. they could've at least say something but yeah... I once got temporarily banned for calling them literally 'lazy". 

3 hours ago, subaruBRZ said:

I wouldn't worry too much about it tho. I have no problem finding matches although I play mostly on afternoon and weekend.

It's been taking me a few minutes between rounds each time to search and matchmake duos. This is a new development.  I play during peak NA hours as well. 

Now just because I support a 2nd iteration of PUBG or even a knock off by another company doesnt mean I dont like this game. I think it actually solidifies my position in the opposite. I want more. I want better. I'm not at all hating by wanting these things.

PUBG is dying. That seems to be a common opinion between us on this thread. Therefore I feel any hope of this particular game reaching the pinnacle we all hope for is just not going to happen. It's time to look towards the next thing. I just simply want that to be a new improved rebuilt fresh start succesor to this game (by Brendan and this new division maybe? 😎 Hopes and dreams baby)