Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AM Big Red

No fix for worsening DSync/Lag in coming Patch?

I did not see any mention in the patch notes of anything addressing the Dsync issues many are facing. I have experienced it, along with many friends I play with and Streamers I watch. I have also seen many complaints on here about it.

Is this issue not going to be address and or fixed?

Netcode of PUBG nowadays is in a good state to a level I rarely encounter desync.
Problem is many people nowadays using shitty internet - mobile connections, routers in different rooms, closed ports, etc. We need to start educating people more about this stuff cause the main problem is there right now.

Everyone I am talking about is using wired and 100+ speed. I have excellent internet and even had techs come out to check. Also, if that's the case, why has it gotten noticeably worse???

I'm at 400 Down 40 up on fiber optics 99% of the time no packet loss, and latency at around 20 ms.

Some of the streamers I am watching are on 500 & 1000 and still having the issues.

Wired, Xbox One X (Frame Rate), Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Dell Monitor 5 ms.

I`m happy you and your friends have a solid and checked connection. That`s the right attitude with even checking it with technician. I was talking about "other" people, people you encounter everyday. People with router in attics, people with mobile connections with 20% packet loss and almost 0 upload. And there`s a lot of people like it. Some of them were even arguing with me that what they are playing on is good, lying they don`t see any problems.

Game devs should place more tips about improving connections (in menus, loading screens, etc.). Almost 3rd decade of 21st century and people`s connections are getting worse and worse very year due to their ignorance and laziness.