Jump to content
Run2gunudown

Games are just too long, need speed up or Sahnok only option

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BuckStar said:

I’m not a idiot I know how to find players but my main point is I feel like the circles are too slow and you never have to worry about running to the next one. Which causes players to sit around more so you see less people, unless you go to every single compound on your route then you might see a good few players before the last circles. 

I did not say you were an idiot. The circles only seem slow if you repeatedly end up  in the center of it. I like to land Vihar, Port and a few other towns near the edge. 90% of the time there is a decent amount of driving/ running involved and shots are going off everywhere. It's never hard to find a fight if you really want one. Besides, if you're a smart player you'll probably clear most of those compounds on your way to the circle to avoid getting shot in the back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

I did not say you were an idiot. The circles only seem slow if you repeatedly end up  in the center of it. I like to land Vihar, Port and a few other towns near the edge. 90% of the time there is a decent amount of driving/ running involved and shots are going off everywhere. It's never hard to find a fight if you really want one. Besides, if you're a smart player you'll probably clear most of those compounds on your way to the circle to avoid getting shot in the back.

My point is that even with driving around, running to the next circle etc isn’t as busy as the other maps. I was driving around yesterday for a while basically doing circles to listen out for gunfire and didn’t hear anything! 

 

In “general” Vikendi is slower paced than the other maps. Doesn’t mean it’s always slow paced just most of the time until the last circles. 

 

My highest solo win is 17 kills and I’ve got over a 2kd over the whole lifetime of PUBG and don’t even play for stats as I play with my mates from my area. So I’d say I know how to “find” players as you say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BuckStar said:

My point is that even with driving around, running to the next circle etc isn’t as busy as the other maps. I was driving around yesterday for a while basically doing circles to listen out for gunfire and didn’t hear anything! 

 

In “general” Vikendi is slower paced than the other maps. Doesn’t mean it’s always slow paced just most of the time until the last circles. 

 

My highest solo win is 17 kills and I’ve got over a 2kd over the whole lifetime of PUBG and don’t even play for stats as I play with my mates from my area. So I’d say I know how to “find” players as you say.

How is a 6x6 slower paced then an 8x8? Erangel and Miramar are by far the slowest maps to play on which is obvious when you look at how long games take on those versus vikendi. As I pointed out in my last post, the game only feels like it drags on when you repeatedly end up center circle on Vikendi. I'm not sure which region you play, but NA on Vikendi there are shots everywhere and fights constantly until the end. My point was that it's not hard to find people on that map and in my experience the games don't tend to drag on. You don't need to start throwing stats around as they have nothing to do with the speed of the game. I never claimed that you didn't know how to find people, I only said if you're having a slow game and can't find people then you need to get out there and start looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was doing a couple matches to finish up some of the tasks/missions.  I wasn't all that interested at that time in winning.  I was looking to get one of the bigger maps, so I could get the vehicles destroyed and tires popped.  I got Sanhok at least 7 times in a row.  (quit out to get map I needed)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Erangel Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Sanhok Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar . This how my games look like.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

How is a 6x6 slower paced then an 8x8? Erangel and Miramar are by far the slowest maps to play on which is obvious when you look at how long games take on those versus vikendi. As I pointed out in my last post, the game only feels like it drags on when you repeatedly end up center circle on Vikendi. I'm not sure which region you play, but NA on Vikendi there are shots everywhere and fights constantly until the end. My point was that it's not hard to find people on that map and in my experience the games don't tend to drag on. You don't need to start throwing stats around as they have nothing to do with the speed of the game. I never claimed that you didn't know how to find people, I only said if you're having a slow game and can't find people then you need to get out there and start looking.

In my opinion it’s slower paced because of the circles... not because of the size of the map. I don’t find the larger maps much better speed wise but i tend to see more people in general throughout the game. 

 

The main issue with Vikendi is that most of the time circles 2/3/4 are usually pretty close to each other and doesn’t make players panic to run to the next circle. They  usually have to cover like 500m from circle to circle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 2:59 PM, madrigal77 said:

Go play COD then. PUBG is not for you.

 

seems you play COD bc you actually have no game time in PUBG.  go troll elsewhere, guybthat gets a shotgun and sits in a bathroom all game 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 12:52 PM, BuckStar said:

In my opinion it’s slower paced because of the circles... not because of the size of the map. I don’t find the larger maps much better speed wise but i tend to see more people in general throughout the game. 

 

The main issue with Vikendi is that most of the time circles 2/3/4 are usually pretty close to each other and doesn’t make players panic to run to the next circle. They  usually have to cover like 500m from circle to circle.

your arguement makes absolutely 0 sense.  your perception is and assumptions are the issue here.  Vikindi takes less than half the time to complete a game than Miramar or Erangel.  the time to next phase is much shorter. I have no issue finding opponents but can find the quiet side and make a limited engagement trip to top 10 or 20 based on flight path and watching jumps and repositioning. 

 

you are like the guy that says it's faster to take the backroads than the highway.   the highway is 2x faster but your being distracted by scenery causes you to perceive quicker arrival

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seems like enough people agreed that they featured Sanhok this week and will continue to.  guess the old, slow campers will get their trash map with no loot too on the other side.  

 

there needs to be a erangel/Miramar rotation and a Sanhok/Vikindi selection.  problem solved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Run2gunudown said:

your arguement makes absolutely 0 sense.  your perception is and assumptions are the issue here.  Vikindi takes less than half the time to complete a game than Miramar or Erangel.  the time to next phase is much shorter. I have no issue finding opponents but can find the quiet side and make a limited engagement trip to top 10 or 20 based on flight path and watching jumps and repositioning. 

 

you are like the guy that says it's faster to take the backroads than the highway.   the highway is 2x faster but your being distracted by scenery causes you to perceive quicker arrival

You really think Vikendi takes half the time of the other maps? Hahahaa yea and I’m the one who makes no sense..... the circles don’t make any player panic. That’s my point! Next time at least do some checks before making stupid statements. Sanhok isn’t even half the time of erangle/miramar what makes you think Vikendi is shorter than sanhok lol 

E877ED0A-78AF-49D3-B1D6-39AE659925E1.png

C9270677-6437-4AE9-9544-59E3D4530955.png

53E55D56-1750-4AF0-8B4D-306948571C4C.png

Edited by BuckStar
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 7:40 PM, Dwp said:

Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Erangel Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Sanhok Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar Miramar . This how my games look like.

Oh for me it is 

 

ERANGEL ERANGEL ERANGELERANGELERANGELERANGELERANGELERANGEL bedtime SANHOK 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Run2gunudown said:

your arguement makes absolutely 0 sense.  your perception is and assumptions are the issue here.  Vikindi takes less than half the time to complete a game than Miramar or Erangel.  the time to next phase is much shorter. I have no issue finding opponents but can find the quiet side and make a limited engagement trip to top 10 or 20 based on flight path and watching jumps and repositioning. 

 

you are like the guy that says it's faster to take the backroads than the highway.   the highway is 2x faster but your being distracted by scenery causes you to perceive quicker arrival

 

3 hours ago, BuckStar said:

You really think Vikendi takes half the time of the other maps? Hahahaa yea and I’m the one who makes no sense..... the circles don’t make any player panic. That’s my point! Next time at least do some checks before making stupid statements. Sanhok isn’t even half the time of erangle/miramar what makes you think Vikendi is shorter than sanhok lol 

E877ED0A-78AF-49D3-B1D6-39AE659925E1.png

C9270677-6437-4AE9-9544-59E3D4530955.png

53E55D56-1750-4AF0-8B4D-306948571C4C.png

 

I'm a huge fan of decimating stupid statements with actual proof. Good job @BuckStar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, spanker63 said:

 

 

I'm a huge fan of decimating stupid statements with actual proof. Good job @BuckStar.

@spanker63 my man, I’m not sure what his point was to be honest after reading the whole thread. Doesnt make any sense at all lol. I thought I’d at least show him the times that each map takes to finish if you win.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about stop trying to make this game into cod and go play cod and let those of us who like this game how it is play it as is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, blackwings679 said:

How about stop trying to make this game into cod and go play cod and let those of us who like this game how it is play it as is.

I dont know about other games but I do agree with what you say.  The game is what it is.

It's getting under my skin all the "I want this on that and that should be this". 

There. I said it and feel better now.

Edited by BadBatch5040
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Run2gunudown said:

seems you play COD bc you actually have no game time in PUBG.  go troll elsewhere, guybthat gets a shotgun and sits in a bathroom all game 

Actually a lot of time in my xbl gamer tag is slightly different than the name i use here (removing the 79) So hopefully I meet you in game an you can swallow that shotgun barrel.

Edited by blackwings679

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, blackwings679 said:

Actually a lot of time in my xbl gamer tag is slightly different than the name i use here (removing the 79) So how about you go do something productive and go choke on that aforementioned shot gun and pull the trigger ok good. 

 

He wasn't even saying that to you - he quoted (and was replying to) someone else.

Edited by ColonicBoom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ColonicBoom said:

 

He wasn't even saying that to you - he quoted (and was replying to) someone else.

Ya just seen that really need to stop checking forums on phone where screen sucks and it likes to screw up...im wrong and i admit that XD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, VitamineC said:

Oh for me it is 

 

ERANGEL ERANGEL ERANGELERANGELERANGELERANGELERANGELERANGEL bedtime SANHOK 

You know, i started to appreciate the other maps, i love Sanhok for its fast gameplay etc.

but i gotta admit i love the others just as much. 

I just hated the fact that i couldnt choose what i wanted to play. 

 

Edited by Dwp
Adding info
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm my least favorite map is Sanhok, but for quick gunfights its ok. There is always action at the start of the round, so thats nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, blackwings679 said:

Ya just seen that really need to stop checking forums on phone where screen sucks and it likes to screw up...im wrong and i admit that XD

 

I've done it so many times myself that I've lost count.

Funny thing was, I think he's on your side of the argument 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ColonicBoom said:

 

I've done it so many times myself that I've lost count.

Funny thing was, I think he's on your side of the argument 🤣

Thinking that qualifies as friendly fire via forum lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

What app is this?

PUBG Stats tracker, I think it’s only on iOS devices tho.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...