Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joseywales

Idea for quick heals

I know there is already a "quick way" to choose meds by pressing down on the d-pad and cycleing through your meds, but i like the idea of the wheel menu from the pc. I feel it would be helpful for gameplay (and overall polish of the game imo) if you could just hold down down on the d-pad and choose from the wheel like choosing an emote. Any thoughts?  

37 minutes ago, Joseywales said:

I know there is already a "quick way" to choose meds by pressing down on the d-pad and cycleing through your meds, but i like the idea of the wheel menu from the pc. I feel it would be helpful for gameplay (and overall polish of the game imo) if you could just hold down down on the d-pad and choose from the wheel like choosing an emote. Any thoughts?  

Oh you mean something like this worthless system that we have like the emotes that could have been used to make a choose your med/booster/first aid cycle system instead of emotes . 

A21D8A6D-6CB1-4DE4-A057-1A5939C89A9F.jpeg

@A$ap_LeVics    Exactly. Honestly I'm just trying to contribute to a better pubg here instead of just complaining. I would trade emotes for a health wheel 

For 

15 hours ago, Joseywales said:

@A$ap_LeVics    Exactly. Honestly I'm just trying to contribute to a better pubg here instead of just complaining. I would trade emotes for a health wheel 

For sure i also love this game and would like to see it improve by seeing more useful game mechanics like this .

22 hours ago, Joseywales said:

if you could just hold down down on the d-pad and choose from the wheel like choosing an emote. Any thoughts?  

Best and most sensible idea I've seen in a long time in here. Should be extremely easy to implement too, seeing as the wheel of stupid emotes exists already.

That's idea of the month right there 👌

Bump bumpity bump.

On 3/7/2019 at 11:09 AM, Joseywales said:

I know there is already a "quick way" to choose meds by pressing down on the d-pad and cycleing through your meds,

yes its very effective, I really like the 1 second input delay when toggling through them with the dpad, fkn joke. . I just use inventory, any feature like you suggest will just be accompanied by massive input lag delay and will be garbage, because PUBG devs..