Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zorg00

How Do I Report Teamers?

The guy literally has "teamer" in his gamertag. I won't say the rest of his name as to keep within the forum rules.  But how do I actually report to PUBG other than via xbox live's report function? 

I'm watching the two of them in FPP Solo's running side by side in the final 10.  Like they don't even try to hide it. 

Wish you luck. Whatever you do, don’t post evidence here. There is a stiffer penalty for that than actually cheating by teaming. 

Well, they're overall blatant cheating is what's troublesome.  Two guys with gamertags specifically calling out their misdeeds "****** Teamer" and "*******TEAMING"; (the * are not the correct number of letters). Not to mentioned one of them has shared videos on his profile of him and his teaming buddies running around in final circle on a solo match, naked and punching each other. 

I understand that it's difficult to police. And I understand that you can't believe everyone that reports someone.  Hell, I've gotten a message from someone saying they were reporting me for teaming when I wasn't.  I just think the consequences should be stiff enough that they are deterrent.  A lifetime ban for teaming would definitely stop most people from doing it.  And maybe pubg reviews the data after a certain about of reports.  

But I honestly think they just have to SAY they are going to start banning people completely; and that'll cut down some of it. 

Why is teaming bad? It's a no rules, fight to death, last man standing game. Let the chips fall where they may. Teaming has plenty of risks and more of a novelty thing to do on occasion, not a smart play style. Mind your own business and stop tattling.

1 hora atrás, ericthegreat disse:

Why is teaming bad? It's a no rules, fight to death, last man standing game. Let the chips fall where they may. Teaming has plenty of risks and more of a novelty thing to do on occasion, not a smart play style. Mind your own business and stop tattling.

Are you trolling?

Teamers in solo going against you gives you a handicap, they can flank you, etc.

I was wondering the same thing. I have two clips I uploaded that I have saved because of teaming. One they fought until the final two then fist for the dinner.

Caught me off guard the first time...was fighting one, trying to flank and I get shot in the back. Was about to back out when they both ran up and looted my body...spectated them until the end and clipped it.

1 hour ago, ericthegreat said:

It literally goes against PUBG’s code of conduct. They actually do have rules in place. Sounds like someone likes to team 🤔

1 hour ago, ericthegreat said:

Okay, I'll bite on the "no holds barred" argument.  In that case;  I'd be fine with teaming, if they couldn't spectate me after they're dead. 

2 hours ago, ericthegreat said:

Gotta be a troll, otherwise just a d**k ....... by the way the * are the right amount of letters in this occasion.....

I got teamed a couple months ago, reported them through the correct channels. Follow them on the pubg app and they both still team daily... nothing was done about it, even if it was it would of been a warning max.

Took 20 minutes of my time gathering evidence and filling out the report, my advice... don’t bother as it’ll just be a waste of your time... unfortunately.

On 2/19/2019 at 9:28 AM, zorg00 said:

The guy literally has "teamer" in his gamertag. I won't say the rest of his name as to keep within the forum rules.  But how do I actually report to PUBG other than via xbox live's report function? 

teamers are great, 2 kills for the price of 1.

22 hours ago, ericthegreat said:

7) Do Not Team (Form Teams Outside What is Allowed By The Selected Game Mode)

Intentional teaming between players or other teams in ways that the PUBG system does not presuppose in each game mode is considered an unacceptable behavior and penalties may be imposed. * Taken directly from pubg rules of conduct page *

" No rules "..... Riiiiight..

https://www.pubg.com/rules-of-conduct/

It's a philosophical statement. In a battle royal game WHY have ANY rules? Building an alliance comes with pitfalls and challenges and most people would have no interest in it. Who wants to wonder when their teammate will shoot them in the back to get their gun or lvl3 helmet???

47 minutes ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

7) Do Not Team (Form Teams Outside What is Allowed By The Selected Game Mode)

Intentional teaming between players or other teams in ways that the PUBG system does not presuppose in each game mode is considered an unacceptable behavior and penalties may be imposed. * Taken directly from pubg rules of conduct page *

" No rules "..... Riiiiight..

https://www.pubg.com/rules-of-conduct/

I will need to look for it but when this game came out they pitched that you can join up with someone in solos but beware of them shooting you in the back. 

I dont think its a big deal; if I saw this I would just go the other way but if it was me and them in the final 3, I can understand how it would be frustrating. 

They may have a slight advantage because they are both shooting at you and can flank but there is a lot of disadvantages as well one being having to clear their shot before taking it since they dont want to kill there teammate which makes for slower reaction times. 

24 minutes ago, ericthegreat said:

It's a philosophical statement. In a battle royal game WHY have ANY rules? Building an alliance comes with pitfalls and challenges and most people would have no interest in it. Who wants to wonder when their teammate will shoot them in the back to get their gun or lvl3 helmet???

I suppose you could just say all their rules of conduct are philosophical hey? Like the one below?

1) Do Not Use Unauthorized Programs and Hardware Devices

If you use unauthorized programs and hardware devices that are not permitted or authorized by the company (collectively “Unauthorized hardware”, that promotes unfair game play using specific mouse or other hardware device), you may be subject to strong penalties, such as permanent game ban and restrictions of using the Service on your hardware devices. If you develop, advertise, trade or distribute unauthorized programs or unauthorized hardware, the Company will take legal action against your misconduct and may ask the judicial authorities for investigation in accordance with relevant laws as well as imposing penalty within the game.

If you want to play with someone else, Play Duo or Squad instead of being a cheating little weasel. and for the love of god stop downplaying it as no big deal. If it's a philosophical statement and teaming IS allowed, then what is the point of having duo or squads? You could just team in solos. No point in having team game modes in that case....

On 2/18/2019 at 6:29 PM, zorg00 said:

Well, they're overall blatant cheating is what's troublesome.  Two guys with gamertags specifically calling out their misdeeds "****** Teamer" and "*******TEAMING"; (the * are not the correct number of letters). Not to mentioned one of them has shared videos on his profile of him and his teaming buddies running around in final circle on a solo match, naked and punching each other. 

I understand that it's difficult to police. And I understand that you can't believe everyone that reports someone.  Hell, I've gotten a message from someone saying they were reporting me for teaming when I wasn't.  I just think the consequences should be stiff enough that they are deterrent.  A lifetime ban for teaming would definitely stop most people from doing it.  And maybe pubg reviews the data after a certain about of reports.  

But I honestly think they just have to SAY they are going to start banning people completely; and that'll cut down some of it. 

Hahaha that’s awesome bravo to those guys.

There’s no thrill in playing this game anymore so people have to resort to methods that give them the thrill to play. Did they win?

23 hours ago, ericthegreat said:

It wouldn't be bad IF WE HAD PROX CHAT. It's not realistic to say it would make sense to team up in a fight to the death, when you can't even talk to people around you. Teaming is only bad because they have comms while the rest of us run around like hellen keller with sight. 

It’s funny as hell because now you’re on the fourms all mad and they’re laughing reading the comments. And nothings going to be done about it.

8 hours ago, Nightscope74 said:

teamers are great, 2 kills for the price of 1.

sometimes its 3!

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/naturlbrnklr/video/69763604

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/naturlbrnklr/video/69763641

This is the first group I had seen in a few months.  I know its frustrating but in NA I just do not see a lot of it, and the players are usually pretty bad to begin with.  I think I have encountered teamers maybe a half dozen times and each time I have taken out at least 1 of them.  Don't get me wrong its still frustrating to get killed by them, but with Gold sharing its not an easily solvable problem.  If an account gets banned I can create another in minutes and get right back to it.

47 minutes ago, Naturlbrnklr said:

sometimes its 3!

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/naturlbrnklr/video/69763604

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/naturlbrnklr/video/69763641

This is the first group I had seen in a few months.  I know its frustrating but in NA I just do not see a lot of it, and the players are usually pretty bad to begin with.  I think I have encountered teamers maybe a half dozen times and each time I have taken out at least 1 of them.  Don't get me wrong its still frustrating to get killed by them, but with Gold sharing its not an easily solvable problem.  If an account gets banned I can create another in minutes and get right back to it.

One could argue that’s not even accurate proof of teaming. They could have dropped in the same vehicle at the same time. And I don’t see any weapons on them. But they probably were planing on teaming but the videos aren’t enough proof. And it looks like the 2nd vehicle was chasing the first one to me.

On 2/19/2019 at 10:25 AM, ericthegreat said:

This is a legitimate question.

We've seen plenty of movies where enemies team up because its in their mutual interests. In a pubg game having a team mate means you have 1 less guy out there trying to kill you. In solo there would definitely be some interesting tension between knowing that you might need to depend on this guy, but that this person is going to have to kill you to win should it come down to that. Sounds like the stuff from the movies for sure....

The issue is in gameplay. Gamers are going to gravitate towards the best strategies. And if teaming is allowed it default becomes the best strategy. Imagine what this game would be like if solo allowed teaming- you might end up with groups of 10 working together to get that top-10 percentage rating up. Then you either team yourself, or get mowed down by the various hordes running around. It limits strategy and so doesn't really belong in the game.

That said, a proximity chat enable server could be turned on that allowed this sort of thing. I totally get that some would really enjoy this type of gameplay.

I keep seeing people talk about not knowing what the other person is gonna do so teaming may end up going against the other. But I’d think that most cases of teaming are the result of friends getting in the same lobbies, thus knowing how everything will play out. They’ve probably agreed on who gets the win and stuff like that. So there’s almost no disadvantage to it for them. They don’t have to worry about the other betraying them. I would say it’s a very small percentage of teamers that don’t actually know one another and have a plan.