Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MajorClagNut

Controller Mods

Controller Mods  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Is the use of plug and play controller mods cheating?

12 hours ago, MajorClagNut said:

The one I saw had a few modes, 'Tournament mode' didn't have any mods running so it was just for the paddles and re-mapping. I can see how people would buy it thinking it's for that but then temptation is going to be pretty strong to try out the other stuff.

I think this is probably the most widespread form of cheating out there, just because it's the easiest to do. I know I get hit by barrages of shots from Berryls sometimes and i'm like "Really, they're controlling that shi*".......because when I shoot that thing I'm generally aiming for some unfortunate bird by bullet 3 

I must admit, I reeeeeeallly like the baryl, but me landing my shots all depends on where I can set the reticle before I pull the trigger. If I can get it set on your chest, your done. If I get your arm, leg, the grass, or said bird before I hit the "make it all go away!" button, then I typically can't win.

54 minutes ago, wizardO3 said:

Sadly I have been noticing a huge amount of players that must be using some form of recoil control. Either a controller mod or scripted input, or something.

Got a video of a guy nailing another dude with 3 headshots at 100m in the blink of a fart. Every single shot was on the tiniest part of the other guys head just barely sticking up over the rocks and if there was any recoil of any sort, he would have had to readjust before takeing anouther shot and at least allowing the guy getting shot to figure out whats going on and try to move, but instead it was "clickclickclick" done. Can't post said vid cause Ill get banned. >.>

The biggest thing Iv noticed with these scripts, the people using them can never use full auto. Only single shot mode, but without any recoil like that, auto is unneeded to take down an enemy.

You could post post it in another thread with the title "awesome accuracy" 😀

10 hours ago, wizardO3 said:

I like to hide in houses that seem to magically wind up in the last circle. :P

LMAO OMG thats impossible! what with the 1000's of radar users tossing grenades up my ass? even if I jump out a window Im then faced with the 1000's of M&K players - who will shoot me full auto AKM from 300M headshots with zero recoil..... 

Even if I get thru all of this, I will be shot from under the map...  🙄🙄

Yes this post comes to you with a large slice of sarcasm - play the game people!!

1 hour ago, Dead Muppet said:

LMAO OMG thats impossible! what with the 1000's of radar users tossing grenades up my ass? even if I jump out a window Im then faced with the 1000's of M&K players - who will shoot me full auto AKM from 300M headshots with zero recoil..... 

Even if I get thru all of this, I will be shot from under the map...  🙄🙄

Yes this post comes to you with a large slice of sarcasm - play the game people!!

I do play the game, and when I play well it don't matter what crap people use, however we are having a discussion regarding something, so if your only input is sarcasm then how to put this politely ..... I can't put it politely so I won't say what I was gonna say, there was no need for you to comment so jog on..... oh and have a lovely week 😊👍

@MajorClagNut got my new controller today, powerA enhanced wired controller. That just has 2 mappable buttons at the back, and it's modelled on the xbox controller, quite nice cheaper alternative @ £24.99 compared to the 125 for the elite.

4 minutes ago, WainZ0r said:

@MajorClagNut got my new controller today, powerA enhanced wired controller. That just has 2 mappable buttons at the back, and it's modelled on the xbox controller, quite nice cheaper alternative @ £24.99 compared to the 125 for the elite.

Nice, where from? I do like the idea of having peaking buttons on the back

9 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

Nice, where from? I do like the idea of having peaking buttons on the back

You can pick them up from most retailers, I got mine through powerA as my fusion controller the A and X buttons were sticking down and they replaced it no questions, they must have known it had issues. This controller feels better built to be honest however I can't give accurate indication on longevity as I have just got it, however if you register the product they are warranted so faults are usually dealt with.

Still recall when this game came out the pitch was you can fly solo or join up with someone but be weary of them shooting you in the back eventually when the numbers get low. 

I dont mind teamers in solos but then again I haven't been ganked by them to often either and assume it would tick me off but there can only be one wiener so someones got to die.

24 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

Is this 6 people that use one 😂

image.png.f4a9dff9cce0698e58fa9cbc0479de52.png

No I don’t use one. When it said modded controller I was thinking of scufs and elites.  I’m 31.  Back in the day, paddles and buttons on the back was considered a modded controller.

8 minutes ago, Jaysmokesgas said:

No I don’t use one. When it said modded controller I was thinking of scufs and elites.  I’m 31.  Back in the day, paddles and buttons on the back was considered a modded controller.

Just a joke ya whippersnapper 😂

1 hour ago, MajorClagNut said:

Just a joke ya whippersnapper 😂

I ain’t mad or anything lol.  Just gotta clarify before the trolls come out. 

On 2/19/2019 at 9:32 PM, WainZ0r said:

You can pick them up from most retailers, I got mine through powerA as my fusion controller the A and X buttons were sticking down and they replaced it no questions, they must have known it had issues. This controller feels better built to be honest however I can't give accurate indication on longevity as I have just got it, however if you register the product they are warranted so faults are usually dealt with.

Does it have paddles like the Elite controller or is it just Buttons? and is there a stereo headset jack in the controller? Too lazy to look it up sorry!

2 hours ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

Does it have paddles like the Elite controller or is it just Buttons? and is there a stereo headset jack in the controller? Too lazy to look it up sorry!

Just buttons and yes has a jack for the headset buddy. 😊👍