Rubble68

Network lag detected

Occasionally I have a network lag detected and my game freezes until I leave and try to re-enter. I am wired direct. Anyone else have this?

Very rarely but I have experienced this. When it's happened for me, the whole squad had the same network lag and the game froze so I always assumed everyone in the match got it at the same time. 

21 minutes ago, pajama dad said:

Its caused by an adaptive difficulty AI designed to ensure players remain optimally frustrated.

Well it worked flawlessly, I was final five and actually had good position for once. I got back just in time for the match to be over and the play zone killed me. 

18 hours ago, Rubble68 said:

Well it worked flawlessly, I was final five and actually had good position for once. I got back just in time for the match to be over and the play zone killed me. 

Hi, could you provide us with the session ID of the game whenever this happens as well as your Gamertag?  You can find the session ID at the bottom of your screen below your health bar.  Thanks!

Doesnt happen to me all the time but when it does it seems like there is alot of people in a small area. My skeptical side thinks it is someone manipulating the network with a lag switch. 

5 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, could you provide us with the session ID of the game whenever this happens as well as your Gamertag?  You can find the session ID at the bottom of your screen below your health bar.  Thanks!

Shouldn’t be to difficult, just happened again. Getting rather annoying... Done for the night, Apex is calling my name. RUBBLE68 is my GamerTag

60F528B7-C568-4FD8-BDCA-396B37E50E7B.png

On 2/19/2019 at 5:45 PM, Rubble68 said:

Shouldn’t be to difficult, just happened again. Getting rather annoying... Done for the night, Apex is calling my name. RUBBLE68 is my GamerTag

60F528B7-C568-4FD8-BDCA-396B37E50E7B.png

Any thoughts when this will be fixed? @PUBG_Andymh5

On 2/19/2019 at 12:29 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, 

Is this going to be like when I was asked to provide proof of cheating/teaming and I did....OBVIOUS PROOF...only to never hear anything back about the outcome? 

Just now, Rubble68 said:

Hi, 

Is this going to be like when I was asked to provide proof of cheating/teaming and I did....OBVIOUS PROOF...only to never hear anything back about the outcome? 

This issue is currently being investigated.  At the minute there are not many reports of this issue which can make it more difficult to pinpoint what's causing it.  Providing us with the session ID of the games when this happens helps us a lot.  

On 2/19/2019 at 12:29 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

AND AGAIN !!!  How about your team fix this broken game before I ask for a refund? 

F7573205-FA90-4A5C-BF7E-FF6F0DF8E3DE.jpeg

On 2/25/2019 at 5:15 PM, Rubble68 said:

AND AGAIN !!!  How about your team fix this broken game before I ask for a refund? 

F7573205-FA90-4A5C-BF7E-FF6F0DF8E3DE.jpeg

Have you checked to see if you have a faulty wire causing the bad connection? CAT cables can go bad sometimes, especially if they are cheap.  That or stop accidentally pressing your lag switch, jk. 

3 hours ago, Michael Seaman said:

Have you checked to see if you have a faulty wire causing the bad connection? CAT cables can go bad sometimes, especially if they are cheap.  That or stop accidentally pressing your lag switch, jk. 

Pretty sure a faulty wire would be faulty on everything I do on the  Xbox and not just PUBG. 

3 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, we have previously said that our ultimate goal is to achieve a stable 60fps, and we'll continue to optimize the game to achieve that goal.

And fix the Network lag detected issue that freezes your game and you have to leave the game and try to return before you die.  Just happened AGAIN. RUBBLE68 - 401.3.1.32 - B753E1 - na 

Thats now three games I’ve given you info on... more? 

18 minutes ago, Rubble68 said:

And fix the Network lag detected issue that freezes your game and you have to leave the game and try to return before you die.  Just happened AGAIN. RUBBLE68 - 401.3.1.32 - B753E1 - na 

Thats now three games I’ve given you info on... more? 

Unfortunately we can't seem to replicate this issue internally.  Can you tell me the the name of your ISP and the make model of your router?

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Unfortunately we can't seem to replicate this issue internally.  Can you tell me the the name of your ISP and the make model of your router?

Highly doubt it’s my ISP or my Router... Playing PUBG is the only time it happens. It also never happened prior to the Latest (Vikendi) update, but if it will help give you the warm fuzzies... RTC in Fulton County Indiana and Linksys EA7300

2 minutes ago, Rubble68 said:

Highly doubt it’s my ISP or my Router... Playing PUBG is the only time it happens. It also never happened prior to the Latest (Vikendi) update, but if it will help give you the warm fuzzies... RTC in Fulton County Indiana and Linksys EA7300

Is the NAT type on your Xbox set to open?

4 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Is the NAT type on your Xbox set to open?

No. But again, this only happens on PUBG and it never happened like this before. The only change is this broken game. 

Just now, Rubble68 said:

No. But again, this only happens on PUBG and it never happened like this before. The only change is this broken game. 

I would suggest that you set it to open as Linksys routers have a known issue with the dropping of Internet connectivity during play time.

3 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I would suggest that you set it to open as Linksys routers have a known issue with the dropping of Internet connectivity during play time.

I am not connected via WiFi, I have  a wired connection. 

Just now, Rubble68 said:

I am not connected via WiFi, I have  a wired connection. 

That's good.  Have you changed your NAT type setting to open?

9 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

It won’t let me. 

9 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

It says double nat. It’s always been connected this way and I’ve NEVER had this problem before. 

9 hours ago, Rubble68 said:

It won’t let me. 

It says double nat. It’s always been connected this way and I’ve NEVER had this problem before. 

I understand that but I can only advise you on what I think could help with your problem.  Gaming consoles can encounter problems whenever a routers NAT type is not set to open because the router has a built in firewall that limits connectivity.