Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hugeAXE WOUND said:

I’m so gutted I never get any. 

I even do awful things like camp people’s vehicles or dropping bait and hidingvround a corner. Even follow up with a t bag, but never ever get any salt. 

I've only had 2 since PUBG released, two this last week - feels like Christmas!

I'm not counting the 'teamer' one above (that's old anyway) because I msgd him first to tell him I caught him.

Stupid thing is, with both the messages, we did nothing wrong / cheap / dirty at all. One of them, we were rushing out of the end-game-strong-damage blue, at the same time as an enemy squad - as soon as we all reached the the safe zone we turned on them and they turned on us. Two of us died, all of them died.

The other one was where a squad chased our car to a compound, we jumped out, they jumped out, they all died.

2 hours ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

Dammit! Where can i find my messages on a computer? I have a funny one where the guy is acusing me of "Lag Dancing/abusing/Glitching" because i was not standing still for him to shoot me. That message made my night

If you can't get them on your computer, use the Xbox app and screenshot them then email them to yourself - not exactly efficient but it's what I had to do above.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

doesnt have to be mouse and kb could be mouse and play station controller, or any other set up that is supported. 

When a game maker is better at policing its forum than dealing with toxic players... granted salty messages would go through xbox, but when a guy says that you hate his xim4 in his name... I mean and is spilling salt... adaptive controller is awesome though

15 minutes ago, DudeNamedBen33 said:

But there have been occasions where I've lost a fight and died, and then spectated the guy for a bit and said to my self "Dang, I can't believe this absolute potato got me."

I see that so often, it refreshing to see spectate someone that's half-decent. They usually seem to be blind, deaf, stupid and they have incredibly bad aim - yet they always seem to take me down with an incredible shot to the head when I'm zigzagging.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I still feel like there are games were the server connection is trash, And its not my side with a gig connection and edge router, I'm gonna go cry now lol

Edited by Gifters

4E1928D5-1229-4FCE-A4C0-850486BC6F86.jpeg.ab569f53b38dc7fc12200ee0aff90706.jpegI got com banned for this cuz I said fuck. But the funniest thing is I was randomly on reddit and a person posted a message from the SAME dude saying the same shit. Lmao. Was so funny

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gifters said:

When a game maker is better at policing its forum than dealing with toxic players... granted salty messages would go through xbox, but when a guy says that you hate his xim4 in his name... I mean and is spilling salt... adaptive controller is awesome though

Buddy has a mouse and playstation move joystick but still feels foreign to me so didn't like it. Aim was on point more but everything else was lame for me. 

Ok, funny though they have the resources to delete posts that have other gamertag and what they send freely and openly on xbox live but still don't have a game worthy of 1.0... their business... priorities eh

5 hours ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

No, messages dont show up for me, its weird 

You can adjust the personalized settings to block or accept messages- both voice and text- maybe it is set to block? 

On 2/28/2019 at 1:56 PM, pajama dad said:

I thunk I'm going to start messaging the guy who kills me. Some sort of congratulations, or a compliment.

I did that yesterday.

Some dude headshot me from god knows where with a Win94!

I was like, damn, dude wrecked my ass. 

So I sent him.a.message saying something like "Damn dude, sick shot.' And I added him to my friends list. 

He messaged me later saying TY, and that he won the dinner.

I was quite surprised actually, no bullshit chest thumping over a video game. 

I don't get these guys who are so serious about it that they take everything personal, or get so angry just cuz they die. 

If youre that pissed about getting killed in a game about killing people to the point where you'll actually send a message, you really need a different hobby. 

1 hour ago, Rock1obsta said:

If youre that pissed about getting killed in a game about killing people to the point where you'll actually send a message, you really need a different hobby. 

Totally. Great comment!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Only one I’ve gotten was someone who sent “holy virgin.” Little does he know I fucked his mom later that night. 

Edited by burchie
  • Haha 1

Run in from the blue and squat in a bush to pop a painkiller, he runs up across the road and is doing the same behind a rock. One shot to the head with the kar98k...then I get this. One of my favorites.... Salty then Sweet...

12CD7524-312A-443E-91D2-06D8B4AADD4F.jpeg

On 2/28/2019 at 11:56 AM, pajama dad said:

I thunk I'm going to start messaging the guy who kills me. Some sort of congratulations, or a compliment.

I've totally done that, messaged someome say NICE HEADAHOT or OUCH I GOT WREKT 

Also I occasionally message people I kill and try to give them tips on how to do better next time. This one dude had his m16 on burst and the poor guy couldn't control it and I smoked him with a pistol, so I messaged him to say "yo, use the m16 on single fire bro. You'll get way more kills than on burst, you woulda had me" haha

So.... I was as far as could be from the circle with only an sk12 shotty and thought I would finish the tyre popping weekly before joining my buddy for duos. Then this happened.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/gazgolf/video/71009332

Shortly after I get a message that read "hell of a shot, enjoy the loot"

My first ever nice message following a kill, thank you Nth turtle!!

12 minutes ago, Gazgolf said:

So.... I was as far as could be from the circle with only an sk12 shotty and thought I would finish the tyre popping weekly before joining my buddy for duos. Then this happened.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/gazgolf/video/71009332

Shortly after I get a message that read "hell of a shot, enjoy the loot"

My first ever nice message following a kill, thank you Nth turtle!!

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/majorclagnut/video/69925414

It's like a game SNAKE but with kills instead of skateboard tricks

only hate mail I send is "reported" and that is only directed to players who team kill me.  Last team kill I had was 10 mins into the game and I had a 8x scope and a level 3 helmet.  jackass purposely unloaded on my feet for my level 3 helmet, level 3 back pack.

9 hours ago, Gazgolf said:

That's disgusting, I'd need a lie down to overcome the rage if that happened to me 🤣

9 hours ago, MajorClagNut said:

Mate, that's disgusting too.

I'll have to check if I still have it but I had a clip where I shot a car that went past with the S12K and it exploded.

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2019 at 9:24 AM, BruceMon3yWayne said:

4E1928D5-1229-4FCE-A4C0-850486BC6F86.jpeg.ab569f53b38dc7fc12200ee0aff90706.jpegI got com banned for this cuz I said fuck. But the funniest thing is I was randomly on reddit and a person posted a message from the SAME dude saying the same shit. Lmao. Was so funny

"I'm on beta for PUBG" what does that even mean?