EzzMan_

PS4 Trophy bugs

Trophies are still glitched. 

Since this has been a persistent problem since release, since a lot of us purchased this game on release and have supported you throughout, do you not think it is time you fixed this for us and show is some appreciation??

So i got my 10 win today, and have not got the trophy.

i ve been playing since February 2019.

is this trophy glitched ? How many wins do you guys needed to unlock the trophy ?

58 minutes ago, yordanov said:

So i got my 10 win today, and have not got the trophy.

i ve been playing since February 2019.

is this trophy glitched ? How many wins do you guys needed to unlock the trophy ?

Mine took 14

• Thanks 1

I have even spoke to pubg via email and they blamed playstaion so spoke with playstaion they blame pubg   I have the emails to prove it absolute joke puts u of playing  I have all trophys bar 1000 kills and the cqb one which I no is bugged to as I have even marked down every kill and what weapon i used just to prove to myself that its bugged 

On 6/12/2019 at 8:44 PM, Bristol14597 said:

I have even spoke to pubg via email and they blamed playstaion so spoke with playstaion they blame pubg   I have the emails to prove it absolute joke puts u of playing  I have all trophys bar 1000 kills and the cqb one which I no is bugged to as I have even marked down every kill and what weapon i used just to prove to myself that its bugged 

I'd be interesting in seeing that, you should deffo post it around. More awareness needs to surround this. 

Communication in general has been so poor with this issue, it's really disappointing. Many of my friends who enjoyed pubg have stopped playing once they realised the trophies were bugged, after many hours of play. We were excites for the new season but decided not to get any battle pass...

People don't really see trophy hunting as legit reason for gaming.. but for some, it's a good reason to invest time and more money into games.itd a core component of the general enjoyment of games.

The pubg devs obviously don't see this as a priority - that much is clear. If you're a trophy hunter there's just no point in investing time into this until it's resolved

No eta

No communication

Just more ways to pay money.

Fix the core issues first then try and take more money first?

Don't worry about replying @PUBG_Andymh5 if there's nothing else tp say other than you are aware of the issue. I've read it enough over the last 6 months 

Thanks for reading the long post. 

21 hours ago, Excelguy765 said:

I'd be interesting in seeing that, you should deffo post it around. More awareness needs to surround this. 

Communication in general has been so poor with this issue, it's really disappointing. Many of my friends who enjoyed pubg have stopped playing once they realised the trophies were bugged, after many hours of play. We were excites for the new season but decided not to get any battle pass...

People don't really see trophy hunting as legit reason for gaming.. but for some, it's a good reason to invest time and more money into games.itd a core component of the general enjoyment of games.

The pubg devs obviously don't see this as a priority - that much is clear. If you're a trophy hunter there's just no point in investing time into this until it's resolved

No eta

No communication

Just more ways to pay money.

Fix the core issues first then try and take more money first?

Don't worry about replying @PUBG_Andymh5 if there's nothing else tp say other than you are aware of the issue. I've read it enough over the last 6 months 

Thanks for reading the long post. 

Screenshot_20190615-194834_mailcom.jpg