Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diego Baboun

PLS help

5 hours ago, Diego Baboun said:

When I enter the game, this message appears. PLEASEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I'd uninstall the current PUBG installation and reinstall the game.

2 hours ago, Aiiiiiiiii said:

I'd uninstall the current PUBG installation and reinstall the game.

Yeh.. permission issue of some sort? Maybe try a validate on the files through Steam ... then the reinstall option?

What kind of Antivirus Antimalware do you have if any? If you have something, you can try adding the folder to the exception list. Seems like the exe is missing, which would be caused by a false positive which ends up with the file in quarantine.

4 hours ago, PUBG_HappyWhale said:

Hey! You can check out the troubleshooting guide below if your issue has not yet been resolved.

@PUBG_HappyWhale - this troubleshooting steps article is a good idea, and it’s sensible to close it for comments, but I was wondering whether you might choose to add steps to it or remove steps from it over time... and whether ppl in the community might (for example) DM a specifically deployed account to bring possible additions to your attention?

I can think of one or two already that would be worth adding... of course someone would have to be willing to monitor and adjust the thread over time, but it seems to me a valuable community aid...

This way you aren’t left trying to trawl all the articles on the forum for good ideas, and the sticky remains current and relevant...

11 hours ago, theexecutioner said:

@PUBG_HappyWhale - this troubleshooting steps article is a good idea, and it’s sensible to close it for comments, but I was wondering whether you might choose to add steps to it or remove steps from it over time... and whether ppl in the community might (for example) DM a specifically deployed account to bring possible additions to your attention?

I can think of one or two already that would be worth adding... of course someone would have to be willing to monitor and adjust the thread over time, but it seems to me a valuable community aid...

This way you aren’t left trying to trawl all the articles on the forum for good ideas, and the sticky remains current and relevant...

Steps have been added over time already and will likely continue to be added to as needed (it had 11 steps at one point)

18 minutes ago, Takarii said:

Steps have been added over time already and will likely continue to be added to as needed (it had 11 steps at one point)

Kewl, thx. Is there a way to make suggestions? Bombard one of you, or is there a suggestions DM account for example? I realise you guys are over the forums and spot stuff anyway, but ... worth the ask..

2 hours ago, theexecutioner said:

Kewl, thx. Is there a way to make suggestions? Bombard one of you, or is there a suggestions DM account for example? I realise you guys are over the forums and spot stuff anyway, but ... worth the ask..

Hey! You can shoot some suggestions my way with "Issue + proposed troubleshooting solution" and I'll discuss it with other staff here and see if it is worth adding, why or why not!