Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Youngdepth989

Proxy chat

Come on bluehole pubg has been out for xbox a little over 2 years now and we still dont have proxy chat so what if we have parties on console i always play solo and proxy chat whould make the game so much better being able to talk yo ur enemy it would also make some funny clips as well we have been asking for it for some time and yet we still havent got it pc got it at launch but yet we are way past full realese and havent seen or heard a thing on ur end we all have been asking for it so plz plz plz add it in ppl who dont eant it can turn it off but for ppl like me it would make the game a lot more enjoyable 

1 minute ago, TriviaJockey said:

We don't want proxy chat.

Alot of us do probs 95% who play solo wants it if u dont want it u could just turn it off 

16 minutes ago, TriviaJockey said:

We don't want proxy chat.

Nah we definitely want proxy chat.

16 minutes ago, Youngdepth989 said:

if u dont want it u could just turn it off 

Exactly but there's always going to be that group of people that want to be assholes about it unfortunately. Way she goes 

Trolls have been asking for proxy chat for years and It doesn't look any closer...... Almost like they don't want it and said its never happening.

1 minute ago, SgtBomb said:

Trolls have been asking for proxy chat for years and It doesn't look any closer...... Almost like they don't want it and said its never happening.

In all fairness, there are a lot of worse things than proxy chat that have been asked for. 🤷🏻‍♂️

we need prox chat, screw fixing the game, this is whats most important!

8 hours ago, TriviaJockey said:

[citation needed]

This exists.......its been there for a year!

https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-for-microsoft-and-bluehole-to-bring-proximity-chat-to-pubg-on-xbox

It has 450 supporters. An estimation based on google trawling puts the current player base at around 150k. So based on total numbers it would be about 0.3%, that's a bit unfair though because not everyone knows about that petition site. Lets say 10% do, that puts our % at 3%.

I'd wager that 10% is still a bit too high so lets say just 1% are aware of the petition.......that means 30% have signed it. 0.5% of total player base being aware of the petition means 60% want it etc etc.

Best I can do I'm afraid.

Lots of people want to end cruelty to chickens.

They just dont listen. Even though its easy to implement. 

Proxy Chat = More bad players Teaming.

I cant see this happening on console and hope it doesn't.

Proxy chat and Killcam is out there for PC and not Xbox, any particular reason why? Bo4 has the same features in pc and Xbox, and many others games, why PUBG doesn't? 

I have played PUBG on PC for a long time, more recently XBOX.  Proxy chat is pretty terrible in all honesty.

You will find probably 1 occasion a week which makes you smile - the rest is listening to some idiot paying tinny horrible trance music while they play, someones screaming children in the background, terrible echo as most people have shitty mics, a vast amount of 10 year olds telling you that you're gay, or some racist comment, or that they have engaged in coitus with your mum,  the dialogue of whatever shitty TV show the players significant other is watching......the list never ends.

On top of all this it just makes it even easier for people to team as they don't even need to make the effort of joining a party.

If this is what you consider fun then i would consider leaping into Charlie Sheens used syringe skip and rolling around there for an hour.

40 minutes ago, bulletmagnet said:

I have played PUBG on PC for a long time, more recently XBOX.  Proxy chat is pretty terrible in all honesty.

You will find probably 1 occasion a week which makes you smile - the rest is listening to some idiot paying tinny horrible trance music while they play, someones screaming children in the background, terrible echo as most people have shitty mics, a vast amount of 10 year olds telling you that you're gay, or some racist comment, or that they have engaged in coitus with your mum,  the dialogue of whatever shitty TV show the players significant other is watching......the list never ends.

On top of all this it just makes it even easier for people to team as they don't even need to make the effort of joining a party.

If this is what you consider fun then i would consider leaping into Charlie Sheens used syringe skip and rolling around there for an hour.

I (read close) I would use it to congratulate nice shots or saying nice try to ppl almost kill me, whatever they do is up to them as is up to me to mute them if they're whiny, i actually send replays to ppl I kill in a unbelievable situation and actually maked some friends by that or wrote some guys to say ns, don't judge everyone just because you had bad experiences 

Im def down for proxy. but it will never happen.

1 hour ago, jjarQue said:

I (read close) I would use it to congratulate nice shots or saying nice try to ppl almost kill me, whatever they do is up to them as is up to me to mute them if they're whiny, i actually send replays to ppl I kill in a unbelievable situation and actually maked some friends by that or wrote some guys to say ns, don't judge everyone just because you had bad experiences 

Don't get me wrong - i am aware some people want to use it properly, it's just all too easy for garbage trolls to take over.  I love trolling as much as the next guy , but it really has to be of a standard which makes it amusing, whereas most (not all - most) are just an irritant

I played for a year and a half on the PC with proxy for a large amount of that time as not all of our squadmates had the same comms software.  Whilst i commend you for wanting to use it properly ( as i myself wanted to) you will find yourself muting a huge amount of people.  When your are in the middle of a game, muting someone will probably get you shot when you are in the act.

Also, I will judge on my own experiences, due to the amount of time using it and the amount of people i have encountered - as i am sure you can imagine, this is a considerable number.  I am not just someone who has tried it once and decided it's cack.  

Also you need to consider that the PC player base is considerably older on average than the consoles version of the game, so here on the XBOX i would hazard a guess that the trolling will be of a considerably poor standard.

Here's an idea, HOW ABOUT THEY FIX THE GOD DAMN GAME FIRST. FFS

"95%" - Yeah that's definitely not the case probably somewhere right around 50%.  

Em 18/02/2019 at 20:22, Youngdepth989 disse:

Come on bluehole pubg has been out for xbox a little over 2 years now and we still dont have proxy chat so what if we have parties on console i always play solo and proxy chat whould make the game so much better being able to talk yo ur enemy it would also make some funny clips as well we have been asking for it for some time and yet we still havent got it pc got it at launch but yet we are way past full realese and havent seen or heard a thing on ur end we all have been asking for it so plz plz plz add it in ppl who dont eant it can turn it off but for ppl like me it would make the game a lot more enjoyable 

They need to fix the game before any new content for the love of God!