Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G36. Recoil is a bit much so I tend to use it as a poor mans DMR with a 3x or 4x. It packs a punch.

Ump I only use at the start when I find it and will immediately switch it out for a better AR when found.

personally I find the AKM easier to control the spray than the G36... Anyone else notice this?

G36... Its really just a scar. 

Really though I'm kind of upset that the scar keeps getting taken out for these other guns. I really like the scar cuz the iron sights are so weird.

51 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

G36... Its really just a scar. 

It's more of an M416 tbh mate, same fire-rate and DPS

stxR8Dg.png

I know what you mean though, it 'feels' more SCAResque 

Im surgical with the 4x on the m16 or the scar and even the m4 but when i use it with the g36 all 30 will miss. maybe its just a mental glitch because i can use it just fine with the scar. who knows. 

G36 all day, with vert grip, suppressor or comp and 3x, 2x or holo on full auto, 3x is great with that gun, recoil I feel is manageable even without the grip but defo much better with and if I can’t get the vert grip then angled will do.

Not sure why, but I run both as my preferred combo (kitted out). 3x or 4x on the G36, 2x on the Ump. I don't dinner much being an OG with trash internet, but the last solo dinner I got last week was strictly with the Ump, suppressed, on Vikendi. Didn't ever pull out my G36.

21 hours ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

G36. Recoil is a bit much so I tend to use it as a poor mans DMR with a 3x or 4x. It packs a punch.

Ump I only use at the start when I find it and will immediately switch it out for a better AR when found.

personally I find the AKM easier to control the spray than the G36... Anyone else notice this?

I do too on the AKM, but I thinks its cause us controller users typically like harder recoil than say PC.....the reason for this is we typically overcompensate on recoil and guns such as the scar, vector, AUG, and other "medium recoil" weapons hit that grey area of "under compensation" for the light weight recoil control users, or the "over compensation" for the heavy handed control users.

As for me, I can run a g36 or ump, but I prefer the g36 to punch through all the lvl 3 armor. XD

3 hours ago, xPonyx said:

Not sure why, but I run both as my preferred combo (kitted out). 3x or 4x on the G36, 2x on the Ump. I don't dinner much being an OG with trash internet, but the last solo dinner I got last week was strictly with the Ump, suppressed, on Vikendi. Didn't ever pull out my G36.

Iv noticed the ump on vikendi has a hard time against level 3 armor not to mention when the lag sets in its as if u need to reload and peak to take a guy out wearing any level 3 gear.