Rubble68

Network lag detected

11 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I understand that but I can only advise you on what I think could help with your problem.  Gaming consoles can encounter problems whenever a routers NAT type is not set to open because the router has a built in firewall that limits connectivity.  

And AGAIN after getting my NAT to open today. 

11 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I understand that but I can only advise you on what I think could help with your problem.  Gaming consoles can encounter problems whenever a routers NAT type is not set to open because the router has a built in firewall that limits connectivity.  

And AGAIN... so now I have not only spent the money to buy the game, I’ve had to spend another $20 for my ISP to open my NAT and another $100 for a SSD just to play your teams broken game... At what point do I ask for a refund for all I’ve spent? 

623D815F-7079-40FD-82F9-A85CC9DABD7A.jpeg

56 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, We are unable to help with your request for a refund through the forums.

I suggest that you visit our support team at https://www.pubg.com/support or request a refund through Xbox here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

I believe you may be missing the point of my message. I love the game and I don’t really WANT a refund. I , like many many others just want the game we play to be fixed and given the attention it deserves. If my performance  at my place of employment was this broken, I would have been fired long ago. Maybe it’s time to find quality developers and cut ties with the current ones that cannot seem to get it right. I am already at the point that I play solo almost exclusively because my squad guys have quit because of all the issues. 

I used to get network lag all the time, usually at the worst times possible. My one x is wired with an ssd but my cable goes from the modem to a router for WiFi throughout the house... then to my xbox. I replaced my old WiFi router with a new/better one several months ago and it hasn’t happened since. 

Point being : Most likely a hardware issue. 

23 minutes ago, ItsYacob89 said:

I used to get network lag all the time, usually at the worst times possible. My one x is wired with an ssd but my cable goes from the modem to a router for WiFi throughout the house... then to my xbox. I replaced my old WiFi router with a new/better one several months ago and it hasn’t happened since. 

Point being : Most likely a hardware issue. 

Point Being... my Router is new, my connection is wired and I have an SSD, my NAT is open,  been playing PUBG since launch and my “hardware” never caused this prior to Vikendi going to the live server, NONE of my other games experience this phenomenon. My internet connection isn’t sketchy... NOT SURE HOW MANY DIFFERENT WAYS I CAN SAY ALL THIS... 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:52 AM, Rubble68 said:

Point Being... my Router is new, my connection is wired and I have an SSD, my NAT is open,  been playing PUBG since launch and my “hardware” never caused this prior to Vikendi going to the live server, NONE of my other games experience this phenomenon. My internet connection isn’t sketchy... NOT SURE HOW MANY DIFFERENT WAYS I CAN SAY ALL THIS... 

Play a different game.. 

28 minutes ago, ItsYacob89 said:

Play a different game.. 

Move out of your parents basement..

1 hour ago, Rubble68 said:

Move out of your parents basement..

I’ve done so long ago bud. Can I ask how much mbps ur router pushes out? I didn’t read through the whole thread so forgive me if I’m making you repeat yourself. 

Well, I suppose that doesn’t matter. As long as you have over 1 gbps (1000mbps) speeds it should be fine. I have 1300mbps on a wired network and it’s been smooth as silk since I got the replacement router. I’m not trying to defend the game because I know it has its issues. Although since the last update where they introduced moon light on vikendi, those of us playing with good internet speeds and a ssd should be doing so quite smoothly... even since the release of vikendi it should be smooth, at least mine has been. I can only suggest uninstalling then reinstalling the game... if it continues then try digging deeper and checking out what kind of Consistancy your getting for speed from your ISP because I don’t think it’s a problem with the game. Other than that idk what to recommend man. Good luck