todaytomorrow

the reason why sanhok is the most "popular" map is because it's games takes 1/3 less time than the larger maps

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

Did you hear that? That was the point flying right past you.

Dude i got the point perfectly well but maby you fail to understand that only because YOU don't mind playing without scopes doesn't automagically mean evceryone else will enjoy that.

I'm ok with people stating their mind but you don't need to minimize other peoples opinions by trying to ironising them imho.

And still acting like a jerk with that answer won't make it look any better.

Edited by sgt_gh0st

4 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Dude i got the point perfectly well but maby you fail to understand that only because YOU don't mind playing without scopes doesn't automagically mean evceryone else will enjoy that.

I'm ok with people stating their mind but you don't need to minimize other peoples opinions by trying to ironising them imho.

And still acting like a jerk with that answer won't make it look any better.

Wow dude.... you still don't get it. At this point I think you're just trolling or just plain lost in your Sanhok is greatest and bestest world. I'm done with you.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

Wow dude.... you still don't get it. At this point I think you're just trolling or just plain lost in your Sanhok is greatest and bestest world. I'm done with you.

Yeah, still just a jerk.

Please almighty sir, please PLEASE tell me your point that im to uneducated to understyand, please. lol...

Edited by sgt_gh0st

21 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

God... the number of games i've played where I went through with no scope at all. I don't know how I did it!!? I mean, the horror!

"God... the number of games i've played Sanhok with no Erangel at all. I don't know how I did it!!? I mean, the horror!"

I guess... problem solved, ay...