Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JayP

Feb 28th new content, patch notes?

Usually we get the patch notes a few days before it is released but nothing so far.. Assuming it's the recent update the PC had with the night mode, canted sight, bizon etc but would be really nice to have some info by now

You're asking them to do their job properly and spread the info at time with the community? What you think this is? Here we get patch notes after the update and 90% of the bug fixes no one knew anything about them 

2 minutes ago, jjarQue said:

You're asking them to do their job properly and spread the info at time with the community? What you think this is? Here we get patch notes after the update and 90% of the bug fixes no one knew anything about them 

You're wrong, I've played for over a year now and they usually give us patch notes before the update is available and they tell us exactly what time it's gonna be released. I have memories of waiting patiently for the update to drop at a specific time they said, so yea they used to give us info incase you didn't know 

3 minutes ago, JayP said:

You're wrong, I've played for over a year now and they usually give us patch notes before the update is available and they tell us exactly what time it's gonna be released. I have memories of waiting patiently for the update to drop at a specific time they said, so yea they used to give us info incase you didn't know 

Giving the patch notes the same day of the update is pretty late, and in the hours they extended 4/5 of last patches down time to double the time so... 

I believe they said the patch will address rendering issues on Vikendi.  I've seen no promises of anything else, as yet.

22 minutes ago, IMDtarget said:

I believe they said the patch will address rendering issues on Vikendi.  I've seen no promises of anything else, as yet.

@PUBG_Andymh5 said in another thread that it will include some content as well. Of course, he didn't specify what but I can't imagine us getting everything the OP has suggested

Patch notes: added stairs under the castle so you can get out from under the map and so people can climb down and kill you so you don't have an advantage.

Since it's just a hotfix with content I'm not getting my hopes up for a nice long list of optimization/performance increases and will likely just wait until the next big update to try and play.

56 minutes ago, Breadhack said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 said in another thread that it will include some content as well. Of course, he didn't specify what but I can't imagine us getting everything the OP has suggested

Of course there’s content coming, I bet it’s something we will have to pay for.

I heard they were trying to keep in a 2 week distance from the PC updates, not sure why that would be expected really but apparently it is.

Really I'm just looking forward to see the new rendering method and increased cache memory to help the rendering get better over time 🤞

14 minutes ago, JayP said:

I heard they were trying to keep in a 2 week distance from the PC updates, not sure why that would be expected really but apparently it is.

Really I'm just looking forward to see the new rendering method and increased cache memory to help the rendering get better over time 🤞

Any time they fix things they sacrifice others. Changing the rendering so buildings are visible will bring about some other fault like more play-doh, or no loot or something else. 

They still haven’t made Miramar work like Erangel, so I don’t think Vikendi will be easy for them either.

I hope it sorts things with no drawbacks, but experience has taught us not to expect too much. My system plays fine, but my wife’s one with the same SSD and enclosure can’t handle Vikendi or Miramar well 

They need to slow their roll with the content updates and focus on performance/bug fixes, so they can draw back all the players who left because of those issues.

1 hour ago, PUBG_Lumos said:

We'll have them posted soon~ please keep an eye on announcements!

Thanks for letting us know, I appreciate the response 👍

Been checking almost every waking hour since the announcement of new content haha

1 hour ago, Prinzar said:

Any time they fix things they sacrifice others. Changing the rendering so buildings are visible will bring about some other fault like more play-doh, or no loot or something else. 

They still haven’t made Miramar work like Erangel, so I don’t think Vikendi will be easy for them either.

I hope it sorts things with no drawbacks, but experience has taught us not to expect too much. My system plays fine, but my wife’s one with the same SSD and enclosure can’t handle Vikendi or Miramar well 

True that, Ive been wondering if the arrival on ps4 will have an affect on how the game gets developed down the line

6 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

I'm struggling to think of a sillier complaint.

Apologies if it came across as a complaint or another post whining, as you can't hear me say the words it's understandable you misunderstood me. I'm using the forum in the way it was intended, to get info from the team at pubg. Simply asking a question that's all :) 

17 minutes ago, JayP said:

Apologies if it came across as a complaint or another post whining, as you can't hear me say the words it's understandable you misunderstood me. I'm using the forum in the way it was intended, to get info from the team at pubg. Simply asking a question that's all :) 

its good. You are your own best advocate. Better to mouth off and get what you need/want than languish in silence.

10 hours ago, JayP said:

Usually we get the patch notes a few days before it is released but nothing so far.. Assuming it's the recent update the PC had with the night mode, canted sight, bizon etc but would be really nice to have some info by now

Yeah last patch was actually the first time ever that we got the patch notes before the day of the update itself

7 hours ago, PUBG_Lumos said:

Can you please mention to the team about being able to equip your own weapon skins on weapons you pick up off of other people who have their own skins equipped. Example: someone has the beige skin on a kar 9 and I have the "shark skin" it will keep the beige skin on the kar with no way of changing it. This is a small issue but I did pay real money to have these skins and would actually like to be able to use them.

As long as Sahnok has been removed from this game, I’ll be happy. Seriously the map sucks and it’s put me there 9 times in a row tonight on quick join. Kill it with fire. 

1 hour ago, S1LENT W4VE said:

As long as Sahnok has been removed from this game, I’ll be happy. Seriously the map sucks and it’s put me there 9 times in a row tonight on quick join. Kill it with fire. 

Fair enough, everyone has their own preference and play style. I would swap with you if I could, I love Sanhok!

Map selection would be such a relief to a lot of players.. Just being able to cut out another one of those ongoing annoyances in the world of PUBG

On 2/26/2019 at 10:27 AM, PUBG_Lumos said:

Troll much?!!

On 2/26/2019 at 12:14 PM, JayP said:

True that, Ive been wondering if the arrival on ps4 will have an affect on how the game gets developed down the line

Probably making us wait longer because of them, I’m assuming they wanna simultaneously drop the updates