PUBG_Andymh5

Xbox Update #5 - Feedback Topic

21 hours ago, Ravellron said:

i play tpp always and i feel like somethings changed in OTS aim. it feels like if they changed sensitivity speed, it seems out of control and i didn't touch nothing about control speed.

My squadmate mate has the same problem. Only thing to do is to go into training and fiddle with your settings.

Bizon isn’t counting for smg kills which is frustrating when you get 2 bizon kills at the beginning of a match thinking you are completing a challenge and then after it’s done seeing it didn’t count 

On 3/5/2019 at 11:05 AM, mamulator said:

I fixed the sound issue I was having not game related, and me and my friend who has an xbox s with no hard drive dropped at castle, his castle was completely loaded when he was still a good bit in the air, as was mine. We got into a jeep and he drove as fast as he could across vikendi with zero issues, he even ran some over lol! Then we did the same with him driving a snow mobile, which is a joy that has been denied to Him and og users thus far. No problems, no falling through map, no loading issues. Havent played with my friends on og yet but so far looks really legit. Bravo guys. Will be inviting my friend who quit the game a year ago to come back and play again later today. Been waiting for a long time to say its ready. I think its time.

What did you do for the sound? I kept getting killed and not hearing any footsteps. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Imbatman6603 said:

What did you do for the sound? I kept getting killed and not hearing any footsteps. 

It was headset related. I have astro a50s and my button on the headpiece had accidentally been set over on the chat priority side too much... my mistake

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, theREDbeard11 said:

Can you PLEASE let us choose our map of choice?!?!? It’s not that difficult 

I don't think we will see this option on console, we don't have the population to support it.

With the decline of player population this has killed Miramar and now vikendi on PC. The problem is that there are 2 game types (fpp/tpp), 3 modes (solo/duo/squad), 4 maps and each specific game needs 100 players (further divided by regions). The solution is to simply make the map selection random (eliminating last played map) so that you don't play the same map twice in a row and specific maps don't die leading to a further decline in population.

Maybe we could get weekly challenges once this season is over that spotlight a specific map each week while still keeping quick match open.

Edited by ST6 Rawker

Devs communication is severed.  Started with the head Greene leaving.  Game is done as far as development.  Ya'll will get some BS pass like it's fortnite but there is no improvement coming.  Keep buying skins and passes for the next pseudopatch.

Main issues right now rendering the performance is garbage on the x and it’s absolutely the new system in place that for some reason you put on the x update idk why you changed the one x shit but the c used to loud all areas in b4 landing loot was loaded in etc now when you land buildings are there no insides but after 3 seconds they load in or less then the loot later loads in about 4 to 6 seconds later you literally need to separate your updates from the “ older Xbox” 

“older Xbox current issue” people have zero buildings loaded in once landed but their loot is loaded in ? How is this possible I’ve still been shot through walls in some cases and you can’t even land loot cave bc these players glitch in just parachuting in its a major issue. You need to visually lock Xbox old Xbox in 720p or something to help and PROBABLY  rethink that static pop in loot you got going on or dumb down the original Xbox version so it looks like shit but plays better.👍

xbox one x players have a console who do not need hitches and Sloan down certain areas of this game yes some things in game can be taken out but right now if there is anyone who has old footage of the x actually performing very well before this new pop in loot etc post it please so many patches ago b4 1.0 the x had great performance the old gen never had it I could ride with a friend on his old gen and literally he would drive through objects if we were on a fast vehicle etc it just need better performance period it still happens if I let a original Xbox one player drive if we go fast he drives us through stuff it takes out the immersion and fun now sometimes it’s funny but this should not be happening  period 

MAINLY THE walking into the loot cave and getting all the loot guns just to kill 20 ppl bc they glitched in bc the game doesn’t render for them 

• Like 1

After playing so many games post this update. Here is my feedback.

1) Vikendi rendering has improved but issue is till there.

a)Building are visible while parachuting but when you land you still get stuck as building are still rendering.

b)Even when the building have rendered the stairs and other specification of building are rendering

c)Building rendering even after you are in game 10-15 minutes. There have been time when you will experience this plus road getting disappeared making vehicle fall into black hole. Specially on Vikendi close to bridges

d)This is happening on Vikendi, Miramar, Erangle, Sanhok - Max on Vikendi and less on Sanhok(Left to Right)

2) Safe Zone color has improved but its a challenge on Vikendi

a) Looks better on Erangle, Miramar and Sanhok

b) Can see you have tried to make it better but it is still bad. Need more work or just change the color to dark black.

3) Need some new weapon skins which could be purchased of BPs.

This all for now.

Alot of good points. Not going to repeat about the obvious poor rendering issues Or the falling through the map. Here's what I am wondering. Why am I stuck in a lobby waiting for people to finish a squad game that were never initially in my party while joining random squads? Why aren't there action buttons for jumping out windows and vaulting?  I dont want to have to sit there jumping 1 foot in the air continuously trying to quickly jump over a wall or out a window. Why haven't we gotta back our 3d characters that were taken out 9 months ago? Why does the menu still operate like a playstation 1 game? Why don't things that suck be taken out of the game to help with loading? (Quickdraw magizines, the amount of unnecessary sidearms, the amount of unnecessary grips, the 4 different melee items.) Nobody wants these things ever, they just waste loading space. Address the day one issues before you keep adding new guns and new weather... we want the game to be a game not a preview game .

2 hours ago, CHRONICKTINMAN said:

Why am I stuck in a lobby waiting for people to finish a squad game that were never initially in my party while joining random squads?

Agreed, this is annoying.

played this version for a little bit last night for the first time in ages and there's little improvement. yeah the lod 0 textures are now rendering in which isn't really a fix as lod 1 should be rendered on touch down for a full release game. loot still is sporadic on spawn which is annoying because you want to loot fast and efficient but you always miss vital stuff. don't know if its because Ive been playing other games that run at 60fps but coming back to this felt like moving through honey and im sure its not anywhere near 30fps maybes 20/25?

good points

• bison good
  • can somewhat play vikendi in this condition
  • actually been put eu servers not oc

bad points

• the usual
  • did you shite fix the bordering for the ring on vikendi
  • on solo yellow player marker against yellow building on the map who thinks this crap up
  • desync is still terrible I get its in all games but its the worsed in pubg.

you don't communicate with us on the health of this game and what you are trying to achieve 60fps? kill cams? prox chat? coming back to this forum as well it looks as though you've givin in on the lack of communication. 21st century a million means of communication and the best you can do is a short presentation once a month. I mean honestly you couldn't even be bothered to draw up a road map.

• Thanks 1

The game is virtually unplayable for me after this update.  I do not understand nothing has changed on my end.  

• Like 1

Please bring me weapon and equipment locking does no one else want this? 

Walk in building close door but pick up shotgun guy rounds corner I have empty gun and need to switch but now im dead. Im not a programer in my lay head it seems easy to add to game and if you want to switch something out push start and do it that way. 

Don't understand why the bizon SMG was added to this game. Nobody asked for a SMG. People including me asked for another shotgun, or LMG not a SMG yet they give us a SMG.

Add hit markers because blood doesn't come out sometimes when you shoot ppl. 

Assault rifle strafing is too slow make it faster.

Posted (edited)

This updated armor is bs it takes way to many shots to kill someone I’ve shot someone that had a level 1 helmet 4 times in the head with a Ak an he lives had this happen on several occasions grenades still need work had them blow up on people’s feet an not kill them 

I’ve been sucked into walls an got stuck when I wasn’t near them been lagged from 1st floor to 2nd an even from the inside to outside the house 

i think you should be able to pick which individual map you wanna play I’ll get Miramar like 80% of the time an it gets old

Edited by Queezy

Fix the lag, rendering and i will belive everyone will be happy. Only two things can make a change, can you get the job done bluehole? 

On 3/20/2019 at 1:25 PM, firefox said:

played this version for a little bit last night for the first time in ages and there's little improvement. yeah the lod 0 textures are now rendering in which isn't really a fix as lod 1 should be rendered on touch down for a full release game. loot still is sporadic on spawn which is annoying because you want to loot fast and efficient but you always miss vital stuff. don't know if its because Ive been playing other games that run at 60fps but coming back to this felt like moving through honey and im sure its not anywhere near 30fps maybes 20/25?

good points

• bison good
  • can somewhat play vikendi in this condition
  • actually been put eu servers not oc

bad points

• the usual
  • did you shite fix the bordering for the ring on vikendi
  • on solo yellow player marker against yellow building on the map who thinks this crap up
  • desync is still terrible I get its in all games but its the worsed in pubg.

you don't communicate with us on the health of this game and what you are trying to achieve 60fps? kill cams? prox chat? coming back to this forum as well it looks as though you've givin in on the lack of communication. 21st century a million means of communication and the best you can do is a short presentation once a month. I mean honestly you couldn't even be bothered to draw up a road map.

to busy re creating erangel adding more locations and more loot rather than fixing the main issues also adding a dynamic resolution option just forget the content for now just focus all attention on fixing the game the content that gets put out is barely worth the wait id rather have an update where yous just focus on fixing the main issues yet another month is soon to go by before we see something again from them most likely next week they will have another un stable update out

Después de esta actualización no sé si sea solo yo, pero al momento de lootear a un jugador caído el inventario de este ya no está ordenado. 

Fix the sound balance. Gunshots sounds are way too loud, it drowns out everything in this game. You don't know where gunshots are coming from because they are so loud. Also gunshots are so loud compared to all other sounds. Especially when you wear headphones all you hear is gunshots. When you wear headphones and you set your volume the way you like it. Even if you barely lower the volume while using headphones you can barely hear footsteps, teammates talking, doors opening, cars going by, grenades, etc, but the gunshots are still too loud. When you increase the volume on headphones the gunshots are very loud to the point they hurt your ears and drown all other sounds out like your teammates talking, footsteps, cars, etc. 

There should be a option in the menu settings that control all sounds like if you wanted to increase your teammates voices to be louder or not, gunshots, footsteps and so on. 

Guest hybiepoo

Have you ever tried talking to someone while a gun is firing beside you? 

13 hours ago, hybiepoo said:

Have you ever tried talking to someone while a gun is firing beside you? 

I am talking about gunshot noise in general. 300 meters out, 200 meters out, 100 and even less than that. It's too loud compared to other noises.