Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaZooKidd

Does anyone else's sensitivity feel off?

I'm not sure if the game is just running so smooth now that my sens feel off because I had them set for when the game wasn't running so well but something feels off to me, I've been adjusting things trying to figure out what it is and I can't figure out what it is. I made this thread hoping that someone else has experienced the same thing and figured out what it was I am struggling with this so any help is appreciated!

7 minutes ago, DaZooKidd said:

I'm not sure if the game is just running so smooth now that my sens feel off because I had them set for when the game wasn't running so well but something feels off to me, I've been adjusting things trying to figure out what it is and I can't figure out what it is. I made this thread hoping that someone else has experienced the same thing and figured out what it was I am struggling with this so any help is appreciated!

I thought the game was running a bit janky myself, frame rate a bit skittish and some skips in animation when running / driving. Could have just been an internet blip my end, will have a go this evening and see if it's better.

But yes, my sensitivity feels off too - I had to do an 'emergency drop' of some sensitivities in the middle of a game yesterday.

26 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

I thought the game was running a bit janky myself, frame rate a bit skittish and some skips in animation when running / driving. Could have just been an internet blip my end, will have a go this evening and see if it's better.

But yes, my sensitivity feels off too - I had to do an 'emergency drop' of some sensitivities in the middle of a game yesterday.

Yep.  do all the time myself. 

Usually after a new patch, I have to turn all sens down 1 or up 1

Yeah, something just doesn’t feel right about my sensitivity. I adjust -1 and +1 here and there; but still can’t get my personal sweet spot.

for me, the one that i need help with the most is the horizontal speed... It’s too slow.. I can move up and down (ADS) but going from left to right just feels to slow..

I have my x1 and up set to 10 

I’ve been struggling as well trying to find my ideal sweet spot with the settings.  Plus one here, down one there.  By the time I get them just right it’ll be next patch time again.

Aim Acceleration: 1

General Sensitivity: 17

Dead Zone L/R: 10/15

Over the Shoulder Sensitivity: 12

1x Scope: 7

2x Scope: 7

3x Scope: 7

4x Scope: 6

6x Scope: 6

8x Scope: 5

15x Scope: 20 (Bugged still, I believe)

Tip: Turn your General Sensitivity all the way up to 20. Play on Training Mode and get into a few games to try to get a feel for it. It is snappy, not too quick, and allows for incredibly responsive gameplay. I  have recently just switched from 9 General Sensitivity to 20 and then once I was getting used to 20, I turned it back down to 17. It feels very responsive and I have noticed it is easier to hit the shot. I still have issues here and there due to simply trying new settings. However, I have improved immensely in my ability to track/kill enemies as well as snap and turn on heads/chests when I normally would be fighting to shoot them. I felt like I was pretty good at 9 sensitivity but now that I am at 17 I can see myself becoming a very dangerous player. Hopefully you can do the same, and we'll see each other on the Battle Grounds.

I feel like movement sensitivity is botched.  My character seems to get stuck up on the smallest things  and then slows to a crawl pace when walking or running.  Its really annoying and I think its because they did the true 360 degree of movement patch.

29 minutes ago, Brodinn92 said:

Aim Acceleration: 1

General Sensitivity: 17

Dead Zone L/R: 10/15

Over the Shoulder Sensitivity: 12

1x Scope: 7

2x Scope: 7

3x Scope: 7

4x Scope: 6

6x Scope: 6

8x Scope: 5

15x Scope: 20 (Bugged still, I believe)

Tip: Turn your General Sensitivity all the way up to 20. Play on Training Mode and get into a few games to try to get a feel for it. It is snappy, not too quick, and allows for incredibly responsive gameplay. I  have recently just switched from 9 General Sensitivity to 20 and then once I was getting used to 20, I turned it back down to 17. It feels very responsive and I have noticed it is easier to hit the shot. I still have issues here and there due to simply trying new settings. However, I have improved immensely in my ability to track/kill enemies as well as snap and turn on heads/chests when I normally would be fighting to shoot them. I felt like I was pretty good at 9 sensitivity but now that I am at 17 I can see myself becoming a very dangerous player. Hopefully you can do the same, and we'll see each other on the Battle Grounds.

Not bugged.  Zoom out.

Feels off too me. Sensitivity feels slower and frame rates seem worse. Just frustrating, every time they add something it seems to affect core gameplay. 

Felt the same since the patch came out the frame rates did feel more slower sluggish . I have gotten used to the new frame rates just had to adjust my settings .