8 hours ago, MajorClagNut said:

Just moving pubg to my new SSD, we shall see how if it makes a difference (im on 1x already)

Night and day difference

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 5:03 PM, Michael Seaman said:

SSD’s are great, I use a Samsung T3 myself.  However, it comes at the expense of being vulnerable to everyone not using an SSD that can shoot you through their un-rendered walls. 

funny you say that- landing inside unrendered mountains on miramar is easy to do during war mode- some people cant..I fall in every time I go to the high vantage points..end up falling all the way down and turning into a crate

I moved PUBG to a SSD External on my XBOX One X and noticed the difference. I used to land and sometimes get stuck because of buildings not rendering but that doesnt happen anymore.

You can find a 250gb SSD for under $30 and a Sata to USB 3.0 for under $5 on amazon.

On 3/9/2019 at 11:28 PM, hugeAXE WOUND said:

Don’t know how to paste a link but go on amazon and search for -(it was a lot less when I bought it) 

9E13FE17-D89B-43E1-AFE6-E8A43E927820.png.78dd020bc6575eea66d387874e75faf3.png

How is this one mate? I’m going to order an SSD next week, and this is the one I was going for. Has it improved PUBG for you?

7 minutes ago, FreakyTechno said:

How is this one mate? I’m going to order an SSD next week, and this is the one I was going for. Has it improved PUBG for you?

Yeah that’s the exact one I have. Works a treat on my og Xbox 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hugeAXE WOUND said:

Yeah that’s the exact one I have. Works a treat on my og Xbox 

Awesome — can’t wait to get it set up and play PUBG

20 hours ago, FreakyTechno said:

Awesome — can’t wait to get it set up and play PUBG

I ended up getting a 1x and an SSD. Rendering problem gone completely. COMPLETELY! The game has never run better for me. Everything loads in quickly, getting back to the lobby or re-joining a game seems to be quicker. The only occasional problems that I still have are the freezes and de-sync. Not sure how much better an OG becomes with an SDD but I can say that it is well worth it to buy one for a 1x.

I ended up getting the Samsung T5 256GB SSD. read/ write speeds during testing have been 400+ which is not bad.