Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwp

Weaker

Is it me, or did we just gotten weaker? As in people going down much faster and so as i.

two shots with the scar and i went down, same as a gunfight in hacienda, i killed two people easily when they pushed me. 

gotta get that armor man, that and a helmet.....One shot from an AR in CQC, your done without a helmet.

Even with gear something feels faster past week. It's like 2 bullets kill now.

6 hours ago, Mike Nasty said:

That, amd shooting into cars and hitting them more easily and killing them. 

18 hours ago, Dwp said:

Is it me, or did we just gotten weaker? As in people going down much faster and so as i.

two shots with the scar and i went down, same as a gunfight in hacienda, i killed two people easily when they pushed me. 

Thank you for posting this. I really didn't want to create duplicate threads, but I didn't see yours so I posted on this as well.

I have really noticed a difference. I felt that before I could survive initial volleys and maybe even win. Now I feel that if somebody has good line of sight on me, that I can be shredded in very little time regardless of the level of armor I have on.

Just got instant killed by one headshot from a beryl while having a lvl 1 helmet, and it sounded like a sniper rifle hit me. LoL 

Feels the same honestly but that new weapon the bizon shoots peas at my enemy’s at a distance . 

F04B846E-B021-4FD6-905E-1F0F91D01B64.jpeg

31 minutes ago, A$ap_LeVics said:

Feels the same honestly but that new weapon the bizon shoots peas at my enemy’s at a distance . 

F04B846E-B021-4FD6-905E-1F0F91D01B64.jpeg

Oh no, i am 100% positive that we cant sustain more damage.

its two shots with lvl 2 vest and your out, you can hardly go into a fight right now, the one who has the drop wins. 

The amount of hit points it took to kill someone used to be 20, now it's 15. That seems to be the reason - not sure when this changed.

16 hours ago, Dwp said:

That, amd shooting into cars and hitting them more easily and killing them. 

We thought this too.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, Mike Nasty said:

I have to agree, Im more inclined to say those with better internet connections are pretty much just getting handed the wins. On their screen, they dumped a mag into us. On our screens, its 2 bullets that got spammed all at once. x.x

My internet used to be 40mb/s and now it’s 80mb/s and I’ve been experiencing quicker deaths over the past week. I don’t know what’s going on cos I’ve played this game since January 2018 and it was never like this before the recent update. 

15 minutes ago, Farls-1998 said:

My internet used to be 40mb/s and now it’s 80mb/s and I’ve been experiencing quicker deaths over the past week. I don’t know what’s going on cos I’ve played this game since January 2018 and it was never like this before the recent update. 

well there goes that theory...🤷‍♂️

Why cant they just release an update without any bs? Why do the pc gamers have map selection and stuff. 

I have a feeling that they are intentional fckn with us console players.

maybe a friction between Blue Hole and Microsoft? 

But we are at a point these games and updates arent working for us players, and last time i checked isnt this about the players?? Or “for the players” ;)

7 minutes ago, wizardO3 said:

well there goes that theory...🤷‍♂️

Check LarryTheDavid’s comment. 

I’ve just read the patch notes properly and they have apparently decreased the damage transferred to helmets and vests. It seems to me like it’s been increased but my question is, why try and fix something that isn’t broke?

758D2096-3B2B-4FDE-84D4-C6B3D8EECF43.jpeg

1 hour ago, Farls-1998 said:

I’ve just read the patch notes properly and they have apparently decreased the damage transferred to helmets and vests. It seems to me like it’s been increased but my question is, why try and fix something that isn’t broke?

758D2096-3B2B-4FDE-84D4-C6B3D8EECF43.jpeg

Well not sure if that is the same im saying, but im sure im dying faster than ever before. 

Not only that, but im experiencing a lot more “negative” things while i play longer.