Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaZooKidd

A "token" you'd like to receive

What "token" would you like to get?(poll)  

60 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. The "token" you'd like to receive

• 50k BP
    • Free weapon skin
    • 5-10 level up pack for the season pass
    • A Xbox/PlayStation backpack lvl 1,2 or 3(in-game)
    • A free season pass(for those who don't have it already)
    • 5 raider crates
    • A new in-game crate added for bp
    • None of the above

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2019 at 05:00 AM

What would you to see for the "token" they said they were working on for the delay in the patch and the issues we have been dealing with since the vikendi update

23 minutes ago, DaZooKidd said:

What would you to see for the "token" they said they were working on for the delay in the patch and the issues we have been dealing with since the vikendi update

Issue is that for the 5 to 10 lvl up it would piss off people who already finished the pass (like me) or had 1 or 2 lvls left.

1 minute ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

Issue is that for the 5 to 10 lvl up it would piss off people who already finished the pass (like me) or had 1 or 2 lvls left.

True, and I noticed the prices for everything went up just no idea when they all got changed. 

6 minutes ago, XI Red Death XI said:

True, and I noticed the prices for everything went up just no idea when they all got changed. 

Prices for what?

You missed 'Don't Care' from the list, i'm not trying to be a c*nt it would be my legit choice. I heartily enjoy this game without all the additional 'fluff'.

Are they giving 20 level up already which could be use with this season pass or future, in case you have already leveled upto 20

1 hour ago, MajorClagNut said:

You missed 'Don't Care' from the list, i'm not trying to be a c*nt it would be my legit choice. I heartily enjoy this game without all the additional 'fluff'.

I heartily enjoy the game as well, but running around in KMart clothes would be hugely disappointing. 

It’s almost like saying you’d play the game with just one map. After some time it does get boring.

For me, this is the only game I’ve been playing for a long time now. I tend to pick one or two games and stick with them for a while. 

Just now, riktor skale said:

I heartily enjoy the game as well, but running around in KMart clothes would be hugely disappointing. 

It’s almost like saying you’d play the game with just one map. After some time it does get boring.

For me, this is the only game I’ve been playing for a long time now. I tend to pick one or two games and stick with them for a while. 

I wouldn't consider new maps 'fluff', they change the dynamic of game-play. A new hat/skin or whatever does not.

I'm happy for other people to like it, it's just not my thing.

The Season Pass level up was a great token. 

Definitely not BP and NOT raider crates. Raider crates are the only ones where I’m not a fan of any skin inside.

6 horas atrás, Mr Pepsi Ninja disse:

A complete remake of the game!!

Me too. 60 fps!!!!!

i'll gladly take the 20 levels.  Its nice to have a big chance to complete all 100 levels.  Some of these challenges are ridiculous and not practical so there are definitely some xp im leaving off the table.

6 hours ago, AzzaSsiin said:

50k BP would be an amazing reward.

Is this a troll?   Does anyone use BP for anything anymore?

I gave up on the BP crates ages ago!